Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Funeral Wedding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 9:25 am

"Dear Kath,

The day is at last upon me. Can you believe it? I did everything you told me and she said yes! God, how I regret not writing to you sooner. And no, it's not only for your amazing love advice, but also for being an honest friend in a world of liars. A proper wedding is in order, and what better chance do I have at seeing my cousin again than inviting her to it? Between you and me, you're more than half the reason it's happening in the first place. It is a union of power as well as love, and you don't see those too much around here, let me tell you that. Funny, all it took was some well-placed confidence and willingness to listen. Needless to say I'd be extremely happy if you could attend.

Warm regards,
Harold Rowan"

This was the letter that arrived at Sanctuary in the morning. The people living inside it would rarely get letters, but in the event they did, a small nearby building was always the recipient's destination. Inhabited by friendly midara belonging to Sanctuary, they gladly act as a front for their real home, whose space had seemingly reached a never-thought-possible limit. Even Adrianna's nigh infinite power could not bend the space inside further than it already was. Soon enough, Sanctuary would no longer be a secret to the majority and most would have to live on the outskirts, but for now, postal service would do.

Kathrynne, unfortunately, was not present at the time. Out on Malasonta duty, she told Ix before leaving. Naturally, her most trusted, Jane and Victus, went with her. This, by itself, would not be a problem. The wedding would likely take place after a few days, time in which Ix could easily write to her beloved, or use whatever magical device available to contact her. The truly unfortunate event was the description that came with the message - a dead man's letter, as it was described by the courier. Harold Rowan was found dead this morning, murdered in his own home in Tajar. When asked, the servant delivering the letter said that the killer was not found - and how could they, in such a short time? Yet time was wholly of the essence, as whoever committed the crime would no doubt attempt to leave the city.

Ix immediately contacted Kathrynne, and after explaining the situation, got the response she was expecting. Anger, frustration, sadness and a desire to make things right - that is what the noblewoman expressed as she not only allowed Ix to go there, but asked for it. Whoever this Harold was, it seemed he grew quite close to her in the alleged short time they spent communicating; a real family member Kathrynne never got to see often in her life, now gone forever. Alas, Kathrynne, though headstrong, was not about to endanger the safety of the one she loved. Ix would travel to the northern regions, but she would not do it alone.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:37 am

Ix was getting ready to depart while she waited for her company, Kathrynne told her that, if they were to represent her, they should look like nobility. Luckily for Ix she still had the elegant dress Kathrynne gifted her last Christmas, she loved the dress and was excited as well as determined to make Kathrynne proud.

"So why do we have to wear these pompous clothes again?" Tix came out of the dressing room, wearing a pretty elegant outfit: a blue coat, black undershirt, black pants and brown boots. "Also, I don't think blue is my color..." Unlike Ix, Tix didn't had anything that would be 'Kathrynne approved' so the young girl took her sister to buy something to wear, the ashen haired woman didn't seemed too happy with the clothes.

"You don't like the color? Hmm..." Ix looked at the pile of clothes and picked up a red coat. "How about this one?"

"Hmm... That red is too bright for my taste, maybe something black?" Tix herself looked now to the pile of clothes and noticed an elegant black coat that matched her undershirt and pants, putting it on, Tix looked at herself in a nearby mirror. "Hmm... Much better now." She also noticed a pair of black gloves and picked them up. "These too and I think we are ready to go." The ashen haired woman payed for the clothes and walked to the exit, waiting for her sister to join her.

"On my way!" Ix was determined to find out about this murder, if on of Kathrynne's family was targeted, maybe Kathrynne herself could become a target and she would not allow such thing to happen. As they walked back into the street, the two girls hopped into the fancy carriage awaiting for them, with the emblem of the Rowan house. "Kathy really went all out."

"Well, as you said, if we are going to represent her family we need to look like it." Tix added getting into the carriage soon followed by Ix.

