Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rachel v. Tenebria

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 3:05 pm

"Ohoho, she seems to be enjoying it~" The girl's sadistic smile grew more prominent the more Rachel struggled, sitting back as she waited for the nightmare to be over and her mind broken by it.

Kiss of Darkness - 81

Rachel: 26 + PM(5) + Dizzy + Asleep + Nightmare(1) + Charmed
Tenebria: 15
Fake: 2
(Forgot the damage on my last post.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 3:13 pm

(Its fine, I forgot to post the dice numbers for her struggle)

Just admit it, you're a failure and you always will be!

That was the last thing she heard when she finally forced herself awake, cold with sweat and tears welling up in her eyes. After she remembered where she was, she became fuming. "You're going to pay for that!!"

Wake Up - 26, 38

Rachel: 26 + PM(5) + Dizzy + Charmed

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 3:22 pm

As Rachel woke up, she found herself trapped between two copies of the pink haired girl, rubbing their bodies against her, kissing, caressing and whispering sweet nothings to the hero who felt more and more weaker by the minute. "Don't fight~" "Just enjoy~"

Dance of Illusions - 21 - Normal Clone
Prison of Lies - 74

Rachel: 25 + PM(7) + Dizzy + Paranoid + Bound
Fake Tenebria 1: 2
Fake Tenebria 2: 3
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 3:33 pm

Rachel blushed fiercely at their sweet words and silver tongues, their pleasures filling the waking world with a more pleasant light.

Still, asking a superhero not to fight is like telling a sugar ant not to pick up crumbs. With a hard heave, ehe shoved both illusions back, taking time to get to her feet.

Struggle - 76
Red Hot Right - 35

Rachel: 25 + PM(7) + Dizzy + Paranoid
Fake 1: 2
Fake 2: 3

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 3:37 pm

"She seem annoyed." Said one of the girls. "I don't know why, I bet that felt sooo good~" "What a weird girl." Both pink haired girls kept taunting Rachel. "What should we do now?" "I wonder." Then girls kept talking between them, giggling and taunting.

Poisonous Tongue - 51

Fake 1: 2
Fake 2: 3
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 3:40 pm

(Well, my lucks certainly taking a better turn XD))

Rachel stomped towards one of the illusions and smacked her in the face with another fiery bitch slap, the illusion fading away.

Searing Slap - 92, Crit

Last edited by KyoryuuBlaze on Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 3:44 pm

As one of the illusions vanished, the other one pouted. "Rude! We were talking, don't you know it's rude to hit a girl?" The illusion tried to sing but something stopped her, she started to cough, maybe it was the first blow Rachel hit her with.

Perverted Sonata - 7

Fake Tenebria: 2 + Stunned
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 3:49 pm

Rachel pounced on the other illusion, bringing her elbow straight down onto her head and making hwr disappear too, revealing the real Tenebria.

"There you are..."

Hammer Down - 38

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 4:11 pm

"Oopsies~" The real girl was revealed to be relaxing on a tree branch, gracefully floating down to the ground, the pink haired girl looked at Rachel. "Why do you have to try so hard? This is just a game." She look somewhat annoyed by the destruction of her illusions but that didn't stop her from attacking back at Rachel. With a graceful spin, the pink haired girl threw another pink orb at Rachel, hitting her again and sending her once more to sleep. "Wonder what will happen nooow~"

Playful dreams - 44
Follow-Up - Dream of Love

Rachel: 24 + PM(11) + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Asleep

(Oh boy, Tracy made things worse here.)
Effects:
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 4:25 pm

She was at home, relaxing on her couch when suddenly the lights blacked out, making her light a fire in her hands to light the room. Torches responded to her use of power and lit the rest od the room, which was a lavishly furnished room, with her seductive girlfriend sitting at the edge of the bed in her Catwoman-esque bodysuit, the zipper pulled down enough to showcase her cleavage. "What's wrong, Black Vulcan? Did I steal your tongue too?" she purred.

Rachel couldn't help but approach her, being grabbed and pulled closely. "Well, at least, I'm about to..." And with that the Twisted Temptress stole a deep kiss from the hero, her tongue dancing inside her mouth and playinf with Rachel's.

Wake Up - 85, Failure

Rachel: 24 + PM(11) + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Asleep

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 4:28 pm

Tenebria giggled as Rachel continued to enjoy the dream placed in her sleep. "Oh? She's even getting wet, it must be a hell of a dream~" Giggling, the girl just watched as Rachel was being affected by her mind poison bit by bit.

