Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Marisa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 10:04 pm

“Because I’m not supposed to. Because Midara have used it to make me act like something I’m not suppose to.” He admits, not from the charm but from experience.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 6:12 am

"Not supposed to? Not supposed to!?" Marisa angrily parroted as she glared down at Salos with eyes full of disdain. "This is why I don't like humans! Nobody should have to feel bad for feeling good!"

(Breast Impact -roll 24- Success!)

With a wordless cry of anger, the succubust hopped before she dropped and her massive mounds slammed into the pyromancer's face.

Salos: 17 Willpower + Downed + Breast Smothered
Marisa: 30 Stamina + Ripped Top
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 6:26 am

Salos moaned girlishly as she presses her large tits into his face. He meekly tries to remove them.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 6:30 am

(Struggle -roll 47- Fail!)

Marisa let out a cruel laugh as her opponent futilely struggled beneath her girls.

Salos: 15 Willpower + Downed + Breast Smothered
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 7:31 am

Salos moaned girlishly as he was smothered. Part of him started to listen to her words. Part of him wished he had girls like hers.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 2:57 pm

"I don't care what kind of things you're into." Marisa said as she continued to squeeze Salos' head between her massive mountains. "All that matters is that your into it. Understand?"

Salos: 13 Willpower + Downed + Breast Smothered
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 3:04 pm

"Yes ma'am." He says into her tits loudly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 3:17 pm

"Good." Marisa told him as she sat up. "Don't let anyone give you crap for liking the things you like. Almost nothing pisses me off more than seeing someone torture themselves by trying to deny the things they love."

The Succubust glanced down and smirked at Salos. "Speaking of resistance... Am I to take your lack of fighting back as a sign of surrender? I know my girls are amazing, but if you don't at least try to fight back, then I'm going to assume you want to be a slave in Cupidity for the rest of your life."

Salos: 13 Willpower + Downed + Pinned
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 3:34 pm

Salos pushed against her tits. “It usually takes being forced into a costume to make me submissive that easily.” He said a bit sheepishly, while pushing against her. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:13 pm

(Struggle -roll 32- Success!)

"Aw, enjoyed wearing my girls that much did you?" Marisa teased as Salos pushed her off of him.

(Hypnotits -roll 74- Success!)

Marisa jumped to her feet. The action caused her tantalizing tits to bounce in a way the pyromancer couldn't take his eyes off of.

Salos: 13 Willpower + Downed + Charmed
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:16 pm

Salos couldn’t help but look at her tits envious, a look he was sure she saw. He creates four flame daggers and throws them at her.

(Blaze daggers)

Last edited by herwillingslave on Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:24 pm

(Blaze Daggers -roll 10, 80, 93, 42- 1 Crit Fail, 2 Success and 1 Crit Success!)
(Boobs of Steel -roll 62, 72, 81- 2 Success and 1 Fail!)

Distracted as he was by the beautiful bouncing bosom, Salos dropped on of his daggers on himself as he threw them. To his surprise, two of the flaming daggers bounced harmlessly of his opponent's bountiful bust. But the last managed to cut into her.

(Hypnotits -roll 81- Fail!)

"Looks like you got a fire in you, after all." Marisa muttered as she pulled the burning knife out of her arm.

Salos: 12 Willpower + Downed + Charmed
Marisa: 29 Stamina + Ripped Top

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:27 pm

Salos quickly attempts to get back on his feet. Part of him wanted to indulge his feminine side with her ,but he didn’t want to give up.

(I changed my original post because I thought I would need to get up first. I will change it back to before.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:33 pm

(Since it was a ranged attack, I didn't think that he need to get up first. But if he had did something like Blaze Knuckle then would have had to get up first, or I would have at least rolled with a Disadvantage, depending on how I was feeling.)

(Get up -roll 96- Crit Success!)

Salos rapidly scrambled to his feet before Marisa could return to actually trying to attack him.