------------------------------------------------------------

Once on the carriage, there wasn't much to do except wait until they reach the city, Tix noticed the worried look on Ix's face. "Hey Ix, you seem awfully quiet today, you okay?"

"Huh?" Ix looked at Tix. "S-Sorry, I was kinda lost in my thoughts I..."

"You are worried about Kathrynne aren't you? Worried that what happened to her cousin could happen to her?"

Ix's expression became one of surprise. "How did you...?"

"You are a pretty open book..." Sitting next to her sister, Tix pulled the girl into a hug. "Don't worry Ix, we'll make sure to catch the one who did it, Kathrynne will be safe. Trust me, okay?" Ix felt warm and safe in Tix's embrace, feeling her confidence being reassured by her big sister, she knew she could trust her and with her there, everything would be fine

Nodding, Ix smiled at her sister. "Thank you, Tix." From that moment on, the journey was more enjoyable, as Tix made sure to keep giving Ix conversation to calm her and make sure everything would go just fine.

The next day...

The long ride finally came to an end when they arrive at the city of Tajar, the city could have been vibrant and full of life once but right now? Right now it felt much more empty and lifeless... "The city is pretty quiet even when it's only passed noon..." Ix was the first one to look around as the two of them left the carriage, Pix hopped down from her shoulder and look at the city, completely impressed, after all for someone of her size, such a big city was even bigger. "Pix, don't run off, okay?" The tiny girl looked at her mom and nodded, staying close to her.

"Sure is quiet." Tix on the other hand walked towards the nearby guards, stationed on the entrance of the city. "We are the representatives of the Rowan family. We are here to investigate the murder of Harold Rowan on behalf of Lady Kathrynne Rowan."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:08 pm

The guards, two men wearing steel armor styled with pointy helms, were observing the ladies nonchalantly. Those helms, Tix saw them before in the big city, where that wannabe 'hero' and her father lived - and where eventually, a month from now on, her very own adopted daughter would suffer at the hands of a murderous monster.

"Slow down, there." One of the guards raised an eyebrow, the other whispering to him "Did she say 'investigate'? Who are they?"

What the other guard thought to be unheard by their visitors was, in fact, the opposite, his raspy voice betraying him at every word. With a tap on Tix's shoulder, a butler revealed himself to the guards. It was he who drove the carriage to Tajar, and the one who knew the details to Kathrynne's proposal.

"Who they are does not matter in the slightest," said the servant, letting out a nigh-inconceivable hint of irritation at the gatekeepers. "You have received word beforehand."

At his words, the quiet guard reached inside a wooden post, rummaging through a few letters - all unopened, before pulling out the right one at the butler's notice. This one was not opened as well, as expected. As they lied eyes upon it, the mark on its red stamp was clear as day: the sigil of House Rowan, identical to the one carved unto the very carriage in front of them.

"This way, miladies." The guard motioned them to follow him, seemingly just as uncaring as before.

A booming cacophony assaulted their ears as soon as they stepped inside. In a few moments it became clear: the city's populace was entirely out in the stone-paved streets, encircling what looked like a stand made out of red wood. It was packed full of guards, gripping tightly on their pole arms, ready for any sudden movement. There was no way to tell what was actually happening from this distance, but surely it had to be related to the murder. The butler frowned, looking at his temporary masters for an answer. He knew when to intervene, but ultimately, the decisions were theirs.

Last edited by SnowInSummer on Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 11:39 am

"Talking about being professional..." The girls followed the guard into the town, things inside were pretty different from outside, it was almost chaotic, everyone seemed to be gathering in one place. The ashen haired girl looked at the congregation and then at the guard. "What's going on in there?"

"People seems to be gathering in there..." Sitting on top of Ix's head, the little Pix tried to take a good look at the commotion, filled with curiosity but there were too many people for her to see anything. "Pix? Are you curious?" Ix looked at the butler. "Can we take a look?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 1:17 pm

"The actual investigator," the guard said. "That's what's going on." He then, with the butler's approval, guided the trio towards the platform, deep into the thick of people, whose mouths had gone silent as they listened to the voice of a woman.

