Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Red & Green

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:32 pm

It was pretty late when the witch started to head back to her house, she had spent the entire day working and looking for books to give to her dear Lea, now, after a long (and rather successful) day, she was heading home.

It was dark and cold but luckily those thing weren't really an issue for Serila, her magic companion Chatty was enough to light the way and her own magic was enough to keep her warm, it was a night like any other... Or so she thought as the witch didn't noticed a piercing gaze staring at her from the corner of a nearby building. "You better start thinking in other way to carry these books because they are heavy!" The first voice that could be heard in the middle of the night was Chatty's, he was complaining for being used as a book carrier. "Oh shush, they are small, don't complain so much. Besides, you are floating while I'm just a poor woman, you wouldn't let a young, beautiful woman carry all those nasty books, do you?" She said giggling to what Chatty replied with a sigh.

As they both kept walking, the green piercing gaze kept following them until they stopped in a desert plaza. "You noticed that green thing right?" Chatty started. "Of course, it must be another poor soul atracted by my aura. Sometimes my beauty is a curse." Serila replied before turning around, looking at the source of the green glow. "May I help you?"
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptyMon May 06, 2019 10:00 pm

This particular time happened to be during one of Eva's trips to the Overworld. Of course, she couldn't very well travel among the humans without causing a ruckus with her appearance alone, but that wasn't why she was here. Her interest was on a certain witch.

She sensed the strong bond Serila held and immediately grew envious of this. If only she had such a bond for herself that was as powerful as that one. Naturally, this lead to her following after the witch to obtain what she sought. Her piercing green gaze continued to look after Serila in anticipation.

When she was addressed, Eva slowly left the corner she was peering behind. "Your bond..." She answered while approaching. "You wouldn't mind if I took it...would you?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:11 am

As the woman got closer, Serila noticed she was a succubus. "My bond? What are you talking about?" She had to admit the woman was beautiful even when her sweeter covered part of her face and her figure curvy, but after all, she was a succubus, she was supposed to be beautiful. "What bond are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptyFri May 10, 2019 11:48 am

This wasn't exactly easy to explain, much less so with envy clawing at her feelings. Eva murmured something incoherent behind the collar of her sweater, trying to form the words. "You're close with someone...I can feel it...I want that bond..." She fidgeted lightly, trying to keep at least some semblance of control over lashing out first. Maybe there was something to this whole "diplomatic" approach, but whether or not she had the patience for it was another matter entirely.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptyFri May 10, 2019 11:52 am

"Huh? My bond? With Lea?" Seril looked down for a moment, thinking about it. "Wait... You want to take Lea, don't you!?" Flames appearing on her hands, she was ready for whatever the succubus tried. "I won't let you take her, even if you are a succubus, you won't be able to resist me."
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptyTue May 14, 2019 6:29 pm

Oh good. Diplomacy was off to a wonderful start.

Eva shook her head, though the sight of flames was agitating enough as it was. "No no...! That's not what I meant...I don't want to take her." This 'Lea' must have been the other half the bond she felt. There would be time to deal with her later, but that wasn't where Eva's envy was placed at the moment. "I want to be...mmf..." She trailed off, muttering in slight confusion. It was readily apparent that socializing with the inhabitants of the Overworld wasn't her strong point.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptyWed May 15, 2019 12:30 am

Serila lowered her arms, her magic vanishing, if she didn't want to take Lea what did she want. Serila got closer to the succubus, she looked... Shy? Maybe a light teasing would be fun. Caressing the succubus' cheek with her finger, Serila whispered into her ear. "What do you want to be then?" The succubus was rather cute and she had a really gorgeous body. Serila couldn't avoid but to wrap her arms around her. "Well~?"
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptySat May 18, 2019 2:08 am

Phew. That seemed to calm things down. Eva didn't expect Serila to get this close so soon. Most overworlders would stray as far as they could from her when they saw her. This was a refreshing change. Eva tugged at her sweater's collar lightly to hide her light blush. Light teasing was nothing to a succubus normally, but Eva was more shy than most of her kind. "I want...to be your...um..." She murmured, trying to find the right word. "f...friend...? Let's be f-friends..." This was a bond in a way, right? Maybe she could take it this way.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptySat May 18, 2019 4:07 am

Serila sure wasn't expecting that reaction, at least not from a succubus, an sly grin appeared on the witch's lips while pulling the succubus closer. "Oh? You want to be my friend? I would love to have a friend as beautiful as you, what's your name dear?"
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptyMon May 20, 2019 1:54 pm

