Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LastSorrow

Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain) Empty
PostSubject: Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain)   Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 10:27 am

Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain) Destin11

description: bastard daughter between Zeus and Medusa. Born a short time after her mother was killed in the tests. Zeus, seeing her, transports her to the human world where she is raised in a Shaolin temple.
Upon arrival her maturity discovers her true origin and outraged by what happened with her mother will seek revenge on her father for abandoning both her and her mother.

skills.

physical attacks:
slapping: the girl takes the target by the neck and hits 2 to 6 slapped each cause 1 dmg.

Armbreaker: the girl throws herself on the floor with her victim and applies a key to the arm joint causing 2 dmg if the blow falls on a critic can break it

Leg breaker: previous idem only in this case attacks the leg joint. 2 dmg and if the blow falls on criticism she can break it

Trampling: The girl sadistically opens her opponent's legs by stomping its genitals 2 to 6 times. 4dmg every hit

Kick in the genitals: the girl takes the target by the shoulders and gives it a strong knee in the genitals that causes the victim to fall from pain 3 dmg and causes paralysis for 1 turn.

Using the breasts:
on the face: the girl moves the target's face between her breasts. the victim is in a trance state (the victim is dumb for a turn looking at the girl's tits)
stimulation (only works in men): the girl masturbates the penis of the target between her breasts weakening her resistance. cause charm (remains for a turn unable to perform offensive actions against the girl)

final blow : the girl electrifies her body (see the legacy of zeus). and gives the victim a choice if he wishes to be raped, seduced or executed

violated: she rapes the victim in a wild way producing strong electric shocks that paralyze and fried its internal and external organs killing it in a painfull and strong agony

seduced: the girl plays with her tits on the victim's body while touching its intimate parts then gives it a deep and sensual kiss on the lips, the electric shock that the victim receives causes its organs burns until it explode.

executed: jump on the victim's neck by breaking it with a quick movement of the legs and the electricity of her body burns the target's skin.

Sword attacks: She can perform various attacks with the sword.
simple cut: 2dmg may cause bleeding (1dmg per shift)
Multiple cuts: 2 to 6 impacts each performs 1dmg and can cause bleeding on each impact (bleeding damage is cumulative).
Strong cut: 4dmg bleeding x2 (2dmg every turn).
dismemberment: attack with pressure on the limbs of the victim being able to cut them (if the attack takes effect the victim loses the limb and suffers critical bleeding (3dmg every turn)
final blow 2: Make a powerful cut at neck height beheading the victim. then he takes the victim's serennial head and kisses her turning it into stone and throws it hard, tearing it apart.

Legacy of Medusa:
Eyes of Medusa: The Eyes of the Girl become serpentine for 15 seconds, if during that time they make direct contact with the eyes of the victim gradually lose Stamina until they become a stone statue (-20% of the maximum stamina every 2 turns ).
Kiss of Medusa: the girl gives a short and affectionate kiss on the lips to her victim who gradually loses Stamina until it becomes a stone statue can also be combined with the electrifying kiss (see Zeus Legacy) (-20% of the maximum stamina every 2 shifts).

Snake Tongue: the girl sensually whispers an order to the victim's ear which can hypnotize the subconscious by involuntarily obeying it (if it is not possible to resist the next action, it is controlled by the girl).

Medusa hair: the girl can use her hair as if it were a whip. with it you can imprison your victim, extrangulate it, block a physical attack or whip the victim 1 to 4 times (the scourge causes 2 dmg per stroke) (can be combined with the electrifying body (See Zeus legacy))

execution of hair: the girl uses her hair as if they were constrictive snakes, they curl up in the victim's body strangling it until breaking every bone that is possible. start with the legs continue through the arms, then follow the spine, then the ribs and finally its head.

Legacy of Zeus:
electrify the sword: the girl invokes the zeus ray on her sword, granting her the next attack she makes with her (+1 electrical damage and may stun for 1 turn). enable flash cutting
Flash cut: electricity allows cutting at lightning speed. It causes 2dmg + 2 electric dmg and can stun one shift.

Summon Lightning: The girl can invoke a lightning bolt that knocks the target (2 electric dmg + stun for 2 turns).

electrify the body:
the next action that involves touching the target with any part of the body. It has a +2 dmg electric bonus and can stun the target. enable electrifying kiss.

Electrifying kiss: the girl passionately kisses the victim causing a strong discharge (cause 4 electrical damage and I could inflict 1 stun turn and 3 charm shifts).

Indirect electrifying kiss: the girl takes advantage of the electric charge on her lips to shoot 1 to 3 kisses to the rival. each shot causes 2 electrical damage and can stun, seduce or both the target (seduced target suffers a 50% penalty of its attack and damage when taking offensive actions against the girl)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain)   Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 5:43 pm

I love the concept. I love Greek mythology and would love to see more creations that use that concept.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain)   Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 6:49 pm

tank you, if you have got any idea to improve her i would be more gratefull
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain)   Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 7:12 pm

I have some ideas for other concepts featuring other gods and monsters. So far I don't have much for this one. I can keep trying to see of I can come up with something.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain)   Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 7:59 pm

i think to fuse aphrodite whit Poseidon or maybe an Succubus or Vampite or another creature that sucking life
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain)   Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 8:10 pm

I think that the Aphrodite fusion would end up with something like a mermaid or siren. A succubus is a pretty good idea. I would be up to facing any ideas if you need a test run.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain)   Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain) EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 3:25 pm

tnks.... maybe in a few hours the 4th char will be born.. i'd love to create them but i don't have patient to use
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain)   Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain) EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 10:52 am

herwill cn you help me to test this medusa?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain)   Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain) Empty

Back to top Go down

Medusa's Daughter (can be used as heroine or villain)
Page 1 of 1