Rachel: 23 + PM(15) + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Asleep
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 4:34 pm

Just as Tracy was ready to strip Rachel down and steal more than just kisses, the dream broke down and Rachel woke up, embarrassed and fuming even more than when she awoke from her nightmare earlier. "KEEP OUT OF MY HEAD!!"

Wake Up - 14

Rachel: 23 + PM(15) + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 4:48 pm

"But I'm not doing anything, I'm just letting you sleep... Oh, you might want to change your pants? That last dream sure made you wet." Giggling, Tenebria pointed at Rachel's wet pants. "I would be embarrassed if I were you right now."

Phantom Caress - 61

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 4:55 pm

She ignored the illusionist's words and leaped at her with a blast of fire, her foot engulfed in searing heat, she swung her directly into Tenebria's side, burning a part of her clothing and sending her away a bit.
"You're the one making me have these dreams, don't try and give me that bullshit!"

Red Heel - 64

Tenebria: 12

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 5:00 pm

"Hey! That was rude!" Annoyed by the strong hit on her face, Tenebria created another orb, this time with a green color that, once it landed on Rachel, blew the masked hero against a nearby tree. "That's what you get for try hard, hmpf!"

Poisonous Blast - 10

Rachel: 22 + PM(18) + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Delirious
Tenebria: 12

Effects:
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 5:07 pm

Rachel ignored the pain and the stumbling mistiness that was becoming more pronounced in her mind as the battle went on. She had to put the woman's antics to a stop, and she was going to make it happen however necessary. She made an explosion to launch herself back at Tenebria and wrapped her arms around the girl tightly, immediately dragging her to the ground, slamming her face into the dirt.

Iron Grip - 62

Rachel: 22 + PM(18) + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Delirious
Tenebria: 10 + Bound

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 5:14 pm

"Hands... Off!" The pink haired girl struggled but the grip was too strong for the slender girl to get free.

Struggle - 81
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 5:17 pm

"Bite me!" she snipped as she maintained her strong grip, her body heating up to an uncomfortable degree until it started to hurt Tenebria.

Rachel: 22 + PM (18) + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Delirious
Tenebria: 9 + Bound

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 5:21 pm

"I said... Let... GO!" Tenebria seemed to vanish from Rachel's grip, the hero was surprised but managed to avoid the surprise attack of a newly created illusion. "That was rather rude."

Dance of Illusions - 58 - Normal Clone
Kiss of Darkness - 61

Tenebria: 9
Fake Tenebria 1: 3
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 11:37 pm

Rachel groaned as Tenebria disappeared, replaced by another illusory clone. If video games were any indicator, it's that Tenebria didn't have much of an attack pattern outside of hiding behind her fakes.

Red Hot Right - 59

Fake Tenebria 1: 3

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 6:32 am

Giggles could be heard coming from all directions, probably from the real Tenebria. "Aw, what's wrong? I thought you were having fun playing the hero with my illusions, maybe I should start using more... Elaborate ones?" While the real Tenebria kept taunting Rachel, the clones was standing there, wondering what to do next, what trick to play on the girl, what dream or nightmare to give her...

Illusory Tendrils - 57
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 11:57 am

Rachel leaped at the illusory double, her head and hair lighting aflame, her mask turning red from the intense heat. With one fell swoop, Rachel bashed the double's skull in with her mask, making it fade into nothing. "I'm coming for you!"

Fires of Foresight - 72

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 2:26 pm

"Oh no, I'm trembling in my boot~" Tenebria didn't really took the threat seriously, she never did anyway and sure as hell she wasn't going to start now. Hoping towards Rachel, the pink haired girl took her mask off and started to stroke her cheeks. "You look rather cute without this old, nasty mask, maybe even pretty. Hehehe~"

Phantom Caress - 72

Rachel: 21 + PM (20) + Charmed + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Delirious + Lost
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 3:10 pm

Rachel blushed furiously as her mask was taken off and... She called her pretty~
NO!! Think about Tracy!!
Rachel took full advantage of Tenebria's close distance and brought her elbow right ibto her head, hitting her hard enough to smack her head when she fell.

Hammer Down - 86, 69 (Added dmg due to Crit, but no paralysis)

Rachel: 21 + PM (20) + Charmed + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Delirious + Lost
Tenebria: 6

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 3:28 pm

"Ouch." Still in close distance, Tenebria blasted Rachel once again with a green orb made of poison. "I'm starting to get bored, you know?"

Poisonous Blast - 2

Rachel: 19 + PM (22) + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Delirious + Lost
Tenebria: 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel v. Tenebria   Rachel v. Tenebria - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rachel v. Tenebria
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next