Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Room test on the house of perverse horrors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
LastSorrow

Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 8:21 am

( lp totals).
kath =15
hero = 75.

(animals are weak demons theyr gain power draining it from hero or any npc).
(for the charm tenderness works this turn tobias cannot warm the cat).
- the cute face again. i'd love to be feed for you all of my life .
(second pasive calling pal) other cat girl joins
-sister other funy hero is here!..
- hi my name is shumy lets have some fun all jiji.
tobias 75
kath 15
shum 10.

cats uses rub the tails.
each rubs her body on the tobias body. and stimulate with her tails the penis and and purr in Tobias' ears, they also rub the soft hair of their breasts on the hero's body.
resist seduction
Números generados (yes i use an html code to generate numbers randomly from 0 to 100)
tobias 9
kath 14
shum 54
tobias fall into seduction the cats can do other action. shum uses bite(3dmg) kath uses scratch.(3dmg). tobias miss the chance of make dmg due to tenderness.
tobias lp = 69
kath = 15
shun = 10.

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 8:33 am

Tobias can't help but embrace kath and give her a kiss on the cheek blushing from hearing the purrs "so cute" he said as he feel the tails stimulating his penis he then think somethig "one f you have breasts milk?" He asked blushing deeply while embracing kath "and hi shum ,you can call me tobias" said stroking her ears

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 9:15 am

sorry but we don't have milk we have to learn any skill of that type (ready to learn a new skill).
its so cute boy.. i'll drain a litle more power.
twice cats kiss tobias while rub continues.
kath and shum drains 2lp each.
kath lp = 17
shum lp = 12
tobias lp = 65

tenderness ressistance.
kath shum tobias

Números generados
29 36 68

tobias resisted tendeeness he can attack (note: if hero wants to stop the fight he can plead to enemy, the enemy executes her final move and the fight will end then if the girl leaves some lp to hero the hero can continue exploring the place.
plead can be used in all batles and no have limits also when a fight ends enemy leaves an kiss mark to be summoned from the hero for fight against him or he plead for her )
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 9:23 am

He separate from them and try hit kath again with a flame orb ,he sent the flame orb and prepare to shum action

Kath: 80
Tobias: 86
The flame orb hit kath clean then try to hit shum with a fast kick
Shum: 87
But shum evaded the kick ,Tobias try to keep his focus.
"Well, bring it on girls"

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 9:42 am

how much damage the flame orb does?.)
kath - ouch! That hurts a lot, Kath abandons the fight. leaves at high speed a yellow kiss mark on the left cheek next to the blue left by the ghost girl ... (that mark serves to invoke any of the cats)...
shum runs with her friend bye bye darling see you later.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 10:11 am

(3 dmg)

Tobias sigh and touch the yellow mark on his cheek as a blush appear again he then continúe exploring the fair as he see the cat girls run from he "see you cute cats,i'm sure i'll come back if i get such friendly treatment like this" he said while walking

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 11:05 am

as he walks a whisper he feels through the yellow mark. -Just call me and I will gladly do what you want in exchange for a part of your soul just ask- To his left a maid was cleaning some posts. Tobias feels a sharp change in the air. (reaction) tobias 17 succubus thief: 42 a shadow quickly passes by the side of it .. it leaves a gray kiss mark, and disappears. Tobias feels his pockets and realizes that he was robbed 200 mo. the whisper comes from the gray mark .. - be more careful next time I could steal something more than just money- He continues walking with his guard up when in a position he sees a figure of an extraordinary beauty that is selling items, besides that she is beautiful in case her harmonious voice produces an almost hypnotic effect. tobias 62 succubus merchant 60 Tobias does not allow himself to be seduced by the merchant's voice and continues to explore ... in his exploration he accidentally runs into a maid that ran carrying a bucket with cleaning supplies to the succubus post. maid - sorry master I could not see it happen. The eyes of the maid take a violet tone for an instant, the hero fails to perceive anything so he did not notice anything. (In that millisecond the maid could read in the mind of Tobias all his fetishes and sexual tricks (passive skill of the maid). -Would you like some sevice? We can offer you many options. Among them fulfill fantasies, I see you met some of us , the kiss marks on your cheeks say so, well in case you don't know, the cost of the service is a portion of your soul, we take between 15% to 40% or if they challenge us to a meeting many times we leave the visitor with 1%. (In this case Tobias can ask for the fetish or sexual fantasy he wants, the maid using his body can fulfill almost all, except those that use tentacles or non-human parts).
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 11:12 am

Tobias think for a second and he remember his last request for the cat girls he then blushed and asked "can you breastfeed me" he said staying still and no attacking or show signs of agression,then he touch the blue cold mark as if he wanted to hear the voice of the ghost girl.

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 11:25 am

Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 B757c912 (an idea of the maid that appear)
yes master , she reveals one of her tits and gently takes the hero's head. Before feeding him like a baby, she kisses the hero's cheek leaving a violet kiss mark. - You can call me or my companions through this brand, one of us will always come to satisfy you, you just have to touch your kiss mark and talk. She immediately brings the hero's head close to her nipple and starts feeding him. The skin of the maid's body is very soft and relaxing while the maid's milk has a sweet and delicious flavor. -Take what you like. Then I will let you choose how I will take my payment-
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 11:32 am

Tobias feeling how gentle he take his head he smile and receive the kiss ,he nod as he heard the maid explain of.how to invoke her ,he felt the relaxing soft skin of her breasts and the sweet flavored milk he start to drink from her like he was her baby letting the milk fill his mouth and stomach .

