Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raiding the Castle Dungeon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 4:23 pm

He managed to hold his priorities in place long enough to push Orianna's foot off his crotch and climb to his feet. "Hmm, I can tell quite well. Quite the interest, not many of my guests have held the same desire."

-Turn Pass-
Struggle - 2
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 6:30 pm

"Well, that's the last you are going to you it." Sai says, sending purple chains flying in her direction.

(Vampiric Chains)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 8:38 pm

The chains shot from the ethereal towards their Target and bound the vampiress in lavender iron, draining her vitality slowly. "If you're lucky," the mistress of the castle retorted in spite of her position. "I have yet to be truly scratched, so to speak." One of the chains, however, wound and sunk into quite the sensitive place, stunning her for a good time.

Vampiric Chains - 70
Struggle - 7, Crit Fail

Sai: 19
Orianna: 25 + Stunned + Bound

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 12:51 pm

"I can change that." Sai says, sending a rain of arrows towards the bounded lady.

(Light Rain)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 3:47 pm

Sai's attack hailed down upon the princess, five shots bombarding her helpless form, while the other three blew very small chunks out of the floor. The pain helped break Orianna out of her daze, but she still need to break free as well.

Light Rain - 25, 32, 16, 58, 79, 71, 46, 22 (5 hits, 3 miss)

Sai: 19
Orianna: 10 + Bound

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 4:29 pm

Sai kind of felt bad for keeping her chained up, so he waited for her to escape.

(Pass Turn)

(Yeah, using that seemed kind of over powered)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 8:24 pm

Not really. On its own, that attack would've only done 5 damage. It's thanks to Orianna's battlefield debuff that she took so much damage.))

Orianna attempted once more to struggle out of her bindings to no avail. She seemed frustrated enough, but found a greater qualm with Sai himself. "Do not look upon me like that. I willingly took part in this battle, and should I lose, I will take my loss gracefully. But if I win simply because you found pity, it's a tainted victory!"

Struggle - 45

Sai: 20
Orianna: 9 + Bound

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 8:00 am

"Fine." Sai says shrugging, before attempting to engulf her in blue flames.

(Hell Flame Pillar)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 7:11 pm

Unfortunately for Sai, his little attempt to raise hellfire upon his captive didn't go so well. The first pillar to rise seared at his toes, throwing of his concentration in dire panic and prematurely ending the attack.
Orianna took this as her chance to escape, breaking the chains and pulling out her tube of toxic lipstick, applying a thick coat to her lips, emphasizing it with a 'Mwah'. With Sai still beating at the lingering cinders on his boot, he was too distracted to stop the princess from bringing him into her gold-painted kiss, more of Yuko's toxins making their way into his body as she floods him with a pleasant, blissful torture.

Hell Flame Pillar - 15, Crit Fail
Struggle - 40
Royal Pain - 80 (Disadvantage - 14)

Sai: 18 + Toxin (5) + Stunned + Disadvantage
Orianna: 9

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 8:23 pm

With the ever increasing amount of toxic in his body, it began to fail on him, not allowing him to do anything.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 8:48 pm

Orianna admired her own work, gaze upon the gold mark she left upon Sai's lips. "Don't go soft on me too soon, dear guest." She pat his cheek delicately like she was talking to a child.

Royal Pain - 35

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 8:52 pm

"Don't treat me like a child." Sai snaps at her, shooting a streak of flames at her.

(Fire Flare)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 9:41 pm

The flames missed entirely, thanks to the princess's earlier move, and so she continued on and pulled Sai closer, digging her fangs into him and drinking his blood while rubbing her leg against his groin.

Fire Flare - 2, 83 Fail
Taste Test - 30

Sai: 15 + Toxic (5)
Orianna: 14

Last edited by KyoryuuBlaze on Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 9:44 pm

Sai keep sending flames, trying to make them more intense.

(Hell Flame Pillar)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 9:51 pm

This time the inferno caught up to the princess, knocking her back and dealing a hefty blow, leaving her to try and recuperate.

Hell Flame Pillar - 22
Velvet Wishes - 37

Sai: 15
Orianna: 8

Last edited by KyoryuuBlaze on Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 9:55 pm

Sai keep the assault up, creating more pillar of flames.

(Hell Flame Pillar)

(Unless I'm missing something, I think you forgot the extra damage)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 10:05 pm

Edited))
He managed to strike again, the floor erupting with columns of hellish inferno. Orianna managed to barrel through it just enough to take advantage of his weakness at least one final time, feeling very weak. She shoved him to the floor and ripped his pants off before stroking his aching cock with her soft feet once more. "Impressive, my guest. You may likely win this bout, but I will certainly not go without one last struggle."

Hell Flame Pillar - 14
Eager to Learn - 45, 86 Crit

Sai: 12 + Bound + Stunned
Orianna: 2

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 10:12 pm

Sai begins to moan under her foot as his body refuses to move.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 10:17 pm

"To be so enthralled by feet, it's quite an oddity. Hmm... Perhaps I could swing things in my favor." Her eyes gazed into Sai's and began to glow that deep, mesmerizing crimson once more.

Royal Request - 58

Sai: 11 + Bound + Hypnotized

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 10:21 pm

Sai laid there, waiting for her command.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 10:30 pm

As Sai laid helpless on the floor, Orianna enacted her command. "You love my company, don't you? Desire more, don't you? Maybe you'd even love to feel these feet more as well?" She strokes his shaft with her feet to emphasize her interrogation. "Well no worries, I will grant your wish. All you have to do is be mine."
Her hypnosis deepened greatly, washing completely over his mind as a brand appeared around his neck. A brand that made as proof of her ownership over him.

Royal Property - 22

Sai: 10 + Bound + Branded

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 10:34 pm

Sai awakened from the hypnosis when the brand formed and quickly tried to engulf both of them in flames.

(Hell Flame Pillar)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 10:48 pm

He couldn't bring himself to strike her again, basking in the feel of his owner's feet yet pleasuring his member. "We're awfully close to the finish. If you can best me before your climax, I'll remove the brand immediately. If not, you can spend some time with Yuko and I here for a little while first. How does that sound~?"

Hell Flame Pillar - 17
Velvet Wishes - 8, 15 (Success)

Sai: 7 + Bound + Charmed

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 10:51 pm

Sai tries to say something, but only lets out a moan as he tries to force the will to light the final flame to finish this fight.

(Hell Flame Pillar)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 10:54 pm

She stops him flatout by adding pressure to her little massage. "It's not that easy, is it, sweet guest? To avoid a loss in this condition must be incredibly difficult." As she continued her footjob, Orianna went on to describe all the things she and Yuko would do once he loses. This wasn't merely to tempt him, but to spurn him on to keep fighting her influence.

Sai: 3 + Bound

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Castle Dungeon   Raiding the Castle Dungeon - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiding the Castle Dungeon
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next