Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Moshu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 12:32 pm

Salos falls to his knees, holding his privates. “Why do you both want to wreck my dick? Do you want me to be a girl?” Salos asks unable to move right away.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 12:38 pm

"Well, I think you would make a beautiful girl, with that face and those clothes," She says standing over him, allowing him to have a full view of her. "Speaking of those clothes, I think its time to remove them" she says licking her lips, using her magic to remove them.

Alluring - 34
Sleight of Hand - Auto

Salos: 15 + Nude
Moshu: 26
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 12:45 pm

Salos covered his private places with the clothes gone. It cleared his head a little to be out of Hiki’s outfit, but he knew that he had other problems before him. Salos creates a fireball and launches towards her with one hand while covering his crotch with the other. He was nervous about it’s smaller size. 

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 1:01 pm

"That's a big fireball, are you compensating for something?" She taunted him, winking, causing him to blush. Salos then throws the fireball, hitting Moshu, who then runs to Salos, moves his hand, revealing his penis and says, "That's a small carrot. Mind if this rabbit has a nibble." as she begins to nibble on it.

Alluring - 18
Fireball - 72
Carrot Nibble - 34 (Charm - 23)

Salos: 10 + Nude
Moshu: 24
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 1:09 pm

Salos moaned as she nibble on his “carrot.” He pushed her off and jumped back. He focused his energy to create a shield around himself. She would have a harder time if she couldn’t directly touch him. 

(Flameshield)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 1:17 pm

Staring directly at him, Moshu says, "Think I got the taste of some carrot juice there." while licking her lips. She then jumps towards Salos rear end first, but before hitting him, he summon a shield of flames, which blocked her attack.

Alluring - 68
Flamesheild - 46
Rabbit Jump - auto fail

Salos: 9 (Flamesheild : 3 turns)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 1:27 pm

“Sorry hun, but you can’t do anything against my shield. Don’t judge me based how how I look.” Salos says still covering his privates.

“Where are my clothes?”  He asked her while creating a flaming whip and lashing at her.

(Firewhip)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 1:36 pm

"They're right here" She said as she made a show of pulling Hiki's clothes out of her cleavage. As Salos lashes at her, she holds the clothes in front of her, which causes Salos to miss so he wouldn't destroy the clothes. Moshu then puts her magic in her eyes, trying to make eye contact with him, but he covered his eyes with his shield. "If you want these clothes, you better put down your shield." She tells him after seeing it block another attack.

Alluring - 22
Firewhip - 75
Bewitching eyes - 17

Salos: 8 + Nude (Fire shield: 2 turns)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 1:40 pm

Salos felt drawn towards Hiki’s clothes but was able to resist the urge to give in. “No, I want my regular clothes back, so either use the majo you used before to give them back or else you are going to really hurt.” Salos said meekly but with some willpower still present. He knew that if he ended up back in girl’s clothes, he would be putty in her hand.

He focused his energy and threw another round of daggers at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 1:51 pm

With Salos throwing flaming daggers, Moshu drew out his clothes out, letting two daggers hit them, burning them to a crisp, while the other daggers hit her. Looking down at the pile of ashes that used to be his clothes, he filled up with rage. When he looked back up, he accidental looked her in the eyes, which she instantly used her magic. Reaching into her cleavage, Moshu pulled out another bunny suit and commanded "Put this on."

Blaze Daggers - 43, 75, 68, 36
Bewitching Eyes - 80

Salos: 8 (Flameshield: 1 turn)
Moshu: 22
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 1:54 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself as he dressed in the sexy bunny outfit. He looked like a plain looking girl getting ready for a sexy party.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 1:56 pm

"You look good in it, you could get some guys throbbing down there, if you know what I mean." She said, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 2:06 pm

Salos blushed at her comment. He felt really girly and partly wanted to look more pretty like her. His girly side wanted to be a sexy bunny girl like her. His own mental tug of war breaking his focus.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 2:12 pm

Seeing that he was zoned out, Moshu shouted, "Hey!" causing him to snap back to reality and look at her, directly in the eyes again, hypnotizing him again. "Tell me what you want to be." She command as she walked up to him.

Pass Turn
Bewitching Eyes - 88

Salos: 8
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 2:14 pm

“I want to be a sexy bunny girl like you.” Salos said in a half dazed tone of voice. “I want to be as beautiful and sensual as you.”
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 2:21 pm

"You'll never be as sexy as me, but I can make you a sexy bunny girl. All you have to do is give into me." She says, leaning inches away from his face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 2:22 pm

“Make me a sexy bunny girl.” Salos says still in a trance.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 2:25 pm

"Say you give into me, and I'll make your wish come true." She says, leaning in even closer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 2:30 pm

“I give into you.” He said in a tone that sounded almost pleading.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 2:37 pm

"Okay, first thing you need to learn is how to kiss." She says as she pulls him into a french kiss, invading his mouth with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 2:39 pm

Salos started to kiss her back, matching her kiss in a similar fashion.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 2:51 pm

Moshu pulled away from the kiss for a second and says "Good, now you need to add some magic to it." and goes back to the kiss, but this time sending magic through her tongue, sending small jolts of electricity into Salos' mouth.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 2:53 pm

As Salos felt the tingles in his mouth, he felt what to do. He kissed her back, using his own magic to send a warm feeling through her.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 3:01 pm

Pulling away from the kiss again Moshu says, "Seems like you have a handle on that. The next thing you can only learn by watching me." as she uses her magic to dispel Salos' bunny suit. "I'll teach you how to handle a penis next. One way to handle a penis is a hand job." She says as she begins to stroke his. "Of course you can always make it feel better by adding some magic." She says as she make one of her hand burning hot and the other freezing cold, giving a unique source of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 3:04 pm

Salos watched her as she gave him the best handjob he ever had. He mentally studied what she did. He studied her method and hanged on her every word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Moshu
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next