Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vigilante Justice (Tix)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:07 am

Prism tried to pull Tix head back into her chest to continue pressuring her opponent, but during the struggle the still winded superhero was easily pushed away by the sadist

(Crushing smother:20,59)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:10 am

After shoving Prism away, Tix pulled her back closer into a kiss, a wild one that forced them to go down to the floor, Tix groped and fingered Prism as she kissed her with great intensity. Once Tix decided to break the kiss, Prism found herself trapped by shadow hands that kept groping and fingering her just as the sadist did.

Dark Domination - 20

Tix:15+deeply poisoned+charmed
Prism:1+dazed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:12 am

Prism could only lie there under the shadows affections, almost entirely lost to the submissive pleasure being thrust upon her. Tix was faintly aware of Crimson Cutie almost bouncing up and down with excitement at her imminent victory from the sidelines
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 am

Tix couldn't hold herself back anymore, she was totally overwhelmed by lust, the first thing she did was to make the shadow hands disappear, getting back on to of Prism, she tore apart the heroine clothes right before take her own clothes off. "You are mine and now you got me pretty horny pet..." In her lustfully hazed mind, Tix still remembered about the other pet. She looked at Cutie and beckoned to join them. "Let's have some fun~" She purred before going down on Prism once again in a lustful and wild kiss.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:21 am

Prism buckled under Tix's affections, her body reacting instinctively to each and every slight touch. "M-mistress..." She managed to stammer out as she was overwhelmed with sensation.
Crimson Cutie happily ran over to the two of them. "what can I do for you my lady" She asked excitedly, "anything you want"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:55 am

Tix kept ravaging Prism not really paying much attention to Cutie anymore but for two words. "Please me."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:59 am

Prism was all but screaming in pleasure now, writhing under Tix's affections. "Please... Please more, I'm your slut, I'm you're weak little slut!" The once brave hero begged desperately. Meanwhile Cutie obeyed her command diligently, settling down between Tix's legs and beginning to go down on her
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 11:51 am

After a good while, Tix let go of Prism and Cutie, getting her clothes and dressing up again. Then, once dressed, the ashen haired woman looked at the pleading heroines. "Keep playing with each other until the enthrallment wears off." That was the last command she gave to her pets before starting to head back home. With a triumphant grin, Tix muttered to herself. "That sure was a hell of an unwind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Justice (Tix)   Vigilante Justice (Tix) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vigilante Justice (Tix)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3