Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sai v Tenebria

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Sai v Tenebria - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai v Tenebria   Sai v Tenebria - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 2:16 pm

(Yeah I'm sure. Just thinking in his personality, a dream with Ella trampling him is basically heaven to him and he wouldn't try to wake up from it. If you don't like this idea, you can still roll for him to wake up and have some outside force, like an acorn falling on him, wake him up)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sai v Tenebria   Sai v Tenebria - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 2:36 pm

(Alright then)
Having give up to the pleasurable dream, Sai found himself unable to wake up, trapped inside the twisted dream world Tenebria created for him, it wasn't long until he started to cum, making a mess on his pants as he kept cumming and cumming from the trampling in his dreams.

Meanwhile in the real world, Tenebria watched him with a sadistic grin on her face and giggling as she saw the man squirm in pleasure. "Ahahaha, well that was fun, enjoy the dream... I'm sure you'll love being trapped there for a long time~" The woman kept watching him squirm for a while until eventually she grow bored and floated away in search of his next toy to play.

The next day...

The next morning, Sai finally woke up from his dream, his pants were completely stained in white and he felt utterly dry and exhausted, it was a miracle he was still breathing after all of that, using a nearby tree as support, the man hardly managed to get back on his feet, he would sure feel that one for a while...

Turn Skip x2

Sai: 12 + Poisoned Mind(30) + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Confused + Delirious + Lost + Entranced + Dreaming Surrendered to his dreams
Tenebria: 15 + Vulnerable
Clone 1: 0 (2 turns until re-spawn)
Clone 2: 0 (2 turns until re-spawn)
Clone 3: 0 (2 turns until re-spawn)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Sai v Tenebria   Sai v Tenebria - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 2:40 pm

(Thank you for the rp)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sai v Tenebria   Sai v Tenebria - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 2:44 pm

(RNG really hated Sai back there but also this character is made to be faced in a 2v1 scenario but even with that Sai managed to fight pretty well by himself.)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Sai v Tenebria   Sai v Tenebria - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 2:48 pm

(Yeah, sometimes I get really good rng and other time I get really bad rng, rarely ever in the middle)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sai v Tenebria   Sai v Tenebria - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 2:50 pm

(I noticed, your rolls started to improve by the end of the fight, like that light rain was crazy good rng taking down the 3 clones at the same time)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Sai v Tenebria   Sai v Tenebria - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 2:55 pm

(Yeah, I'm somewhat glad I don't always have good luck, if you look at Sai's battle against Bo, it went really quick because of it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sai v Tenebria   Sai v Tenebria - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sai v Tenebria
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3