Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Day of the Witches

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Day of the Witches  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 2:52 pm

Camli watched quizzically as the girl worked her magic with her hands on her hips.  She'd looked like she was concentrating hard; but words coming out of her doesn't sound like something you'd hear from a spell.  "What in tarnation is she doing?"  Camli muttered to herself.

What happened next was what could be considered pure malarky.  It looked like someone was taking a butcher knife to the world itself and served on a platter like some sort of eldritch pot pie.  The whole nature of the what was going on made Camli felt like her stomach was turning around in circles causing her to fall on one knee...while in the air.  

"Feelin' sick as a horse, worse than barrel fever from an all nighter over at the doggery. Know how long I'm going to be down in the mouth?"  She suppressed the urge to vomit for a moment before she continued on.  "And what was that?  Ain't no spell I seen.  Nah, it's loco but ain't noticing any mana either.  What fiddle faddle was that?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 3:07 pm

Hilda floated over to Camli, placing a hand on her forehead. In just a few seconds, the sorceress felt as if her entire body stabilized, no more nausea or dizziness. "You should feel better now, p-p-partner," she said, blushing on the last word. "I don't exactly know what my power is, but as I said before... it's always like this when you first see it. A-And I'm sorry again, I just thought this would help... with carrying Dot and Serila."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 3:44 pm

Slow, Camli rose to her feet and shook the cobwebs from her head. "A'ight, thanks partner. If it only be fuddlin' up the tenderfoots to that, I ain't seein' a problem with it. But what about them? They ain't gonna airin' the paunch since they been burnin' the breeze, ain't they?" Camli through a side glance over the unconscious form of her friends. She herself was a hearty gal, but she wasn't sure if Serila or Dot could handle it.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 3:58 pm

Hilda nodded. "You are right, just to be sure."

The fancy-looking woman placed a hand on Serila and Dot's foreheads. Just like with Camli, it looked like they were better now, judging by their sound sleeping. They were slowly orbiting around Hilda, not enough to stir them from their slumber. "Lead the way, p-partner."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 3:55 pm

"A'ight, let's vamoose."  Camli hollered as she briskly moved forward, her long strides allowed her to cover quite a lot of ground. She did looked back to make sure Hilda's little flying was able to catch up to her. It didn't take long before the duo reached Dot's home.

"Here we are, hum on the range. Don't mind Dot's doohickey 'round the place. Think you could wedge the two of them through? Can pick-back one off yer hand." The tall gun sorceress asked as she openned the door for Hilda.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 5:47 am

Hilda nodded. "I will stop Dot's suspension first," she said, drawing Camli's attention to the smaller sorceress, whose orbiting trajectory would put her in the way of the gun witch.

As soon as Dot was caught by Camli, the ivory-haired woman waved her hand in the air, and with that simple gesture, Dot was floating no more.

"Take her inside first, please," a concerned Hilda said as Serila and Chatty were still floating around her. "Undoing this will only get harder..."

As if on cue, Chatty, who was attached to Serila and affected by Hilda's ability, changed course slightly, getting stuck in the building wall and pushed against it. "S-Sorry, Pumpkins! Just hold on for a bit!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 6:04 am

Chatty had remained silent for the whole journey to not vomit from the weird experience but the pain of being crashed into the wall was too much to just shut up about it. "Hey that hurts, watch it damn it!" He spouted while turning around. "At least be more delicate with her." The lamp pointed as it floated towards the unconscious witch with some difficulties, once more, trying to avoid to just vomit.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 12:14 pm

"A'ight got'er.  And make sure you looksee at Pumpkin there since he looks sick as a horse. Gonna look like a squash soon."  Camli called out as she caught the small mage and carried her in.

Inside of the house, the gun witch had to peek her head into a few rooms to find where the bedroom was while she made sure not to bump Dot into any of the wall.  While she was an expert pathfinder in the wilderness, houses were somewhat of a maze for her if it wasn't simple.  After her 4th try, she finally found a room with a bed.  Gently she pulled Dot's footwears off of her feet before she laid her across the bed and draped the blanket over her, patting her head afterwards.

