Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 8:03 pm

“She had her fun while I worked.” “She” said, leaving out the fact that a Salos broke in and got caught.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 8:11 pm

"Poor thing." She said sadly before her eyes suddenly lit up. "I know. You can swap with me! I'll takeover serving Bunda for you. I've got Sanya today, but she spends most of her time sleeping, so you'll be able to take it easy!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 8:12 pm

Salos was nervous. “Could you show me where her room is?” Salos asked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 6:39 pm

"Of course!" Jenna said happily before she turned off the vibrating sex toy and carefully removed it from her new friend's ass. "I'll just hold onto this for now. If Bunda thought you were stealing her stuff... You don't want Bunda to think you stole her stuff."

She then to ''Shanna'' by the hand and led ''her'' back to the entrance hall and up the stairs to the second floor. After walking several minutes through winding corridors, the pair arrived at a door that didn't look any different from the others they had passed.

"Okay. Here we are." Jenna announced as she let go of her new friend's hand.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 6:42 pm

“Thank you.” Salos says very femininely as “she” gives a maid’s bow before she entered the room.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 6:48 pm

"Good luck." Jenna whispered as she closed the door behind 'her'.

Salos stumbled as tried to avoid the massive bed that filled up most of the room. Asleep in the center was of the bed was a young woman with long flowing pale white hair, porcelain white skin, and pale pink lips. She wore only a pink night gown with white heart shaped frills.

Sanya Amore snored softly, unaware that someone else had entered her room.

Salos: 30 Willpower + Dolled Up + Maid Uniform
Sanya: 30 Stamina + Asleep
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 6:57 pm

Salos was unsure what to do. He escaped his new “friend” before she realized who he was. He needed to be careful and find a way out before Bunda realized “her” new sissy escaped. He was afraid he may end up joining the maid’s staff if he can’t escape in time. He looked at the girl asleep on the bed, wondering why she was still sleeping. He listens near the door, hoping to leave when the coast is clear.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:02 pm

(Wake Up -roll 52- Success!)

"Uh..." a yawn drew Salos attention back to the woman on the bed. She was now sitting up and rubbing at her eyes. "...Is someone there?"

Sanya: 30 Stamina + Asleep
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:07 pm

Salos was nervous. He thought it was best to keep playing the ruse. “My name is Shanna, I’m a new maid here and was told to make sure you were ok.” He said in the most respectful feminine voice he could muster.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:11 pm

"Okay." Sanya said softly. She removed her hands from her face, allowing her pale pink eyes to take in the new maid. "Can you fluff my pillows?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:15 pm

Shanna walked over and started to fluff the young girl’s pillows. Partly to keep his rise up and partly due to his own submissive nature.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:18 pm

"So... you said your new?" Sanya asked awkwardly as Salos climbed onto the bed to get to all of the pillows. "...What were you doing before you came here?"

Sanya: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:20 pm

“I was cleaning Bunda’s room before I was told to come take care of you.” He said as he continued to fluff the pillows.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:22 pm

"No, I mean...*yawn* before coming to the manor." the youngest daughter of Amore clarified.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:35 pm

“I was an adventurer. I trained in the use of magic.” He found himself confessing.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:38 pm

"Really?" the white haired girl asked curiously. "Then why did you decide to become a maid here?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:46 pm

“Let’s just say, Bunda can be convincing when she wants to be.” He says with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:55 pm

Sayna tilted her head cutely at that as she crawled closer to ''Shanna''. "Bunda? ... Did she send you to me?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:56 pm

“Yes.” Salos said a little shyly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 8:00 pm

"...How long did you say you were working here?" Sanya asked with narrowed eyes as she came close and closer to the ''maid''.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 8:01 pm

“Not long.” He had a feeling that this girl was on to him. Part of him contemplated taking a defensive stance, but he was unsure.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 8:10 pm

Sanya's eyes flashed and pinks curtains closed around the bed, sealing them in and preventing ''Shanna'' from escaping.

(Lullaby -roll 52- Success! Sleep -roll 48- Success!)

"Bunda never shares her playthings." She sang as she leaned in so close that her lips were brushing against ''the maid's'' ears. "Now you've become trapped in my ring."

Salos suddenly collapsed, lulled to sleep by Sanya's sweet voice.

Salos: 26 Willpower + Dolled Up + Maid Uniform + Sleep
Sanya: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 8:11 pm

Salos fell asleep on the bed, surprised by her attack.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 8:17 pm

(Wake Up -roll 23- Fail!)
(Rough and Tumble -roll 92- Crit Success!)

Sanya tackled her sleeping foe. She grabbed them and did her best to roll them across the surface of the bed until the both of them were completely cocooned by her cover. With a loud yawn, she pressed her lips against Salos' and joined him in slumber.

Salos: 22 Willpower + Dolled Up + Maid Uniform + Sleep + Tied Up
Sanya: 30 Stamina + Sleep
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 8:21 pm

Salos felt like he was dreaming. He was dreaming of being a maid and serving both Sanya and the rest of the manors residents. He tried to will himself awake, but felt a desire to not try and break the dream. He felt like his body was wrapped in warmth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)   Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs the Manor of Amore (Take 2)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next