"… has ordered, no one is to leave the city until the culprit is found. I, Meredith of House Reilsfar, shall find the murderer by the week's end. Justice will be served."

Her voice was powerful, stern and commanding, much befitting her dignified appearance. Locks of auburn hair flowed straight down, just past her shoulders, fit through a pair of silver bangles. Her attire, a dark orange cloak fit with steel shoulder pads, bracers and a breast plate, gave the impression of both nobility and knighthood. On her back lied the symbol of House Reilsfar, three jagged lines, looking as if a beast had struck her with a claw. With a simple wave of her hand, the people had been dismissed, cries and all, lest they'd be facing down the end of a soldier's spear. Orders were absolute in the lands of Reilsfar, as the sisters and their butler could observe.

"This is pointless," spoke another dignified figure next to Meredith, a man in red, with hair greying out and brows stuck in a furrow. "Why-"

"Wait." The woman raised her hand, noticing the three that stood before her, now surrounded by guards themselves. She stepped down to meet them, her dark gaze was piercing. "If you have come for the wedding, I'm afraid you will have to return home," she said, not wasting any time for introductions. Clearly they were nobles, judging by their appearance alone and the fact that they got past the gatekeepers. The servant's presence further helped put her initial suspicion at ease, even if she had never seen those two in her life.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 1:54 pm

Tix looked at the investigator with a somewhat confused look, it would seem that this knight had take the investigation duty onto herself but the ashen haired woman knew what her job in that town was and she intended to fulfill it. "We are here because of the wedding yes." Tix replied, approaching the woman. "But we are not leaving so soon. We are here to investigate the murder as well in the name of the Rowan family."

"Kathy-... I mean, miss Rowan asked us to come and investigate the case in her name. She's currently busy in a business trip and couldn't come herself." Ix tried to keep the same level of professionalism as her sister, speaking to the knight with respect.

"As my sister explained, we were sent here by the heir of the Rowan family, lady Kathrynne Rowan, I can see that you decided to start the investigation by yourself, miss..."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 4:52 am

"Meredith Reilsfar, at your service," she answered with a bow, a little surprised about the way Ix spoke of Kathrynne. The older man approached them too, having dismissed the guards. His deep emerald eyes darted slowly between the two sisters, as well as the strange little girl. He seemed distracted for a few moments, but Meredith did not miss a beat. "And this is Lord Claude Savalisse, head of his House." This woman introducing a man of his status did not bother him at all. Claude gave a simple nod of acknowledgement, still not saying a word.

"If what you say is correct then, as temporary head of House Rowan, your authority in this investigation will stand above my own," Meredith added, looking rather pensive about it. "I shall verify your claims first, if you will. Your names, please."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 12:14 pm

Tix looked back at Ix and the blond girl nodded at her before the elder sister looked back at Meredith. "That's fair. My name is Tix Seafield and this is my little sister, Ix Seafield." Tix kept the formal tone and added a elegant bow to her presentation.

Following her sister's steps, Ix made a bow as well and seeing her mommy doing it, the little Pix did it too but she clumsily fell to her butt. "Pix, are you okay?" Ix looked at the tiny girl who just got back on her feet with a silly smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 2:43 pm

Claude was not one to lose his stoic figure, yet the sight of the tiny girl stumbling about made his expression shift ever so slightly. For a brief moment, his face contorted to express displeasure; perhaps at her antics, or something that only he knew. Meredith paid no more attention than him, focusing entirely on this new information she had just received.

"Seafield..." she lost her words for a second. "I was not aware the roles of House Rowan and Daraku had become reversed." Nor that Zara had progeny, but they did not need to know that. "Regardless, Zara was a powerful and respected ally. This alone will earn you more than just welcome."