"You get well now, ya hear?  Hope Seril reckon why ya keep keggin' up yer spells.  Blowing yerself up is hell, Got a few scratchin' on it myself."  With those words, Camli left to let the resting sorceresss sleep.  

Unfortunately, she ended up making the wrong turn and ended up in one of the rooms she searched earlier.  "Oh crimany!"  Camli quietly muttered as she moved a gloved hand to the wall and followed it, hopefully finding her way back to Hilda before the candle-light goes down.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 2:01 pm

The first thing Camli saw when getting out was Hilda, still struggling to control her power.

"It's... so much harder with two people," the woman mumbled with eyes closed, pushing against the air around her. Noticing Camli, she turned around to look at the gun witch. "Sorry, I seem to be having difficulties, p-p-paaaaaa-"

Thud. While Serila and her lamp were gently placed on the ground, Hilda spun rapidly around them, slamming herself in the same side of the building as him. The impact made her drop to the ground as well, her face sliding across the rough surface.

"Owww...."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:15 pm

"What in tarnatio-" As soon as Camli saw Hilda hit the wall hard, she raced as fast as she could towards the prone form of her companion. "Oy, Hilda, ya hearty? Don't tell me, I gotta scoot ya to the pill too!" She carefully moved her away from the building and laid her across so she could check her face and front for cuts, bruises. She made sure to not move Hilda's body so not to hurt her or make any injuries worse.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:22 pm

Chatty looked at the woman hit the floor with her face and floated next to her. "Hey, hey, you okay?" The loud thud of Hilda hitting the floor managed to wake Serila, even if only temporarily, the red haired witch looked at Hilda without getting back on her feet herself. "H-Hilda... Are you... Okay...?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 6:59 am

Hilda rose halfway, hand held against her temple. "Ugh... I made some mistakes..."

Seeing Camli at her side made the woman smile. Everyone was worried about her, and something about that made her feel good. "My head really hurts..." she said, looking at the hand she was holding it with, now smeared with red. "I appear to be bleeding. Sorry, everyone..."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 6:21 pm

"And it looked like it hurts like the dickens, too. Think we best get you wrapped up 'cause your noggin' got a lickin'. Now hold reeeaaal still." She untied a long handkerchief from around her neck. Gently, Camli started to tie it around Hilda's head so that it would hold the head wound to prevent further bleeding.

The blue sorceress turned towards Serila and Chatty. "Need me to haul ya up to the latty? Want haul Hilda up to the pill again but ain't lettin ya both chewin' gravel. Gotta make sure she's ain't stoved up" Camli said with a frown, her voice laced with concerned.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 6:32 am

"It's okay... Cam... I just need to..." Serila tried to get up on her own but she was still pretty exhausted so she needed Chatty's help to get back on her feet. "Sorry for worrying you two..." Once back on her feet, Serila walked towards Camli and Hilda, offering the fallen woman a hand. "You should rest too, Hilda, you look exhausted."

Chatty remained close to Serila in case the woman needed something to support herself on to keep her balance. "She did some weird magic to carry you and Dot back here, it seemed to be really taxing." Serila gave another look at Hilda as Chatty explained. "Thank you Hilda, I appreciate it. I hope my aura wasn't too much of a problem while I was unconscious."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 7:03 am

Hilda could barely process the sophisticated mixture of words from her partner so she just nodded and smiled. Camli's actions spoke louder than any words, and the ivory-haired woman understood those people cared about her, even if they had just met.

"Aura? Is that why I felt so good.. when I held you?" she mumbled, a blush appearing on her cheeks as she remembered the sensation.

She took Serila's hand and got up, only for a jolt of pain to run through her body, starting from her ankle. The woman stumbled onto Serila, using her as leverage. "Oh it... it's happening again..." Hilda said as she found her arms already wrapped around the flame witch. "Is it that bad that I feel like this?"

She's so beautiful, my body feels strange - my mind - something's wrong - maybe I can do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 7:28 am

Serila noticed the effect she had over the girl even with her aura suppressed it seemed to be affecting, she then guided Hilda to Camli and handed the woman to the gun witch. "I'm sorry, I should be more careful, Cam, I'll leave her in your care." After making sure that Camli had a good grip on Hilda, Serila let some distance between them so she wouldn't affect the weak willed woman.

