Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What happened to the thread for GBH?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lusy is best girl

What happened to the thread for GBH? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to the thread for GBH?   What happened to the thread for GBH? EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 8:38 am

Didn't know where else to ask this, so I'll try here.
The thread for girl beats hero disappeared or I'm just an idiot who can't find it. What happened? Did it move somewhere?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the thread for GBH?   What happened to the thread for GBH? EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 10:31 am

Weirdly I can't seem to find it either
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the thread for GBH?   What happened to the thread for GBH? EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 10:46 am

the same, is weird

Lusy is best girl

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the thread for GBH?   What happened to the thread for GBH? EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 1:49 pm

I tried googling it and the thread is the very 1st search result, but when I click on it I get
"Information
The topic or post you requested does not exist"
So I guess it's gone. But why though?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the thread for GBH?   What happened to the thread for GBH? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:28 am

I'm not sure. I will look through the trash folder and see if the person who created the topic deleted it.

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the thread for GBH?   What happened to the thread for GBH? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:40 am

Just looked through the trash folder and it's not there either... It's like it just up and disappeared. I think that was my topic too.

MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the thread for GBH?   What happened to the thread for GBH? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 1:19 pm

Fear not, for the thread shall live on in our hearts. The memories we've made with it shall never disappear.

What happened to the thread for GBH? Tenor

"Go Ahead, MistaJoestar!"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the thread for GBH?   What happened to the thread for GBH? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 5:53 am

Guilty Hell is gone as well...

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the thread for GBH?   What happened to the thread for GBH? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 1:05 pm

Well that ain't good. I can just try to make another GBH thread later on, but it's probably a bit of a problem if threads just keep vanishing like this.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the thread for GBH?   What happened to the thread for GBH? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 5:50 pm

Before you do that, I'm going to send in a ticket to Forumotion and see if they can recover the lost topics and see why this is happening in the first place.

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the thread for GBH?   What happened to the thread for GBH? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 3:07 am

Well, I got done talking with the support staff and they have no clue what happened either. They gave me two options on what I can do to get them back. Either restore my forum back to an earlier date when the topics are still there (but this will result in a loss of all posts and topics created after that time) or I can use the wayback archive and create a new topic and link the wayback archive topic in it. (The downside to this though is that the wayback archive didn't have the complete topic in it.)

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the thread for GBH?   What happened to the thread for GBH? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 10:08 am

Not sure about guilty hell, but I think it's fine if the GBH thread isn't complete. Restoring the entire forum just for a couple of threads seems a bit extreme.
Kinda surprised no one knows why this is happening, though. I just hope there won't be any other random disappearances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the thread for GBH?   What happened to the thread for GBH? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to the thread for GBH?
Page 1 of 1