Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Aromadara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 1:10 am

(Tender Hold -roll 77- Fail!)

The midara snorted at him. "What was that, girly man? I can't seem to hear you over all that snivelling you're doing."

Salos: 9 Willpower
Aromadara: 11 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 1:14 am

“Please don’t call me a girly man. I know I do everything short of dressing like one.” He said louder than before as he stood in front of her, looking at her meekly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 1:17 am

(Power Puff -roll 85- Crit Fail!)

The midara took a step back, startled by his sudden approach, and once more tripped over the log on the side of the road.

Salos: 9 Willpower
Aromadara: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 1:19 am

Salos meekly offers her a hand up. He hopes that maybe if he was nice, she would stop picking in his girly appearance.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 1:28 am

(Sexy Smoke -roll 92- Crit Success!)

The aromadara took the offered hand. But instead of using it to get up, she pulled down to the ground. The woman winked at him as she pucker her lips and blew a stream of pink fog into his face. More and more spilled from her mouth.

When mist finally stopped coming forth from the woman, the entire road was covered in a love tinted haze.

Only then did the midara get to her feet, leaving Salos lying in cloud of the sweetest scents he ever experienced.

Field: Sexy Smoke (3)
Salos: 7 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 1:33 am

Salos didn’t know what was going on, but he felt calmer then he did before. He looked at the Midara and said. “I’m sorry about getting upset before. I’m always sensitive about being called girly. Truth be told I wish I could be more girly and wear cute things.” He finds himself sharing inspite of himself.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 1:38 am

(Hazy Kiss -roll 51- Fail!)

"Ha! So you admit you're a sissy little girly man." the woman declared triumphantly as she stood over Salos. Her movement's caused the fog around him to shift, and he could have sworn it felt like the cloud was actually caressing him.

Field: Sexy Smoke (2)
Salos: 5 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 1:40 am

Salos just stood there, submissively. And just gives a small “Yes.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 1:48 am

(Power Puff -roll 34- Success!)

"Alright, girly man. I feel bad for you, so I'm going to do you a favor." the midara said before she reached into her cleavage and pulled out a heart shaped bottle with a spritzer attached. "Since you want to be a girl so much, the least I can do is get you smelling like one."

The kimono clad woman mounted Salos and began spraying the bottle at his face. A think cloud that carried the scent of cinnamon began to form around his face. IT was so dense and heavy that it was hard to breath and the man felt like he was suffocating as his strength left him.

Field: Sexy Smoke (1)
Salos: 1 Willpower + Weakened (3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 1:52 am

Salos moaned as she covered his face in perfume. He moaned in girlish pleasure, wish to fell more like a girl and feeling more submissive to the sweet smelling Midara before him.

“Can you please make me more girly Miss? I’ll do anything.” He finds himself saying to her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 1:58 am

"Sorry, girly man. This is all I can do for you." she told him as she placed the perfume bottle on his chest.

The aromadara stood and began to walk away. "See you around, girly man!" She waved over her shoulder as she left Salos lying in her hazy cloud that was sapping away the last of his willpower with its sweet aroma.

(Salos has been defeated! Salos has acquired a bottle of Aromadara Perfume!)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 2:02 am

(Thanks for the RP. I would love to face another Midara later one who may be able to contribute to his girly side if that would be ok.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 11:15 am

(I not really sure if I have any Midara that can do that. Feminization isn't really something I've dabbled too much in.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Aromadara   Salos vs. Aromadara - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Aromadara
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3