Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Marisa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 8:12 pm

Marisa the Succubust hummed to herself as she took one of her regular walks. Her bountiful bust bounced with each step she took as she strolled through the forest around her home.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 8:17 pm

Salos was on his way back from a successful fight. He had had a few losses to midaras that left him in a dressed up humiliation, but he felt that he was getting stronger and not falling for the same tricks. He felt like he was on top of the world. He was walking back to town when he took a path through the woods to shave off some time.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 8:20 pm

The Succubust licked her lips as she saw the man walking through her woods. It has been a while since her girls got to play with a fresh man.

"Halt!" The succubust declared loudly as she approached her next victim.

Salos: 30 Willpower
Marisa: 30 Stamina

(Also you never updated Salos profile with his new summon.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 8:27 pm

(Sorry. Fixed it.)

Salos turned around to see a woman in a very cute outfit. Both her outfit and her large tits were captivating. “May I ask what the problem is, Miss?” Salos asks politely.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 8:37 pm

(Hypnotits -roll 97- Fail!)

"I am Marisa. I'm the leader of the Midara settlement of Cupidity " The blue haired woman introduced herself. "Although we've recently relaxed our stance on how we deal with humans; I am somewhat obligated to warn you. If you do not turn around now, me, my girls, and the midara of Cupidity will take that as an open invitation to have our way with you."

The busty woman hungrily eyed up the man before her like he was a piece of meat. "So, please, continue on your way."

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 8:41 pm

“I was just taking a shortcut back to town. There are no need for hostilities.” Salos remembered the name of Cupidity from his time with Ms.Miranda. Salos kept calm and wanted to stick to diplomacy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 8:46 pm

(Hypnotits -roll 81- Fail!)

"Who said anything about hostilities?" Marisa asked. "All I'm saying is that if you take another step, you're consenting to one or more nights being the plaything of midara." the succubust's eyes twinkled as she smirked at the man. "Or are you saying that you think you can resist me and my girls' charm?"

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 8:50 pm

“I have heard of your town from a former encounter. I’m going to head back to town. I’m sorry, but I’m not really interested in being the plaything of a Midara. I’ve ended up in enough humiliating outfits already.” He said as he started to walk to move past her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 8:54 pm

(Breast Hammer -roll 40- Success!)

"Don't say I didn't warn you!" Marisa said sweetly before she spun. The woman's bountiful breasts slammed into Salos with enough force to knock him flat on his back.

(Hypnotits -roll 49- Fail!)

Salos: 28 Willpower + Downed
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 8:57 pm

Salos groaned as he laid on the ground. He was surprised that her tits had such impact. He slowly tried to get back to his feet.

(Get up)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:02 pm

(Get up -roll 35- Fail!)
(Pinning Kiss -roll 84- Success!)

Before Salos could move to get up, Marisa laid down on top of him. She pressed her titanic tits against his chest as she pulled him into a kiss.

Salos: 26 Willpower + Downed + Bind
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:05 pm

Salos tries to push her large tits off him, but he is firmly planted under them as she kisses him. When she breaks the kiss for a second, he asks “Please let me up miss.” He asks politely.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:08 pm

"And why should I?" Marisa asked haughtily as she rubbed her amble bosom against the man pinned beneath her.

Salos: 25 Willpower + Downed + Bind
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:09 pm

“I heard about your town from Ms.Miranda. I’m friends with her a bit. I’ve helped her out a bit.” He said, hoping this Midara knew her, but didn’t tell her of what he did there.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:19 pm

"Miranda told you about us, huh?" Marisa asked, her skepticism clear in her voice as she continued to massage her opponent with her mammaries. "Then she would have told you what would happen if you came here.

Salos: 24 Willpower + Downed + Bind
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:21 pm

“I didn’t know that this forest was this close.” He said calmly as he tried to shimmy out from under her girl’s.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:25 pm

(Struggle -roll 19- Fail!)

"Maybe not before." Marisa said before she pulled the struggling man into a quick kiss. "But I did tell you right away. And you chose to ignore my warning."

Salos: 23 Willpower + Downed + Bind
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:27 pm

Salos continues to try and break free of her sensual hold. “I’m not ending up a midara’s personal doll again.” He said with an air of defiance.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:34 pm

(Struggle -roll 22- Success!)

Salos finally managed to worm his way out from beneath the titanic tits that trapped him.

(Hypnotits -roll 65- Fail!)

"Oh. Shari would just love having a new doll to play with!" Marisa exclaimed as she got up. "She's been working so hard to improve lately. Are you sure you don't want to stick around for one of her shows?"

Salos: 23 Willpower + Downed
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:36 pm

“No. I have had enough of midara’s taking advantage of “that”.” He said as he created four fire daggers and sent them her way.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:48 pm

(Blaze Daggers -roll 84, 87, 47, 11- 2 Fail and 2 Crit Fail!)

The thought of that happening to him again made him flustered and Salos attack resulted in him dropping his burning knives on himself

(Hypnotits -roll 70- Success!)

"Oh, and what is that?" Marisa asked as she leaned over him, letting her ample breasts dangle above his head.

Salos: 21 Willpower + Downed + Charmed
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:50 pm

“They dressed me up and treated me like a girl.” He said, unable to stop himself from telling this girl want she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:56 pm

(Hypnotits -roll 8- Crit Success!)

"And you like that sort of thing?" Marisa asked curiously. Her beautiful breasts strained against her top, which caused a rip to begin to form in the fabric.

Marisa: 30 Stamina + Ripped Top
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:58 pm

“Yes.” He admitted again, unable to stop himself from answering her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 10:02 pm

(Hypnotits -roll 68- Success!)

"Then what's the problem then?" Marisa said as she quickly straightened up. The action caused her bountiful bosom to give a bewitching bounce. "You like what you like! If you enjoy something, why would you try avoid doing it!?"

Marisa: 30 Stamina + Ripped Top
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salos vs. Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Marisa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next