Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Funeral Wedding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Funeral Wedding - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 12:28 pm

"Tsk... Fine... Let's go." Tix tried to walk towards the gate but trampled along the way, her body was still week and would take a while for her to fully recover.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 12:34 pm

Meredith caught her as she stumbled, acting as a support for the girl. "Take it easy, now. I won't let you fall," she said, giving off a soft smile to the weary warrior. "Thank you, my lady."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 1:06 pm

"Why are you thanking me... Because of me the killer is getting away without punishment..." She hated the idea but with her body in the state it was, Tix had no other choice but to accept Meredith's help.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 11:55 am

The streets were empty and silent. Fear ruled the northern city of Reilsfar with a tight grip. A killer, so elusive as to have murdered a lord was on the loose. Yet today, the city's gates have been reopened. The princess confirmed the identity of this vile criminal to the rest of the city: Tix Seafield, acting on the behalf of House Rowan.

No doubt many believed the story, and even still the houses were packed, the fear still present. Meredith told her it will take a while for the people to get used to it, thus allowing the real killer to strike unnoticed for a second time, or simply flee from their grasp with ease, at their leisure. Tix's cockiness and impulsive behavior had allowed this to happen. The battle was lost, and for the first time since she was created, the girl felt the true taste of failure.

Walking through narrow alleyways, through passages guarded by Meredith's own loyal guard, the two women were out of the city, at long last. The general of Reilsfar walked her further along, to a hidden camp of soldiers where Ix presumably rested in.

"Lady Tix, this is where we must say goodbye." Meredith said, helping her step into the carriage surrounded by guards. Inside, she saw Ix and her little familiar sleeping together, with the blonde girl cradling her tiny counterpart in her arms. "I ask only that you tell Lady Kathrynne of everything that happened here, every detail. I want you two to know... that the princess's justice is not my justice." The woman smiled one last time at Tix. "I pray for a swift recovery. May we see each other again, in better circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 1:10 pm

Tix still felt awful for everything that happened, every decision, every choice, every path she took in this case, all was wrong, all in vain, all but foolishness, she hated herself more than ever after all that happened and this would be something she would have to live forever with until the end of her days.

"Thank you..." Her voice was low and filled with regret, her energy still not completely back, thing that forced her to take a seat on the carriage before looking back at Meredith. "I will... And good luck to you." After he final words, the girl rested her head against the back of the carriage and let out an exhausted sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funeral Wedding   Funeral Wedding - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funeral Wedding
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12