Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guilty Hell

Go down 
+2
Ryu812
065227n
6 posters
AuthorMessage
065227n

Guilty Hell Empty
PostSubject: Guilty Hell   Guilty Hell EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 5:33 am

Effects: HP/MP Drain, Charm

Guilty Hell is a Ryona beat em up and unfortunately most of the game is zombie rape (kissing must be the creator's fetish though since even the zombies force kisses on the MC but this website isn't Upon His Lips) but the good news is there's a pretty decent amount of Yuri content as well.

Recently the game has been translated to English so I'm trying to record some videos for the English version. I haven't recorded every single content in the game that's relevant but hopefully I get there.

First off, all the videos can be downloaded here
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6c0ir8

I'll try to present as much context as I can if you want to view the scenes in the game itself.

Characters

Vampiress Elenoare

Final boss (of Part 1 but so far no others parts has been created), a vampiress working to revive a greater villain. She has a draining kiss attack - I have no idea how to trigger it but luckily someone else has recorded it for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PP0GpJX_EU

But the best part is that if you lose to her, she'll bring the MC back to her bedroom, charm her with kisses (with lipstick marks all over her face) and seduce her into sweet lesbian sex in the Game Over scene.

Melusine

Succubus summoned by the villains, not really evil but loves sex and is so active that she drains everyone to exhaustion. She's a mini-boss you fight at one point but there's no GO scenes.

In the post-game, after beating her, you gain the ability Melusine's Kiss, which allows you to charm NPCs into making out with you. I haven't recorded any videos of these scenes unfortunately.

Witch

Generic enemies, has a single one on one MP draining kiss and if 4 of them grapple you, they'll strip you naked and group kiss.

Alraune

Special enemy found in the post-game area in "Vivi's laboratory" in the Abyss (earlier versions of the game made her appear in an earlier spot if you watch videos)

Will drag the MC and kiss her repeatedly while inside with hearts flying out of the plant (hot), strip her and pop out of the plant for some lesbian sex and kissing.
Back to top Go down
Ryu812

Guilty Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Hell   Guilty Hell EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 10:58 am

The draining kiss attack from the vampiress boss triggers after you get knocked down. Its 1 of 2 attacks she'll use if you stay on the ground. If she sends a beam of energy your way, its smoochy time. If she's flying at you, she'll latch onto your arm with a bite and suck out blood.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Guilty Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Hell   Guilty Hell EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 6:40 am

Awesome job reviving this topic! Never seen the Alraune kiss or the Vampriss ending and both are extremely hot. Thank you again for doing this! Smile

Guilty Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Hell   Guilty Hell EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 9:37 am

I was actually wondering whether this topic was ever made because it felt like there was and after checking I found out that apparently the topic just went missing for some reason.

Oh well, might as well give the English version a notice so people can understand the story now.
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

Guilty Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Hell   Guilty Hell EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 7:34 pm

The kissing sounds in this game is incredible.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Guilty Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Hell   Guilty Hell EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 8:50 pm

Pleeeeeeaaaaaaase get more clips with Melusine if you can? I really enjoy her and I love the animation and sounds for her blown kiss attack. Plus I really wanna see that "Melusine's kiss" skill if you would be willing to record that too!
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

Guilty Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Hell   Guilty Hell EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 12:13 am

here's four i recorded:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6rzluy

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ec0bv

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ec0td

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ec0sz
Back to top Go down
hunter277

Guilty Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Hell   Guilty Hell EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 2:38 pm

im having a problem watching,the videos says publication in porgress.What does that mean?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Guilty Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Hell   Guilty Hell EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 11:16 pm

Yeah same; what gives?
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

Guilty Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Hell   Guilty Hell EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 12:43 am

It should be working now. It wanted me to categorize the videos