Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vigilante Justice (Tix)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 5:20 pm

This time it seemed that it was going to be a challenge, Tix let out a hollow laugh before she started to get back up.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 12:21 pm

As Tix recovered, she found herself pulled into a crushing embrace by Prism!
"You will learn to submit darling, trust me it feels great" the heroine purred before pulling Tix' face into her cleavage! Meanwhile Cutie had to take a moment to rid herself of Tix' influence

(super smother:60)

Tix:23+bound
Cutie:13
Prism:18
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 3:40 pm

Tix struggled to get free from Prism's grasp, seeing how she wouldn't let go, the sadist decided to become a shadow to get free. "Nice hold, my turn!" Popping from Prism's shadow, Tix pulled the masked woman into a kiss, pushing her to the floor and trapping her with shadow hands.

Struggle - 68
Dark Domination - 20

Tix:25
Prism:15+bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 6:49 am

(struggle:28)
(Super kisses:67)
(Charm beam:50)

Prism managed to free herself from the hands that bound her, but exhausted herself in doing so, taking a moment to rest while her ally covered her. Cutie brought her hands into a heart shape as they started to glow. "You're just gonna love this!' she shouted triumphantly before loosing a beam at Tix, filling her with overwhelming pleasure and leaving her head swimming with pleasant romantic thoughts

Tix:23+charmed+fails under 40(3turn)
Prism:15
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:07 am

"Oh really? You think that will work? Let me show you how to make someone submit~" With a swift move, Tix lunged at Crimson but making a feint in the last second, the ashen haired woman avoided the red clad heroine, trapping Prism gaze with her own. "This is how you make someone submit, now pet, why don't you give your friend a good smoother, hmm?" After hypnotizing Prism with her piercing red eyes, Tix placed herself behind the woman. "Enjoy~"

Hypnotic Gaze - 96 (Super Smother -> Crimson Cutie)

Tix:23+charmed+fails under 40(2)
Prism:14+Hypnotized(2)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:14 am

(crimson love:17)
(crushing smother:20)

Tix' order resonates in Prisms mind as gospel, and she immediately turned on her ally. "Let's submit together cutie" she purred as she intercepted the red heroines attack, pulling her face into her own ample chest!

Tix:23+charmed+fails under 40(1)
Cutie:11+bound
Prism:14+hypnotised
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:20 am

"Good pet, now, put those vials of yours to good use and give her a good kiss with the hmm... Yellow one." Tix gave her next order and Prism couldn't resist but to obey.

Hypnotic Gaze (Lust (yellow) -> Crimson Cutie)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:38 am

Prism pulled the now breathless heroine up to face her and applied her lipstick at her mistress' command, only to be met with a headbutt from her partner before she could give her ally the lustful kiss! Prism staggered backwards and cutie was freed, both heroines turned to face Tix, glaring angrily

(struggle:72)
(Yellow:51)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:41 am

"Aw, what's wrong? Don't you want to feel the pleasure of submission? Too bad, you won't really have a choice my pets." Tix taunted the due and waited for their moves.

Regal Seat - 48

Tix:23
Cutie:11
Prism:14
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:45 am

(does regal seat trigger on a missed attack or is it an autohit? Can't remember)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:48 am

(Triggers if the attack was going to hit.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:08 am

Crimson cutie, now free and with her partner's mind her own once more, rushed at Tix, aiming to pull her into an overwhelming embrace. But the sadist tripped her, and with the heroine off balance, took full advantage, pushing her to get knees and sitting dominantly on her back, leaving the heroine blushing furiously,hoping to conceal the somewhat lewd look beginning to settle on her face as her willpower weakened

Prism was left unable to capitalise on the confusion with her partner in such a dangerous position
"R-release her!" She demanded

(Crushing hug:40)
(Lustful yellow:37)

Crimson cutie:9+bound
Tix:23
Prism:14
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:35 am

Tix's lips curled into a sadistic grin. "Oh? What's wrong, jealous my little pet? Don't worry I have something for you too~" Tix lashed her whip at Prism, entangling her in it. "I know you love this feeling of submission pet, so have some more~" The dark whip started to drain Prism's energy while sending waves of tight pleasure across her trapped body while the sadist woman kept sitting on the back of her partner.

