Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 3:36 am

Tix returned after a while "Alright, everyone is warned of the blockhead's presence." She then noticed Flonne's red face "I'm going to start believing that you have part demon if you keep being red like that."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 12:21 pm

Flonne jumped with a yelp at the sound of Tix's voice. Catching just a glimpse of those eyes was enough to scramble her whole line of thought.

oh gosh Tix is here

while we were just talking about her

and she noticed

PANIC

I'M NOT READY

"O-oh, hi Tix, w-w-what do you mean, I-I have no idea what you're t-talking about," she said with a nervous laugh as she tried very hard to hide said blush. She knew it was pointless by this point to tell such an obvious lie, but she just couldn't bring herself to be honest, even to herself.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 12:36 pm

Tix raised a brow "You really should calm yourself, or you will hit a wall or something again you moron." She sighed "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 1:03 pm

"N-Nothing! Nothing at all! Adrianna was just...making my room! Which came out of nowhere! Did she do that for your room too?"

Why can't I just be honest with her? Every time I think about her, my whole chest just tightens up, and I can't seem to find the words I really want to say whenever I look at her! I've never felt like this before, about anyone! I just...I don't understand these feelings!

"Tix, I...I..."

Just SAY IT, FLONNE! It's 4 simple words. You say that you love everyone all the time, why can't you say it at the one point that it matters the most?

The words caught in her throat. Her mind was locked up from her own indecision. There was practically steam coming out of her ears from overworking her brain. And yet through all of it...the words just won't come out.

"I...I'm...really happy that...you've got someone special that...you care for! I-It came up with Adrianna when we were talking!"

THOSE AREN'T THE WORDS YOU WANTED

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 1:08 pm

"Huh? Oh, you mean the fox? Well it's not the kind of relationship you'll usually see im a couple..." She explained "I guess I love her and she loves me but it's more like an open relationship." She shrugged "Is that really all?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 1:22 pm

"I love her and she loves me"

Everything else just faded away with that one statement. Like the whole world just stopped moving for a moment. That sentence seemed to echo in her brain, imprinting itself there. She didn't understand the "Open Relationship" phrase yet, but it didn't feel like it mattered anymore. Her whole body slumped a little, and her blush lessened.

"N-no, that was all. Sorry if I'm pushy or annoying, I'm just...happy to see you're happy!" she said with a smile, hiding the pain she was feeling inside.

You knew this was always a possibility. You were thinking about it with that Marie girl, earlier. So why does it hurt so much now?

She walked into the room that Adrianna had just created, her tail dragging behind her across the floor, still something of a void but she didn't mind. Anything to get her mind off of...all of this.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 1:25 pm

"Flonne." This time she called her by her name "What is it, for real this time." She asked again "I didn't care when you were pushy or annoying before, I don't care now, just say what's on your mind and stop hiding behind fake smiles." Tix had a hunch of what was going on with the girl but wanted to hear it from her own mouth.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 1:37 pm

As Flonne entered her room, it constructed itself into the form that perfectly suited her needs, preferred decorum, and desired conveniences. However, with Flonne so lost in her own confusion and sorrow, she probably wouldn't care. "Flonne, you should be honest. I know it's hard, but it's necessary. I'll give you two some privacy, call me if you need anything."

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 1:40 pm

"No, it's fine. Really."

"I love her, and she loves me"

"I was just...being silly, I guess."

"Don't worry about me. It's okay."

Every time it repeated in her head, it hurt just a little. Like a heartbeat, every time she thought of her, it just came into her head. Part of her wanted to turn around, look her right in those beautiful eyes, and scream how she really felt, but every time she even considered it, that one sentence would just burn itself even further into her mind.

In the end, she wanted Tix to be happy. And she was too late for that. Plus, she was probably already making someone else happy. That counts for something, right?

She hardly even noticed that the room around her had molded itself into something that she probably would have found perfect, if she was in the right mind to notice it.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 2:00 pm

"Flonne!" Tix raised her tone "You are starting to piss me off, spill it out already, what is REALLY in your mind!?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 2:20 pm

"what is REALLY in your mind!?"