Salos: 12 Willpower + Charmed
Marisa: 29 Stamina + Ripped Top
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:35 pm

“You may make me feel like I want to let my innner girl out to play, but I won’t go down that easily.” He said as he creates a whip of flames and lashes at her.

(Firewhip)

(Sorry I’m overthinking. Long day at work today. Lol)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:41 pm

(Firewhip -roll 19- Fail!)

Marisa dodged out of the way of the flaming whip as she charged at Salos

(Boobie Upper -roll 93- Crit Fail!)

She swung her mighty mammaries at the pryomance, but, not only did he avoid them, he gave her a shove while she was off balance and knocked her onto her butt.

(Hypnotits -roll 77- Fail!)

Salos: 12 Willpower + Charmed
Marisa: 29 Stamina + Ripped Top + Downed
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:44 pm

“Look who is on their ass now.” He said, sticking his tongue out at her a little like a kid. He creates a flaming knuckle around his fist and attempts to punch her.

(Burning knuckle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:52 pm

(Burning Knuckle -roll 47- Fail!)

Marisa ducked under the flaming fist. "Well, you seemed to enjoy it?"

(An Invitation -roll 16- Success!)

"In fact, don't you want to be hugged by my girls, again?" The Succubust teased as a jiggled her ample assets at Salos. The offer was too tempting to ignore, and the pyromancer knelt down and buried his face in the midara's captivating cleavage.

Salos: 11 Willpower + Bind
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:56 pm

Salos can’t help himself but nuzzle himself in her tits. “I wish I had tits like yours.” He says in a muffled voice.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:59 pm

Marisa couldn't help but laugh at that. "Haven't met a girl who didn't!" She boasted as she sneakily slipped a hand between his legs to see how much he was really enjoying this.

Salos: 10 Willpower + Bind
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 5:00 pm

Salos crouched throbbed at her touch and from his desires. He tried to summon the willpower to pull away from her.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 5:37 pm

(Struggle -roll 9- Crit Fail!)

Salos' wanted to struggle, he really did. But her beautiful breasts pressing against his face and the way her hand tickled his manhood sapped all of his strength.

(In Between the Mountainous Mammeries is the Valley of Heaven. -roll 69, 6- Success!)

Marisa plucked the aroused man from out of her bountiful bosom. He moaned weakly as she shoved him onto his back. She then lowered her heavenly orbs onto the tent in his pants. Even through his clothes, the unholy tits of the succubust felt divine. Salos couldn't stop himself from cumming immediately.

The midara giggled at her prey as she grabed her girls and begun to masterful massage his manhood. His shaft was no match for the orbs of female flesh; the tender embrace of Marisa's beautiful breasts quickly teased even more of his seed from him.

The succubust's big breasts began to glow with a lustful light as Salos bucked his hips; desperately trying to fuck her tits. Her breasts pressed tightly around his cock, and squeezed another orgasm out of him.

When the busty blue haired woman peeled herself off of his crotch, Saolos couldn't help but whimper at the lack of her touch. Marisa laughed at the display as she maneuvered herself and lower her wonderful glowing breasts onto his face.

"Since you did try to fight, I'm not going to drag you back to Cupidity." Marisa explained as she pulled him into her cleavage. "Instead I'll let you go with an open invitation to come back become a permanent boy-toy when ever you want."

As soone as she finished speaking, the magic in marvelous mounds discharged into Salos. The pyromancer climaxed one finally time as the pleasure etched itself into his mind. Overwhelm, Salos passed out, cock twitching in his soiled pants, as he dreamed of wonderful breasts.

(Salos has been defeated. Salos has Gained Trait: Memories of the Succubust! Memories of the Succubust make's all moves against Salos involving a woman's breasts have an Advantage!)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 5:41 pm

(I would love to start a cupidity RP when you feel up for it.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 5:50 pm

(There's a bit of a line for Cupidity, sadly. *sheepish laugh*)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 5:56 pm

(Oh ok. Maybe Salos could RP against the puppet girl she mentioned? She is someone Marisa mentioned.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marisa   Salos vs. Marisa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Marisa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2