Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 12:37 pm

(Oh. Well atleast that'll put the one assistant out of commission. Was kinda hoping we'd get a bit of Chantelle holding him in a binding kiss from a failure instead of interference. Oh well. I'll edit. XD)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 1:05 pm

(Edited my post, ready to go?)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 8:29 am

(Yep! All set! But Goddamnit, this RNG is making it REALLY hard to get Chantelle a win, even with all these shenanigans)

86= Critical Success

As Chantelle climbed out of the ring, largely drained, Will completely blindsided her with a combination of savage hooks, sending her to the edge of consciousness.

Behind him stood the closet, and in front of him was his staggered opponent. Will looked over his shoulder to make sure the closet door was open. He turned back to see a wall of black steel just before it crashed into his face, making stars explode across his vision as he fell onto his back.

Chantelle's remaining assistant stood over Will holding the steel chair, ready to continue her assault.

-----------------
Will's Willpower: 15
Chantelle's Stamina: 1 (Paralyzed)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 9:23 am

(Well hey, at the very least even if she technically loses, you have her assistants to still push him into and lock the closet so the sore loser gets what she wants. Heh.)
Will got up, making a break for it and hoisting the exhausted Chantelle over him with the intent of sending her into the closet with a couple of jabs to end the whole shebang.

(1-2-3 Combo)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 10:10 am

1= Failure
Reversal 58= Success

Chantelle caught herself in the door frame, barely hanging on to the wood. Will stepped forward to punch her into the closet, but as he extended his arm, the Trickster grabbed him and ran him head-first into the door frame before kicking him into the closet. He was unable to get up before Chantelle slammed the door closed.

Will heard the bell ring, and with it, his fate sealed.

(Will was closed in the closet! Chantelle has won!)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 10:28 am

(Awww whaaaaat? That felt like a cheap way to end it off. Should atleast stick to the plan of having Will seemingly win but get trapped in there with her regardless. Just weird and anticlimactic to have him get shut in with such a bit stamina lead over Chantelle's 1 remaining point. XD)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 11:57 am

(At the very least have it so the opponent can't be pushed into the closet unless they're below the 5 stamina threshold. Gives more of a chance. ^^)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 3:06 pm

(Chantelle's a Trickster, plus when I saw the 1 roll in such a precarious position, I knew I couldn't just have her hang on for one more turn. Plus, this is exactly the kind of ending that is perfect for a gimmick match like this. On top of that, now Will's going to have to fight one of his allied Divas)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 4:45 pm

(Eh? What's he gonna have to fight one of them for?)
Will struggled, trying to break out of the closet, eventually managing to get the door open, only to have Chantelle push him into the back of it and enter it herself. "Agh! Oh come on, cheap shot!" he protested.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 3:22 pm

(Punishment for weakness, reaffirmation of alliance, etc. Plus, the only way he escapes from an enemy Diva is to be rescued by an ally Diva.)

Chantelle slammed the door behind her, and Will's protestations ended similarly abruptly. Soon after, the whole closet visibly shook from the passionate force of the first smooch the Trickster unleashed. The whole structure rocked as she continued her amorous assault, Chantelle's giggles and Will's struggles drowned out by the resounding "Mwahs" and "Chus" from the violet Diva.

The door opened a crack and a trembling, lipstick-stained hand reached out briefly before being pulled back in. The assistants slammed and locked the door shut as the smooching and rocking began again. Chantelle's assistants and some arena staff Midara brought the raucous closet up the entrance ramp and into the backstage area.

[7 Hours Later]

Will woke up with a start, his mind already alert. A good few facts hit him at once; he was wearing only a loin cloth, he was imprisoned in a large, glass chamber, the chamber was surrounded by Midara of high class, and Chantelle was seated above them on a dais, counting one of many stacks of cash.

"Bonjour, petit jouet~" Chantelle boomed, silencing the murmuring of the crowd ",So nice of you to join us."

The pieces began to click into place in Will's head, and his stomach dropped.

"Now, my friends, seeing as you have all paid in advance," she took a pause to savor the panic on Will's face ",he is yours! Remember ladies; five at a time~"

The first party of Midara entered the chamber, applying lipstick and eyeing up Will with predatory hunger. Will got out of his (surprisingly comfy) cot and bolted for the opposite wall, desperately feeling the glass for a crack, anything. A Midara outside the glass kissed the glass, leaving a sizable lipstick print, and Will stumbled away and right into the first party of Midara.

Above the sound of countless kisses and the grunts of resistance, above the hundreds of waiting Midara and the prison of amor, above the aroma of a garden of lipstick, sat Chantelle Lacroix. She watched Will's squirming and her clients' kissing as a malevolent grin creeped across her face.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 6:35 pm

(Hmmmmm.... Nah. Think I'll add my own spin on this for a change. He ain't helpless after all. XD)
Will made his best effort to crawl out of the dogpile and push his way past the crowd of midara the moment he found an opening, which took a while but he found one, he didn't hold back either as he even made sure to punch some of the ones that stood directly in front of him out of the way. "I didn't fight as hard as I did to get cheated into a loss! You can kiss my ass, frenchie!" he yelled, trying to ignore any time they got their lips on a part of him, though it did stick in his mind for a while, Chantelle's biggest mistake was allowing him time to rest. Without hesitation he summoned the bully minotaur. If anyone had the strength to barrel through this crowd, it was her. "Hey! If you get me out of this hellhole of a place I'll give you an entire night's worth of time with me! And yes, I actually MEAN that!" he called out to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match   Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm vs Chantelle Lacroix Closet Match
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2