Bringing a succubus close is never really a wise decision, moreso when envy governs their thoughts and actions. In fact, Eva couldn't help but hold on to Serila once she was close enough. This was okay, right? She said she wanted to be friends. It was bond forming and that's what she was after and no one else was going to have this-

"Eva...it's Eva..." She answered quietly. She had been called many things, but beautiful wasn't one she heard often, so it didn't help her bashfulness any.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptyMon May 20, 2019 2:34 pm

"Eva huh? That's a really pretty name~" Serila purred while caressing the succubus' cheek. "And tell me, why does a succubus wants to be my friend? Usually your kind is more... eager~" Teasingly, Serila pushed herself away from the succubus. "My name is Serila and I'm sure we'll be greeeat friends." Serila licked her lips while studying Eva from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptySat May 25, 2019 3:35 pm

Eva once again tugged at her sweater's collar. Still not used to those compliments. Such things would be a trifle for most succubi, but not for Eva. Ironic, considering the usual methods succubi used to get what...or who they wanted. "I told you before...I want your bond...if I'm your friend, I can have it..." She murmured in response. That was at least the logic she was going with here.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptySat May 25, 2019 3:54 pm

Serila reflected about Eva's words, she seemed shy but she was still a succubus, she had to be sure. "And what will you do once you have said bond?"
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptyTue May 28, 2019 2:52 pm

"I'll keep it..." Eva answered without hesitation. "I'll keep it and it will be mine and no one else's..." She likely sounded more ominous than she intended. Not that she could help it with envy being her main motivator in trying to befriend Serila.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptyThu May 30, 2019 5:54 am

That last statement from the succubus raised Serila's suspicions, she would keep it and make sure no one else had it? The witch decided to play along a bit more, wary of the succubus' movements. If she intended to 'keep the bond for her own and make sure no one else had it' Serila would probably have to teach this succubus a lesson. "No one else you say? Does that means I can't have more friends?"
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 3:48 pm

That would certainly be a problem. Any other succubus wouldn't mind in the slightest having more 'friends' to play with. Eva, on the other hand, wasn't so accommodating. She would get jealous if Serila was spending time with anyone that wasn't her. Her teeth grit beneath the collar and her hands reached up to rest at her cheeks, her fingers curling with tensions. "More friends..." She grumbled out, her possessive side starting to show. "You can have more friends...but they'll never be as good as me..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 5:53 pm

"They will never be as good as you? Well, sorry to break this to you, gorgeous, but my friends are better than you. Don't get me wrong, we just met, so you can't claim that." Serila replied, she would be extremely suspicious if it wasn't by how beautiful and cute, Eva was at the same time.
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 10:43 pm

And there it was. The spark that would start a fire. The instant she heard the possibility of friends that would be better than her, envy clawed at her heart like a ravenous beast. She clenched her fists tightly and growled out a reply. "Better than me...?! No no no...! I'll show you they can't compare...!" Her eyes were now glowing a sharp green in stark contrast to her white as snow skin.

(Infectious Longing)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 1:32 am

Serila noticed the green glow on Eva's eyes and managed to avoid her gaze right on time however this only could meant one thing, she knew what succubus could do with their gazes. "Hypnotic eyes, huh? You'll have to do better than that, gorgeous." At first, the witch planned to respond with some charm of her own but considering the glow on Eva's eyes, she decided to wait a bit more before acting.

Resist Charming Aura: 2
Infectious Longing: 95
Seduction: 29

Eva: 30
Serila: 30
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 1:05 pm

Look at me! The words shouted in Eva's thoughts. Nothing worth getting would be that easy, though. Fine. She had other ways at her disposal. "As you wish..." Eva drew closer. Serila wanted better? She wouldn't just see how much better Eva could be. Why do that when she could feel it? Tentacles writhed beneath her clothing before emerging from her sleeves and reaching out towards Serila.

(Undulating Invasion)

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 1:19 pm

The succubus resilience impressed the witch, she was managing to resist her aura but luckily it seemed that the focus to keep the aura away from her had made the succubus slow, Serila noticed the tentacle coming out from Eva's sleeves and jumped backwards to avoid them, trying to blow a kiss at Eva but the succubus blocked the flying heart with the tentacles. "Tentacles? Really?" "Hah, that would make a hell of a scene." "Shut up, Chatty."

RCA: 90 (Eva is immune to Charming Aura next turn)
Undulating Invasion: 39
Seduction: 53

Eva: 30
Serila: 30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red & Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Green   Red & Green Empty

Back to top Go down

Red & Green
Page 1 of 1