Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 4:15 pm

(Wake Up, Salos -roll 90- Crit Success!)
(Wake Up, Sanya -roll 56- Success!)

Salos awoke to find himself tied up in a tangled mess of bedding. Joining him in his imprisonment was Sanya, who was smiling sweetly at him even as she blinked the sleep from her eyes.

Salos: 22 Willpower + Dolled Up + Maid Uniform + Tied Up
Sanya: 30 Stamina + Sleep + 'Stunned'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 4:57 pm

Salos tried to shimmy his way out of the bedding taco that the young girl had wrapped them up in. He knew that she now knew that he didn't belong. He needed to get out before she called more help.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 7:17 pm

(Struggle -roll 60- Success!)(You never did add Salos' escape artist trait from his battle with Peach to his profile.)

Salos managed to pull his way out of the cloth bindings.

Sanya meanwhile stretched with a yawn as she forced herself fully awake.

Salos: 22 Willpower + Dolled Up + Maid Uniform
Sanya: 30 Stamina + Sleep
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 7:20 pm

(Sorry updating it tonight or tomorrow with a new midara.)

"Sorry for lying, but I refuse to be your sister's new dress up maid." He said as he tries to removes the curtains stopping him from getting off the bed. He figured that staying in her "arena" would be asking for trouble.

(Remove)

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 7:26 pm

(Remove -roll 33- Fail!)
(Knockout Gas -roll 3- Crit Fail!)

Unfortunately for Salos, the curtains were magically sealed shut. Escaping them would not be that easy.

Sanya tried to lunge at the fleeing ''maid'' only to trip and stumble on her mess of tangled sheets.

Sanya: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 7:37 pm

"Don't mind me. I will see myself out." He said as he once again tried to get free of the curtains.

(Remove)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 7:44 pm

(Remove -roll 96- Crit Success!)

Before the pink eyed woman could catch up to him, Salos managed to force his way past the curtains.

Sanya let out a tired sigh. It was all she could do as she watched the ''maid'' flee her room. Before the door closed, she managed to blow a kiss. An imitation of her lips flew past Salos and zipped right into the maze of corridors.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 7:49 pm

Remembering that kisses could carry messages in this mansion, he had a feeling that kiss was to let the one girl know that he got away from her. "Ok, maybe I should try to find my way out before I end up back with that dom girl or end up sleeping with tired girl in there. He decides to try and find the front door before he meets any other siblings of the house.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 7:54 pm

(Encounter -roll 75- Fail!)
(Trap -roll 29- Fail!)
(Lost -roll 81- Fail!)

Through some miracle or another, Salos was able to make it back to the entrance hall without encountering much trouble. The few maids he encountered had fell for his ''disguise'' and hadn't given him a second glance. And he had made sure to follow the winding path Jenna had showed him exactly to avoid any traps or getting lost.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 8:03 pm

"Great do I chicken out to save my ass or do I try to find the master of the house?" He hid as he contemplated his next move. He had focused on getting away from where that dom girl may find him. After a few minutes, his sense of duty got the better of him as he decided the head back into the fray. He needed to find the mistress of the house and defeat her. He attempts to summon the clothes that were taken from him before so he could escape the girly dress he was, but he felt torn because of his own fetishes.

(Summon: clothes)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 8:26 pm

(Summon: Clothes -roll 61- Fail!)
(Encounter -roll 98- Crit Success! )

Salos concentration was broken by footsteps. Lots of footsteps.

A dozen maids rushed into the room. Leading the pack was a familiar silver haired dominatrix. Next to her, was Jenna, who looked incredibly distraught.

"Bar the door." Bunda ordered and the maids obeyed. Furniture was brought in from other rooms and stacked in front of the entrance. Other servants blew kisses at the door, creating a magical barrier around it.

"Now find that Sissy Bastard!" The dominatrix yelled and punctuated her command with a stomp. Most of the maids with all haste, but Jenna instead got on her hands and knees and graciously allowed Bunda to use her as a seat.

Salos was in trouble now. There was no way he was leaving anytime soon, and, from Bunda's current position, she'd spot him as soon as he left his hiding spot.