"Flonne, you should be honest. I know it's hard, but it's necessary."

"I love her, and she-"

Shoving off all of the thoughts in her head, she whirled around to face her, tears now building. She couldn't take it anymore. She HAD to do this.

"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU! I...I've been feeling it since earlier today! You were so nice to me, more than anyone had ever been! You gave me advice, you comforted and encouraged me when I couldn't even do that to myself! You have the best hugs! I think you're super attractive! And all of you welcomed me into your home when I had nowhere else to go! But..." she hesitated.

"But...you're already with someone. And you love each other. I...I wouldn't want to ruin that for you, or for the other person. If I made some other good person unhappy because I would want to be happy, I...I wouldn't be able to live with myself! I'd hate myself, for doing something like that! Both you and Adrianna said it was an "Open Relationship" but...I don't know what that is! And I didn't want to make...another mistake."

She was a mess at this point, tears streaming down her face, but still holding her composure. Waiting for her response. No thoughts were left in her head now, nothing to hold her back, for better or worse.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 2:30 pm

Tix sighed "You moron." She started "That was it? That's why you have been acting weird?" She once again tapped Flonne's forehead with her finger "Listen, Adrianna probably told you already, but I'm not one for lovey dovey stuff... In fact I hate that stuff, I think I made that part clear already..." She then turned her back on Flonne "An open relationship is an intimate relationship which is consensually non-monogamous..." She looked back at the Fallen Angel "I'm not going to say that I love you, that would be lying just to make you feel better and I'm no liar..." 

Can't believe I'm going to say this...

"But there is no reason why I couldn't go out with you from time to time, don't really think the fox will be bothered either, after all our relationship is open." She then placed her hand on Flonne's head "But if you start to annoy me with lovey dovey stuff, I'm out."

I suppose there is no much difference between this and my relationship with the devils, Marie or Emily...

Tix then looked at the room that was created to suit Flonne's tastes "This place sure gives me the cavities..." She teased to lower the tension.

Last edited by Nekurion on Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 2:41 pm

It took her a moment to process all of this. But one sentence stood out to her, replacing her indecision in her mind entirely.

"But there is no reason why I couldn't go out with you from time to time, don't really think the fox will be bothered either, after all our relationship is open."

"I-bu-she-you-we-ah-bu-" she stumbled over her words trying to form coherent thoughts of her own, and failing miserably. Her brain was working in overdrive just to perform basic functions, all with her face getting redder and redder. It didn't help that Tix's hand felt so nice. It was making her think of all sorts of things. Things Angels shouldn't think about. Things that only got worse as she looked at those eyes she could get lost in. Until...

pop

The excitement caused her to short circuit, steam practically coming out of her ears as all thoughts came to screeching halt. And then everything went dark again. She felt the thump, but nothing else. She had one of her trademark doofy smiles on her bright red face, a real one this time, as she lost consciousness, yet again, for the second time today.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 3:00 pm

"H-Hey!" Tix managed to catch Flonne before she hit the floor "Really? Ugh... Such a pain in the ass..." Taking her once more in her arms, Tix gently place Flonne on her bed and headed out "Passing out for such nonsense... Ugh... Anyway, I think she needed to sleep..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 3:13 pm

Her forced sleep was much more peaceful this time. Her thoughts no longer battered against her, and she didn't feel bad about having these thoughts anymore. It was a massive weight off her shoulders.

She could imagine all of the things she wanted to. Dream about all of the things that could happen. All of the things she wanted to happen.

She has absolutely no idea about how it would happen. She'd never felt like this before, or how to react to it. She'd never "gone out" with someone. Maybe when she was able to talk with someone, she'd have to ask about how that worked. But, that didn't matter to her, at least right now.

She could finally imagine Tix without feeling like it was wrong to do so. And she meant what she said when she told her she was attractive. A near constant blush never left her face as she slept. She knew what she wanted. And she couldn't be happier!

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4