Whip Entanglement: Sadistic Drain - 66

Crimson cutie:7+bound
Tix:24
Prism:13+Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:38 am

(crimson struggle:37)
(Prism struggle:56)

The Cutie was really starting to lose it under Tix' domineering demeanor, she didn't even try to struggle, and the sadist could hear her panting lustfully underneath her. Prism however seemed determined to fight and wrenched herself free of Tix' whip!

Cutie:7+bound
Prism:13
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:47 am

"Strong willed, good, more rewarding to break and turn into an obedient pet... Or so do you want to make me believe, I know that deep inside, you crave for my touch, you desire to obey me~" Tix let out a hollow laugh while slapping Cutie's ass. "Like your friend over here, such a good pet~"

Lashing away your will - 19, 31, 79, 57

Cutie:5+bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:56 am

The Crimson Cutie almost buckled under Tix' affections, "I need you I need you I need you!" She cried out, almost climaxing merely from the discipline she was receiving, she looked up at her former partner "We can both be hers Prism..."

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:58 am

"Good girl~" Tix got up from her comfy seat on top of the, now, submissive Cutie, pulling her into a kiss and giving a bit to her lips once she broke it. "Now be a nice pet and wait over there while I educate your friend~"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:18 am

The cutie obeyed without question, happily moving to the sidelines and absent mindedly playing with herself while watching the continuing fight
"you're gonna pay for this...." Prism cursed before bringing her hand to her lips and sending a cascade of yellow hearts at Tix, most of them finding their mark and filling her with lust

Cutie: defeated
Tix:21+charmed

(Tix can now choose to spend an action to give an order to Crimson Cutie, these can be to use any of her moves, or any other kind of assistance she wants)

(Supreme kissing:66)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:26 am

"Funny, it was your cop friend who started this, then you came and did the same and now you say I'll pay? That's not going to be possible, you are going to be like your friend soon enough." Tix was slightly annoyed but still filled with lust after the rain of kisses, walking to Prism, the ashen haired woman pulled the heroine into a kiss, followed by a bite, then another kiss and a bite, she kept going until she was satisfied, enjoying every single moan coming out of Prism's lips. "Surrender pet, you know it's what you desire~"

Pleasure and Pain - 62, 10, 2, 68, 69

Cutie: defeated
Tix:21+charmed
Prism:9
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:31 am

Prism didn't reply, opting instead to pull out a blue tube of lipstick and apply it over her already yellow lips, creating a toxic shade of green that she then rushed Tix with and pulled her into a sensual, and poisonous kiss! As she pulled away Tix could feel the venom sapping her strength!

(Toxic green: 74)

Tix:18+charmed+poisoned
Prism:9
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:40 am

"Oh? So you still have more tricks under your sleeve, don't you pet? Good because I also have a few more of mine~" Tix taunted Prism into attacking her, falling for her trap, Prism found herself trapped by shadow tendrils. "Got you~" Coming out of the shadows, Tix started to fondle and grope Prism's body at will, making the trapped woman moan loudly. "How slutty your are pet~"

Snaring Shadows - 82

Tix:17+charmed+poisoned
Prism:6
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:44 am

(Prism should be bound here right)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:45 am

(No, this one is only damage)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:52 am

(peppering kisses:30,66,45)

"That's...one word for it" Prism said, a lustful look overtaking her, much as it did her partner. Unlike the Cutie however, Prism channeled this lust into pulling Tix close and beginning to kiss her over and over again. However her technique was sloppy and after a couple of moments, Tix forced the aroused heroine off her. She could however feel the poison beginning to take even stronger effect

Tix:13+deeply poisoned+charmed
Prism:6
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:58 am

"So lustful, I might have to give you an intensive course once I have make you mine, pet~" Overwhelmed by lust, Tix pounced Prism and put her into a deep liplock, kissing her until the woman was almost out of air and gasping for something to breath.

Crushing Suffocation - 80

Tix:13+deeply poisoned+charmed
Prism:4+dazed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vigilante Justice (Tix)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next