Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Moshu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 3:11 pm

Pulling her hand away Moshu says, "Another way is a blow job, while making sure to use magic on your tongue." then she put his whole shaft inside her mouth, using the magic on her tongue to separate it into thousands on small tongues, each attacking his penis in different ways.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 3:13 pm

Salos’s baron seemed to stop working during her blowjob. All he could think about was the pleasure and how to give the best blowjob “She” could give.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 3:16 pm

Seeing him zoned out, Moshu bit down as hard as she could on his penis and said, "Pay attention when I'm teaching you, or you will not have your dreams come true."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 3:27 pm

"I'm focusing on your technique ma'am." He said in a sensual tone, sounding a bit more feminine.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 3:33 pm

"Good, another way to handle a penis is using your hair." She says as she uses her magic to control her silky hair and forms a vagina out of it and insert his penis. "You can only do this if you have long enough hair." She tells him as she changes the pressure of the hair in a milking action.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 4:23 pm

Salos moans saying, "I wish my hair was longer like your's." He said noticing her control of her hair and how she used it.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 4:32 pm

After a while, Moshu pulls her hair for Salos' penis and tells him, "For the next ways I need you to lay on your back."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 5:24 pm

Salos lays on his back for his next lesson, eager to be a good student for his teacher.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 5:37 pm

"The next way is to use breast. Sure you don't have any right now, but I can give you a pair soon." Moshu tells him as she plants her breast on each side of his penis. "I use my magic in this by making my breast super soft." Moshu explains as she starts demonstrating how to use them. "My two ways of using breast for this is bringing them up and down while either doing it at the same time or alternating which goes up and which goes down." She says, doing the motions at the same time.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 6:04 pm

Salos moans as she works her skill. He watches her learning her movements. He runs his hands over his chest like her had breasts to caress.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 6:17 pm

Removing her breast from his penis, she says "Another way is to use your butt." She sits down with Salos' penis between her cheeks. "The ways to use the butt are basically the same as breast, except for one thing." She explains while doing the same moves she did with her breast. She then released a loud fart, vibrating the penis, and a quite fart, covering the penis in a warm cloud.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 6:28 pm

Salos moaned as she teased him with her bottom. He paid attention to her actions to do them later. He also inhailed to take in her fart. He paid close attention to her like a good eager student.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 6:37 pm

"Another way is to use your feet." Moshu says while standing up and putting one foot on his penis. "You can use your feet like a hand." She says as she wraps her toes around his shaft, and starts stroking. She does that for a little bit then stops, saying "Another way to use your feet is to grind it in." as she starts to grind her heel into his groin, causing both pain and pleasure.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 6:39 pm

Salos moaned as she ground his dick in with her foot. He watches it learning every motion. He pays close attention.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 7:02 pm

"There is one more way to handle a penis, and that is by using a vagina." She tells him as she lowers herself onto him, pushing his penis all the way in in one motion. She begins to uses her magic to tighten and untighten her inside around his penis in a milking action, start with all the pressure at the bottom of his shaft and slowly bringing it to the top of the shaft and then repeating the action.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 7:05 pm

“I don’t think I will be able to do this one Ma’am.” Salos says as he feel her control of her lower body. He has learned her other methods of pleasuring people, but this one seems a bit out of his range.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 7:12 pm

Standing up she says, "I can allow you to if I use a bit of magic. As a present for becoming a bunny girl, I'll bring you to your final climax as a guy. How do you want to get to it."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 7:14 pm

“Can it be a blow job with you sitting on my face ma’am?” Salos asks knowing that he will be giving up his manhood to her.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 8:43 am

"Sure I can." She says as she steps over his face, turns around, and lowers her ass onto it. She then wiggles a little bit to get his nose right between the crack, then leans over and begins to suck on his dick.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 8:47 am

Salos starts to kiss her bottom as she sucks his dick. He knows that it will be his final orgasm as a man, but it felt like heaven to him.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 8:49 am

While still sucking, Moshu begins to tease the tip of his penis with her tongue, giving it little shocks.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 8:52 am

Salos can feel the shocks teasing him. He decides to up her pleasure by using his magic to send vibrations through her bottom with every kiss.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 8:59 am

Feeling each of his kisses, Moshu decided to release a silent fart mixed with her magic into his nose, causing mind breaking pleasure.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 9:01 am

Salos moans loudly smelling her magic fart. He mind empties of all the unimportant things. All he can think about is being the best bunny girl he can be and all the lessons his teacher has been teaching him on how to pleasure someone.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 9:07 am

Moshu starts to grind her rear end against Salos' face, while also beginning to do a piston motion with her head, rapidly pulling her tongue back and forth against his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Moshu   Salos vs Moshu - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Moshu
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next