Meredith then conversed with Kathrynne's butler, though it was more a passive-aggressive interrogation than pleasant talk. The man had come prepared, however, as she did not find him lacking in any way of validating the sisters' status. She turned her attention back to the Seafields. "Everything is settled. You two will take over the investigation for the remainder of today, as well as the next two days. Do you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 2:17 pm

Tix had to resist the urge of lashing out at Meredith for two reasons: first one being the suggestion of her working for Daraku, that certainly made her blood boil; the second was the fact that it was their mother's name what made them so agreeable to welcome them, Tix hated her mother as much as loved her. Hating her for the simple fact of her own birth, since the ashen haired woman hated herself and her own existence, she hated her mother for creating her. "Happy to hear that..." She had to swallow her pride and accept the facts, in this town, being Zara's daughter was something useful. "I'd like to know every single detail from the investigation to this point, do we have suspects? Motives? The way the victim was killed, everything you can tell me about the case."

Ix remained silent thinking to herself. "So this town supported mom... Do they really agree with her methods?" She even wondered if the people of this town knew all the details about Daraku and their modus operandi and, also, if they were aware of the fall of the organization, probably not, since her name would have create a reaction, and not a positive one, from Meredith. Tix's was safe since she didn't call herself like that during the battle of Daraku castle, back then she was just Alter, so much changed since then, Tix herself being one of those things and each time Ix thought about her sister's change, it always managed to bring a smile to her face.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:12 pm

Meredith nodded - this girl was very eager to start. More and more, it appeared the two sisters had an emotional connection to this case, if Ix's way of addressing Kathrynne was any indication.

"The victim's heart was pierced by a dagger." Meredith's words came without any trace of emotion behind them, just the cold and commanding tone the sisters began to get used to. "Unfortunately, I cannot impart my list of suspects with you, nor share what I believe to be the motive, but what I can give you is a list of locations the victim has passed through that night."

Not wanting to interrupt her, Claude bowed to them and left, clearly not keen on hearing the end of this conversation. Meredith could see the way Tix was looking at her, the slightest hint of uneasiness lingered in the girl's expression, one the knight knew was not meant to be seen. After hearing what she had to say, Meredith surmised it would rouse even more suspicion within Tix, but such was the way of things.

"Before we continue," she said, turning to a soldier. "Prepare a room for two at The Dragon's Breath. We will be joining you shortly."

It was a certainty by now. With as little information as this, the sisters and their tiny companion would have to make the most out of their time here, for they would not be returning home soon.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 10:12 am

This woman was hiding something, Tix was sure of it. It made no sense, why handing them the investigation and then hiding parts of the information, she didn't like it but Tix would make sure to get all the information out of this woman later on. "Very well, I'll take the list." Tix glanced back at Ix. "I'll go check a few of these places, you head to the inn, understood?"

Ix wasn't happy with Tix's decision, she wanted to help too. "But I want to-"

"Go to the inn and rest, have I made myself clear?" Tix didn't allow Ix to finish the sentence, if there was a killer on the loose it would be dangerous for the young girl to stick around, for now, the safest place would be the inn or, at least, that was what Tix thought.

Nodding without much agreement by her part, Ix accepted to go to the inn for the rest of the day. "Where is this inn?" She asked Meredith.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 1:25 pm

"Here." The woman handed Tix a page, ripped before her from a small notebook. "These are all of the victim's reported appearances on the day of his murder, hopefully in order."

As Tix turned to leave, Meredith's attention was drawn to her little sister. "It is right this way, my lady." She began leading Ix and the Rowan butler through the now-quiet streets of Tajar. All of its people were forbidden to leave the city and the fear instilled into them by the organized city guard made them eager to stay indoors. Tix took a moment to read the note.

Royal Palace, lookout tower (fourth clockwise), The Dragon's Breath, private chambers

Those were the locations Meredith had scribbled onto the page. It wasn't much help to Tix, but at least she wouldn't have to search the whole city. As for the people that came and went, that would be a problem. There was barely any information for this murder; Tix could only wonder if Meredith was withholding even more, or if there simply wasn't enough time to gather it.

