Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game

Go down 
+6
pepez
ChevalierDiabolique
MysteriousAnonymous
065227n
MistaJoestar
overlordvoid
10 posters
AuthorMessage
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game Empty
PostSubject: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 5:15 am

It is fan machine translated sadly atm. So broken English is a understatement.I am linking Full game. With saves 2nd play through 100% complete.All gear max and weapons,All characters unlocked,Max base stats. I Worked ass off. Everything unlocked. All hard mode beaten.All sub quest beaten Hard mode. Best gear lv 600+ character. Only thing I did not finish was mirror. I have everything unlocked. Also can hit with dmg of 200k to max. If you want to do the story go to menu click on left side green quest. It will start play through 3. Enemies are way harder. however with my build it is a cake walk.Eventually I will finish all bonus mirror quest. Add a save of it. Enjoy and your welcome. Happy faping  Laughing  I meant gaming. All jokes aside. Honestly this game is so fun and addictive.
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 5:28 am

https://mega.nz/#!CCQ2yKCR!ap25sZWL9RLhjZ6u5UQv9ErCOAYVSnRGO3a6juC5um8 pw:ilovemgq have fun:)
Peace is evident in the mind of the insane.
Please comment on what you think of my upload and build.
Back to top Go down
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 5:37 am

YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game Tenor10

"Go Ahead, MistaJoestar!"
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 5:00 am

The Game Over Defeat Scenes don't seem to work, unfortunately
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 7:05 am

065227n wrote:
The Game Over Defeat Scenes don't seem to work, unfortunately
Wrong they do only story ones though. Due to the fan machine translation a few will not work. I was kind of annoyed but allot of them do work. How ever with the broken English translation it is annoying.
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 7:06 am

HOPE EVERYONE HAS LIKED IT. ENJOY.
Back to top Go down
MysteriousAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 9:53 pm

You, sir, are a man who delivers, thanks alot not only for the game but for the hard grind
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 6:11 am

ChevalierDiabolique wrote:
You, sir, are a man who delivers, thanks alot not only for the game but for the hard grind
Always my friend Smile.
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 9:24 am

Nice. And thank you very much... bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing Laughing Embarassed Embarassed
I going to continue my gamesave and start play second round Smile

Last edited by pepez on Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 2:14 pm

How do you reduce ejaculate damage.. I have about 3330hp and i took damage 4500hp.. :/

and it I took 9999 damages :/
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 7:47 pm

pepez wrote:
How do you reduce ejaculate damage.. I have about 3330hp and i took damage 4500hp.. :/

and it I took 9999 damages :/

You could try lowering the difficulty.
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 3:23 am

I bought it so now i get all updates and will get official English version when it comes out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 3:23 am

overlordvoid wrote:
I bought it so now i get all updates and will get official English version when it comes out Very Happy
I healed really fast and could one shot em before they hit me me.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 3:18 am

First of all, you're awesome.

Second of all, how do you get it to windowed mode?
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 2:31 pm

Spoiler:

Is there any point to running fifth time?

And is there max mirror lvl?
Back to top Go down
Cadien

Cadien

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 3:53 am

i know its old but how you get to window mode?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:53 am

The defeat scenes don't work i tried loading when i first meet the enemy i want but cant get anything

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 1:06 am

forest Assasin wrote:
The defeat scenes don't work i tried loading when i first meet the enemy i want but cant get anything

Sadly about 1/3 of them just don't work at all in English. Try a different enemy or hack and patch the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game   YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game Empty

Back to top Go down

YUMESAME-Excess M. New Game
Page 1 of 1