"You really have a weak will, don't you?" Chatty didn't hold back but as soon as he spoke, Serila bonk him. "Have some tact, you idiot." Serila then looked at Hilda with an apologetic look on her face. "Sorry for this blabbermouth's bad manners."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 7:36 pm

"Alley oop!"  Camli called as she helped Serila hoist Hilda into her arm, this time opted to carry her bridal style instead of piggy back.  She didn't trust Hilda to not have a fainting spell and slip off of her back; last thing they need is Hilda hitting her head again.  Fortunately after a bit of adjustment, Camli's peak physical strength and endurance lets her carry the smaller girl with little issue for the distance they need to travel.  

"A'ight Seril best hit the hay, still lookin' balmy there.  I'll get Hilda to the pill 'foore she swan on us.  Pumpkins, hold the fort 'fore us and hollar if Dot pips up.  Time to vamoose!"  Without skipping a beat, Camli turned around and head back to the doctor office they left earlier Hilda held across her arms.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 9:22 am

"Wait Cam, place her on the couch, I'll try to use some healing magic on her head." Pulling a chair, Serila sat in front of the couch, waiting for Camli to place Hilda on it. "Besides the doctor seemed pretty busy and, even if it's not my specialty, the wound doesn't seem to severe, I should be able to heal her."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 12:20 pm

A soft blush could be seen on the fragile woman's face the moment Camli pulled her up like that. She was completely flustered at the prospect, even shaking a little from the intense emotion. Of course she knew what it meant, Tom told her after all, that this was how a bride was carried.

Her mind went wild with thoughts of the immediate future, all bouncing through her skull at lightning speed. So many new emotions felt at once, the woman couldn't keep ahead of them.

"P-Partner... thank you..." she mumbled, face buried in Camli's chest in an attempt to hide her blush.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 6:52 pm

"Eh? Right. Well let's see what stirs. Best get to it, Hilda gettin' cardinal as a corned fella." Camli remarked with concern as she caught sight of Hilda's flushed face, thinking it as part of a symptom of the injury. Slowly, Camli lowered Hilda to the couch and stood back to let Serila do her magic.

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 4:57 am

Once Hilda was on the couch, Serila leaned forwards and placed her hands above the woman's injury. "Now just relax okay? This shouldn't take too long." Channeling her magic, Serila proceeded to cast a healing spell, accelerating the regeneration of Hilda's body. The woman could feel a warm feeling as her wound slowly started to close. "If you feel uncomfortable tell me alright?"

It wasn't long until Hilda's head wound was completely healed and all that was left from the process was a pleasant warm feeling where the wound was located. "Haven't cast a healing spell for a long time, I'm glad to see everything worked out."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:10 am

It took a few minutes, but thankfully her wound was shallow and Camli had already cleared the blood. Serila's soothing, emerald light made all pain go away, a soft smile forming on the clumsy woman's lips.

"Thank you, Serila, Camli..." she murmured, still taken aback by the magic of the two kind strangers. "S-Sorry I slowed you down... I was just trying to help."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 5:17 pm

"Naw.  We all start as li'l junipers at one point. Dot had a mishap bit earlier too.  Years ago, I nearby blew my damn arm off with an experiment."  Camli replied while she shook her left arm out after admitting her personal mishap.  

"Really, don't afearing yourself that you been logy pokin' 'round.  Now neither I or Serila ain't seen nothing of what fiddle faddle you threw 'round but you can still shake us up for help. Ain't just the magic that makes you a good mage but also being the best ranny out there."  She ended with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 9:35 am

Serila nodded. "Cam is right, what matters is that you helped us." The red haired woman flashed a warm smile to Hilda. "Anyway, don't mind that what's important is how are you feeling right now? You should rest after all of that."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 5:14 am

"A bit dizzy... but a lot better. Thank you so much." Hilda spoke in a low voice, allowing her eyes to rest after a weary endeavor. "Is it all right if I sleep here, Serila?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day of the Witches
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next