Three more days, and after that, the killer would go free. But until then, this horrible person was locked here with them. It was only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 5:51 pm

Ix followed Meredith to the inn, looking around at the town, wondering about how this city would usually be, would it be always like this? Or more cheerful and full of life? As the group kept walking, Ix's curiosity would keep increasing about this place and not only about that but also about the murder, she wanted to find the culprit for Kathrynne's sake and she would help her sister even if she didn't want her help. Pix was simply sitting on Ix's shoulder happily kicking her tiny legs with a smile on her face.

The more Tix read the page, the more she was sure that Meredith was hiding something, there had to be more places and she had to know something more that she didn't want to share. From all the places wrote on the paper one caught her attention. "The Dragon's Breath..." Her mind raced back to the moment that Meredith mentioned the inn where they would stay for the next three days. "Fuck! How could I make such a stupid mistake..." This only increased the suspicions Tix had on Meredith, if she knew that the victim visited that inn, why would she make them stay there? She would make sure to have a few words with the woman the next time they meet. "Damn that woman... Ix." Placing the page in a pocket of her coat, Tix raced back towards the inn, hoping to catch the group soon.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:48 am

In the midst of chilling quiet, The Dragon's Breath welcomed them. A modest establishment, with walls of stone painted to match the mahogany floor. Its entry sign, a drawing of a dragon breathing fire, betrayed the underlying fear now instilled in its regulars. Even in this silent calm, Ix could not help but feel uneasy. The lack of people outside made it seem all but abandoned, and no sound was coming from within either.

"Before we continue." Meredith's voice pierced the silence as she turned to face Ix, right in front of the entrance. "I'll have you know this inn was the last place the victim has visited, right before heading home. Try not to disregard possible evidence."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 2:31 pm

Ix was surprised by the revelation. "B-But... If this is one of the locations that the victim visited... Isn't it dangerous? S-Shouldn't it be closed to the public?" The bright girl asked being a bit worried, the tiny girl on her head, on the other hand, didn't really understand what was going on, she just kept looking around with the curiosity of a child.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:55 am

"Oh, but it is, in a way. Those who paid for their rooms are still using them, though rest assured, they were thoroughly searched. The bottom floor is sealed off to everyone but ourselves." Meredith opened the door, revealing an empty bar. "Do not think ill of my decision, Lady Ix. This was chosen on my part to help speed up the investigation, given our limited time window."

She then made a motion for Ix to enter first, as was customary for someone in her position. The butler remained behind her, providing a small presence of safety; yet deep in the back of Ix's mind crept Kathrynne's words from long ago, of how not even her beloved was sure if the servants were genuine or merely paid off to act like it.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 11:24 am

Even with the explanation, Ix was still worried but, as Meredith requested, entered first to the inn. As the blonde girl entered the place, she heard someone running after them, turning around she found her sister was back, and not exactly happy as she started to talk to Meredith with a pretty angry look on her face.

"Why didn't you mention this place was one of the places the victim went before he died? Not very professional if you ask me." Even with her anger, Tix was still managing to hold back most of it. "That was dangerous and you, specially, should know it. What is your problem?"

Meanwhile, the tiny Pix had already entered the inn and was running around inside searching every corner with the curiosity of a small child.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 6:39 pm

Meredith raised an eyebrow ever so slightly. She did not appreciate Tix's attitude, but her face told none of that. She regarded the girl with the same stoic tone as before. "So you say, as you wander off without having even looked at the list," said Meredith with a little bit of passion in her words. "I may not look the part, but your sister is in very good hands, Lady Tix. No petty murderer would pose any danger to us in broad daylight."

