Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Aromadara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 11:30 pm

Salos glared at the Midara, he waited for her to get up again. “Is that the best you got?” He asked plainly. “I’m not impressed.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 11:32 pm

(Girlish Gas -roll 11- Crit Fail!)

The midara snarled as she violently ripped the hot knifes out of her body, doing more damage to herself then probably necessary.

Salos: 25 Willpower
Aromadara: 13 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 11:35 pm

“Give up. You can’t beat me.” He said starting to maybe get over confident.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 11:39 pm

(Thunder From Down Under -roll 31- Fail!)

With roar, the shapely woman leapt surprisingly high into the air. She came falling out the sky ass first directly at Salos. The pyromancer barely managed to dive out of the way and the midara's cheeks slammed into the earth instead.

Aromadara: 12 Stamina + Stunned
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 11:42 pm

Salos shook his head looking at the woman. He felt sorry for her, so he approached her. “I’m sorry if I ruined your kimono. It looked really nice.” He said trying to be polite again. He did also like it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 11:45 pm

The woman huffed at him as she pushed herself to stand. Her legs were still shaking from the rough impact with the ground.

"I don't need pity." She told him. "Even if it is coming from a girly looking guy like you."

Aromadara: 12 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 11:46 pm

“I am not girly looking.” Salos said, looking annoyed and a little troubled. She had hit a nerve with him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 11:55 pm

(Womanly Wafts -roll 36- Success! Entice -roll 80- Success!)

"You look pretty girly to me." the midara replied smugly as as she turned around. She bent over and wiggled her shapely rear at him as she ran her hands over her ass.

Salos found himself strangely captivated by the display. Almost as if in a trance, the pyromancer found himself getting on his knees and pressing his face against her cheeks. A foul smell assaulted him as the midara farted in his face, but the man couldn't will himself to part from her beautiful bottom.

Salos: 21 Willpower + Enticed (3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 11:57 pm

Salos couldn’t control himself as he knelt behind her and allowed her to face in his face. Even worse he could seem to pull himself from her ass. All he could do was take her gas and he comments on his appearance.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 12:01 am

"Oh, what's the matter, girly man?" the Aromadara taunted as she rubbed her rear against Salos' face. "You were so eager to look down on me earlier."

Salos: 18 Willpower + Enticed (2)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 12:04 am

“Don’t call me girly. I’m not a girl” He said, his words muffled a bit by her bum. The tone of his voice gave away how her words were working.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 12:13 am

(Girlish Gas - Auto-hit!)

"What was that?" The midara teased. "Call you girly, you're a girl? Okay! Does the girly girl want to taste some gas?"

The kimono clad woman let out a tiny squeak, and Salos' eye began to water as the worst smell he ever smelled was forced into his nose.

Salos: 15 Willpower + Enticed (1) + Teary-Eyed (1)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 12:17 am

Salos got more of her ass perfume in his face. The smell was over powering. “I’m not a girl. I am not dressed like one.” Salos said, his words muffled by her bum still, but his tone sounding childish. He wanted to pull his face free, but he couldn’t find the will to.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 12:20 am

"Aw, is the widdle girl crying cause the mean old midara is bulling her?" the Aromadara taunted as she leaned back and fully pressed her ass against Salos' face.

Salos: 12 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 12:25 am

“Shut up.” Salos said as he pushed against the midara’s large bottom, finally freeing his face from its confines. He quickly scramble to his feet. His face looking red and his confidence rattle a bit, he created four daggers and sent them straight for the Midara.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 12:32 am

(Blaze Daggers -roll 75, 21, 43, 68- 3 Fail 1 Success!)

"Did I touch a nerve, girly man?" the midara asked as most of the dangers harmlessly flew past her. One still struck her, but that wasn't nearly as bad as what she went through earlier.

(Girlish Gas -roll 48- Success!)

"Maybe a little kiss will help you feel better?" the woman suggested in a sickeningly sweet tone. She strolled right up to Salos and pulled him into a short kiss before shoving him onto his butt. Before the pyromancer could react, he found her lovely rear in his face again as she delivered another fart directly to his nose.

Salos: 10 Willpower + Teary-Eyed (1)
Aromadara: 11 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 12:35 am

“Stop calling me girly and stop farting in my face.” Salos said in a tone that was starting to devolve in a bratty little girl tone of voice. Salos focused his energy to knock her away. 

(Heatwave)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 12:41 am

(Heatwave -roll 31- Fail!)

Salos tried to fight back, but this woman was getting under his skin and making it hard to concentrate.

(Stinky Sixty-nine -roll 31- Fail!)

"Or what? Will the girly man start crying again?" The aromadara laughed as she backed away, giving the man some much needed breathing room.

Salos: 10 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 12:44 am

Salos looked frazzled from her taunts and her gas. He focused his energy to try and regain his strength and to try and push her words out of his head. “I’m not a girly man. I’ll show you what I really am.” He said as he focused.

(Sun Blessing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 12:51 am

(Sun Blessing -roll 70- Success!)

Salos took a calming breath and closed his eyes before focusing his power. A soft light enveloped him as the recovery magic did its work

(Thunder From Down Under -roll 82- Success!)

Unfortunately, the pyromancer took his attention off of his opponent. When he opened his eyes, the midara was no where to be seen. He looked up just in time to catch a glimpse of her ass before it collided with his face and slammed his head into the dirt.

The shapely rear then let out a thunderous roar as it unleashed a horrible fart with enough force to rattle his bones.

Salos: 11 Willpower + Gassed Out (2)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 12:56 am

Salos was dazed from both the impact of her ass and how bad the smell of her farts were. All he could do under her was protest, “I’m not a girl. I’m not a girl.” Though he sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 12:58 am

(Girlish Gas -roll 82- Success!)

"What ever you say, girly man." the kimono clad woman said before unleashing another small but foul fart on his face.

Salos: 9 Willpower + Gassed Out (1) + Teary-Eyed (1)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 1:01 am

Salos was reduced to tears under her ass. The smell of her farts and his crumbling masculinity didn’t help his situation. “Please don’t fart on me anymore.” He begged.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 1:03 am

(Stinky Sixty-nine -roll 23- Fail!)

"Alright, fine. But only because of how pathetic you are, girly man." The midara said as she reluctantly got up from her seat on his face.

Salos: 9 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 1:07 am

“Please don’t call me a girly man. I know I act more girly then I should. I seem to do everything short of dress like one” Salos said as he slowly raises to his feet. He slowly tried to get his will to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Aromadara
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next