Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raiding the Castle Dungeon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Raiding the Castle Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 2:34 pm

//Orianna
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2265-orianna-the-vampire-princess

//Sai
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t3042-sai-rento

/////

Sai had been trekking through a dense forest, hunting for his next challenge. Rumors had brought him to this particular area for an spider-like Midara that preyed on hikers and campers and even other Midara and did it for fun.

As he travelled through into the core of the forest, he caught a shimmer in his peripheral where he'd sworn there was nothing but more forest. Out of curiosity, he approached where he thought the shimmer was, only for a large castle to have appeared where there was nothing a second ago.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 4:01 pm

Sai, having a gut feeling that he was in the correct place, entered the castle, searching through empty rooms, before ending up in the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 8:26 pm

He caught brief glimpses of a few individuals here and there on his way through. They seemed to be avoiding him though, as they watched him explore before eventually leading him into the dungeon. It was dark in their, but he could see enough, spotting two women talking amongst each other.

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 4:39 am

He decided to find somewhere to hide and listen to the women’s conversation.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 11:42 am

"So, you took me in to teach you a thing or two about sadism?" The more voluptuous one asked.
The younger-looking girl in the elegant dress nods. "More or less. That and you were trying to hurt my friends in the forest, Yuko." Neither seemed to notice Sai at all.

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 1:15 pm

Sai stays hidden, trying to see if one of them were the spider-like Midara he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 4:07 pm

Neither woman looked particularly spider-like. They looked like relatively normal women. Very beautiful women, certainly, but no extra appendages or inhuman abdomens.

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 4:11 pm

Deciding that they were not who he was looking for, Sai starts to leave, but runs into something, causing a loud noise.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 4:45 pm

He made a shelf of shackles collapse to the floor, alerting the both of them to his presence. "Oh my, I wasn't aware a guest had arrived. Good sir, you should've said something sooner."

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 4:51 pm

"Sorry if I startled you two, I've been looking for a certain midara and had a gut feeling it was here. I would of alerted you of my presence, but I didn't want to interpret you." Sai says, giving them a slight bow.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 1:00 pm

The curvy woman examined him with deep interest while the smaller woman approached. "Oh, I see! Another adventurer or bounty Hunter then? What's your target, my guest?"

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 1:04 pm

"I'm looking for a spider-like Midara that has been preying on hikers and campers around this area." He says, being prepared for anything as the small one approaches him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 1:20 pm

"Hm~ How interesting!" The busty woman approaches him from the darkness of the dungeon, sending a chill up Sai's spine as she licks her lips.

"I see, well I regret to inform you that I already have that taken care of," the princess replied. "This woman tried to attack my friends, so when we quieted her, I put a collar on her, so to speak."

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 1:28 pm

"oh, okay then, I'll take my leave then. Once again, sorry for startling you." Sai says, starting to leave.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 7:11 pm

"Oh no, please, don't go just yet," Orianna urged him. "Stay if you'd like, I'd be more than happy to host a visit for you, if you'd like a rest."

The other woman seemed eager to have him stay eyeing a few things in the darkness of the dungeon excitedly.

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 7:33 pm

“I’ll take up that offer, it was getting late.” Sai say, “I guess I should introduce myself. I am Sai Rento, pleasure to meet you.”
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 2:44 pm

"Orianna Mirvand Rosella, good sir. I am the lady that lords over this castle," the younger woman gave a bow with a pleasant smile.

"And I--" The other woman moved in closely to Sai, a hand gently placed upon his back and slowly gliding down towards his rear. "--am Yuko. The itsy bitsy spider you've been looking for~!"

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Sai shivers as Yuko's hand runs down his back, before he steps away from her. "You best stay away from me, spider, unless you want to get burned." Sai says, staring Yuko down as he summons a blue flame in his hand.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 10:07 pm

Her eyes seemed to light up like lanterns the moment she saw his fire, and all Orianna seemed to respond with was a knowing sigh. "Oh my goodness, you're quite the feisty one, aren't you?" She shivered delightedly, her finger slip in-between her teeth as she clamped down on it in the midst of her anxious gaze. "Sounds like fun~"

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 5:02 am

Seeing her reaction, Sai knew what was going on. “You’re a masochist, aren’t you.” Sai says, “Well then, I’m not going to please you.” as he has the flame disperse.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 11:42 pm

"Aw, that's no fun at all. What's wrong, too embarrassed to give it a try?" Yuko had to hold herself back from pouncing him at his rejection, something that Orianna was quick to catch on about.

"I must apologize, guest, but it seems she's really set on it and if we leave her be now, she'll likely find some creative way to make a nuisance of herself," the princess told Sai. "If you could humor her, perhaps make a duel out of it. I could join in, if you'd like as well."

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 5:02 am

“If it’ll get her from bothering me, fine. And I see no reason you shouldn’t join in the fun.” Sai says.

(So, are we doing our own rolls? Also, are we doing actions after a successful struggle out of bind?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 10:40 pm

We do our own rolls, my bud)(

"Thank you very much, guest. It's boring to just watch, after all," Orianna said with a polite bow.

"Wanna go first, handsome?" Yuko asked Sai, eager to deal, and get dealt, pain.

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 8:28 am

"Sure." Sai responses, quickly firing a ball of dark energy at Yuko, which hits her before she could react, and left her temporarily blinded.

Dark Shot - 24 (Disadvantage - 74)

Sai: 30 (Demon Blood)
Orianna: 40
Yuko: 12 + Disadvantage(1 turn)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 6:01 pm

"Quite the starting move," Orianna complimented as she noticed Yuko's uncertainty after recovering from the hit, and her pleasure thereafter. "However, I'd be careful if I were you, guest."
Just as she stated that, Yuko was on him, having cleared the gap between them while Orianna was talking. The masochist rubbed her breasts firmly against Sai's chest, eager to get him going along with her, teasing him with a front-row view of her valley before he felt a burning sting on his cheek. Tucked firmly in Yuko's hand, post-swing, was a riding crop. Color and sight returned to her eyes and she shivered gleefully. "Youre going to be oh-so fun!"

"Oh yes, I agree!" The princess seemed to be standing on the sidelines for now, watchinf the spectacle with great interest.

Sai: 28
Orianna: 30
Yuko: 12 + M (1)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiding the Castle Dungeon
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next