Inside, the sisters and Pix found everything they would expect from a tavern of this size. The reddish mahogany made for a very nice change of scenery. They could only imagine how cozy this place would look in the middle of the night, when all of those torches hung neatly on the walls would light up. What grabbed their attention was a platform with a pole coming out of it, reaching the ceiling with its tip. Tix had been to many pubs before, so it was likely that she knew this to be a pole used by dancers to entice the clients, and more often than not, for much more than that.

The knight had her eyes on Pix, tiny feet pressing against wood was all that could be heard. "Do you require assistance with your little pet, my Lady? I could commission a small leash be made for it."

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 7:08 am

That last statement really pissed Tix off, she was about to punch the knight's pompous face but she knew better, she would get to do it in other occasion but for now? For now she needed to keep her temper under control... That and Ix was already explaining the situation to her. "She's not a pet! She's a person." Ix's outburst could have take anyone by surprise but Tix knew how much Ix loved Pix, she loved her like a daughter and she also knew that Meredith was lucky that Kathrynne wasn't here to hear that, it would have not ended well for the knight.

"You heard her, Pix is not a pet, so keep your leash for yourself." Tix gave Meredith one last glance of mistrust before looking around the empty inn. "Well? Where is everyone? I was expecting being able to question the owner of the place."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 10:36 am

The woman was taken aback by her words - this would be a long day. "One expects an empty building, the other expects to talk with the owner. Do come to an agreement soon, so I may assist you with the necessary preparations."

Ignoring Tix's venomous glare, Meredith walked over to the tiny girl. "My apologies, Lady Pix," she punctuated with a dignified bow. "It was foolish of me to assume your status based on past experiences."

The butler went on ahead to examine the room, having excused himself to do so. In a few minutes, he returned with positive news, claiming the room appeared to be in pristine condition. It was a room reserved for special occasions, when nobles wished for lodging and as such was kept under tight maintenance at all times. Services like this earned good reputation for The Dragon's Breath, making it a very popular spot for visitors, wealthy and poor alike. And now its most prized service was theirs to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 10:55 am

The woman's commentary was starting to get to her nerves, Tix had to try her best not to just punch her damn face, she walked towards the woman, with an annoyed look on her face. "Well then, miss important knight, what do you suggest?"

Pix on the other hand smiled at Meredith and offered her a cookie. "I'll take our things to our room in the meantime, are you coming Pix?" At her moms call, Pix ran back to ix and jumped towards her shoulder, taking a seat there while Ix took their belongings to the room they were assigned to.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 2:14 pm

Meredith took the culinary offering with an uncertain glance. Was she supposed to eat it? Maybe it was a foreign tradition. She brought the cookie piece to her mouth, slowly, so she could be told if it was wrong. After waiting one more moment, she ate it.

"It is delicious-" She stopped, realizing Pix had already left by now, with only Tix's condescending line drilling into her head. "I believe I told you no more than one minute ago, but I shall rephrase it nonetheless: I will do with this establishment as you command. Whether you want the people to come back or not is your decision, which is why I told you to sort it among yourselves." Meredith explained as best she could, sounding just a little condescending herself. "Was that sufficiently clear?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 9:14 am

Tix let out a sigh, this woman really got to her nerves, she really, really, REALLY wanted to punch her but that wouldn't help, the case came first so she supressed her desire to punch Meredith's pompous face in. "So you say... Well then, was there anyone who interacted with the victim during his last visit? If so, bring them here for questioning." If the victim spoke to someone maybe she could find a clue by interrogating said people.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 12:02 pm

"Certainly, my Lady." Meredith bowed to the girl, and in that moment, all perceived animosity left her voice. Despite all of the tension between them, Tix was still her superior here, and she had to respect that. "In the meantime, you can visit your room, see if it's to your liking. Call for me if ever you need anything."

With that, the woman saw herself out. True to her word, a guard was stationed nearby, should the sisters wish to call upon her. Now alone, Tix could finally get some reprieve from Meredith's overbearing presence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funeral Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding Empty

Back to top Go down

Funeral Wedding
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next