Bunda: 30 Stamina
Jenna: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 8:32 pm

(Well this turned out badly.)

Salos came out from his hiding place, looking to confront the woman who beat him before. He looked at the maid being used as a chair and felt sorry for his deception before.

"You don't need to send the hounds out. I'm right here. Leave the maid alone. I lied to her and she was trying to be a helpful maid." He said as he took a defensive pose, ready to fight.

(Flameshield)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 8:42 pm

(Flameshield -roll 30- Success!)
(The More Maids, the Merrier -roll 59- Fail!)

"Fucking Sissy finally found his balls." Bunda declared as she spanked the maid she was sitting on. "Helpful my ass! She led an intruder right to my little sister."

The venom in the dominatrix's words was so intense Salos flinched despite being protected by a barrier of flames.

Salos: 22 Willpower + Dolled Up + Maid Uniform + Flameshield (3)
Bunda: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 8:45 pm

"Well your little sister could handle herself. She almost put me down for a nap. Sadly I'm not a little girl who needs to be tucked in." Salos creates four daggers and sends them at Bunda.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 8:54 pm

(Blaze Daggers -roll 91, 11, 36, 5- 1 Success and 3 Crit Fails!)

That was apparently the wrong thing to say. Bunda's glare intensified so much that Salos dropped most of his knives on his own foot out of fear.

Salos: 19 Willpower + Dolled Up + Maid Uniform + Flameshield (2)
Bunda: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:12 pm

“I may be wrong, ma’am.” He found himself compelled to apologize to Bunda from her stare. Given his outfit and her commanding presence, he found it hard to disrespect her or disobey. He attempted to channel his power to heal himself. 

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:20 pm

(Sun's Blessing -roll 34- Success!)
(The More Maids, the Merrier -roll 4- Crit Success!)

As Salos healed himself, Bunda rose to her feet. "If I find out that you hurt one hair on my little sister's head, I will rip off your pathetic excuse of a cock and make you choke on it."

As the dominatrix threatened him, Jenna stood up and blew two kisses. Her conjured lips quickly flew down separate corridors.

Salos: 22 Willpower + Dolled Up + Maid Uniform + Flameshield (1)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:23 pm

“I didn’t hurt her. I was basically her plaything until I left the room. She tried to put me to sleep.” He admitted, not making a move against Bunda out of a slight fear of her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:29 pm

(Special Delivery -roll 28- Success!)
(Special Delivery -roll 18- Success!)

Bunda snorted dismissively at Salos' words.

Not long after, two more French Maids rushed in with trays of food. In unison they tripped, and spilt their meals all over Salos. The quickly moved to clean him up, but his barrier prevented them from touching him.

French Maid2: 5 Stamina
French Maid3: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:36 pm

“Great, now I’m covered in food.” He said, distracted by the mess.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:42 pm

(Following Orders -roll 11, 90, 71- 1 Fail, 1 Crit Fail, and 1 Crit Success!)

"Clean the Sissy up." Bunda commanded.

Jenna tripped in surprise at the order, while one of the newcomer maids began to vigorously clean the food of of Salos using only her mouth.

Salos: 17 Willpower + Dolled Up + Maid Uniform + Stunned
Jenna: 4 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:43 pm

Salos was suprised by the “cleaning” he received. All he could do is stand there and take the cleaning.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:49 pm

(Following Orders -roll 78, 45, 70- 1 Fail and 2 Success!)

"Restrain him."

Jenna and the other maid not licking him clean grabbed Salos by the arms and forced him to his knees as the dominatrix approached him.

Salos: 17 Willpower + Dolled Up + Maid Uniform + Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:53 pm

Salos was held down as Bunda got closer.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:58 pm

(Shoe Shine -roll [91, 10]- Crit Success!)

"Lick." Bunda ordered as she looked down on Salos and held out a foot. The man in a maid uniform obeyed without question and almost eagerly began to lick the dominatrix's shoe.

Salos: 14 Willpower + Dolled Up + Maid Uniform + Bound + Attack Down (3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next