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 11:45 am

When Tobias feels satisfied (the maid learns by reading the hero's mind) the maid asks how she wants her to take a little of her soul, she says - we can have sex, I can take your soul with kisses, with these breasts that both of you They liked it. or if you have another idea just tell me I can drain your soul with any part of my body. (At the end, the maid will take 20% of the soul of Tobias. and ask if he wants anything else if the answer is no, she will gather her things and continue her work) (if you choose the way in which she will drain 20% of your character's soul you have to describe the act)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 11:50 am

"I liked the purple lipstick ,i want you to take it by a sweet kiss" he said with a deep blush as he see the maid lips, "i liked your soft relaxing skin,so, give me a sweet kiss" he said leaning immediatly towards her for accept the kiss that will take part of his soul.

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 12:13 pm

The maid's eyes turn purple, she takes the hero by the cheeks and gives him a deep and hot kiss on the lips as he begins to play with his tongue inside his mouth. she begins to drain the soul of tobias in a way that he feels pleasant until he feels happy that she drains his soul. while she is kissing him she rubs her breasts on Tobias's body and with her leg rubs the hero's genitals. love effect to the kiss Numbers generated maid 34 tobias 31 Tobias falls in love with the maid. she introduces herself as trish .. - Your soul is very delicious. she looking at the lost eyes of tobias. she says. -Don't worry, it always happens, when we attend to someone we put so much desire, that the client ends, most of the time in love with us. Do you want any more service?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 12:19 pm

Tobias feel the maid explore his mouth as he return the kiss embracing the maids,he feels her rubbing her breasts on his body and his leg on his groin as he feel falling in love with the maid when the kiss stoped he can't but look lovingly at the maid and denied at her question "No,i'm satisfied for now thanks,now i'll continue exploring if want anything i'll call you with the mark" he says as he start to walk away from the maid alse wave at her "see you soon trish"

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 2:43 pm

Bye bye, she takes things from the floor, and she is going to continue cleaning the post of the sucubus. Tobias looks at the night and sees a black cloud approaching. a swarm of 4 mosquito girls (5lp each) and 2 bat girls (5lp each) swoop to drink the player's blood.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 3:04 pm

Tobias try to hide behind to not let them know where he is but also something in his mind tell him to face them and se what they can do so he not move to hide but yes to ignite his hand and prepare for figth "come on"

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 10:54 am

each mosquito throws itself on tobias trying to give its bloodsucker kiss like the bats.
spins
Numbers generated
m1 53 t 2 = mosquito 1 kisses hurts and begins to suck blood (-2 lp)
Numbers generated
m2 13 t 44 = mosquito 2 fails the hero can fight back (if more than 5dmg an attack is eliminated (note: they are weak because they attack in a group)).
Numbers generated
m3 98 t 48 = mosquito 3 kisses hurts and begins to suck blood (-2 lp).
Numbers generated
b1 75 t 86 = bat 1 fails the hero can fight back (if more than 5 dmg is eliminated).
Numbers generated
b2 95 t 61 = the bat bites the hero, then kisses the bite and begins to suck blood (-2 lp)

mosquito1 lp = 7 (5 + 2 x blood sucking)
mosquito 2 lp = 5
mosquito 3 lp = 7
bat1 lp = 5
bat2 lp = 7
tobias lp = 59.
(I put reference images?)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 11:24 am

(no there is no images)

Tobias felt the kisses but then felt his blood being sucked the he try to deal some several jabs to the mosquito is sucking his blood
M 15 T 82
He hit with 5 jabs ( 1 dmg each) and the mosquito falls eliminated for second is blood suking him the same treatment 5 jabs
M 45
T 42
But the mosquito stay sucking his blood, he try to attack the bat with a flame orb
B 77
T 42
But he heard something in his mind telling to let the batgirl drink and he blushes for the thoughs of wanting to be a boyfriend with a bat girl as girlfriend and let her drink, so he try to hit the second bat girl
B 91
T 9
But he fail as his mind think another thing to do and tobias just hug the bat girl blushing "your sexy" he said and then try to hit another mosquito seeing there are more
M 74
T 21
But the mosquito predicted his attack evaded it then tobias frustrated just sigh "fuck"..

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 11:36 am

mosquito
Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 _saita13
bat
Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 D6fpw712
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 11:43 am

(note: i update the house, you have 2 news habilites here. (look the post) and if you want to make a review from the experience i'd be glad to ear)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 11:45 am

(for now i'm excited for want to see whats come in the next updates nd my experience here is nice also wanting to make a second run if is posible )

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Mosquito 1: Fly away from the battle site.
Mosquito that sucks blood: starts rubbing her breasts while sucking his blood to increase the pleasure of sucking.
cause pleasure
Numbers generated
m2 19 t 56 resists the attempt to seduce the mosquito. she drains 2 lp
bat 1: attacks the hero with his claws (2 dmg) 90 causes bleeding (- 1lp every turn).
bat 2: she continues kissing the hero and sucking her blood, rubs her small breasts (40 cup) on the hero's body looking to seduce him. (-2 lp)
m2 41 t 82 weathered seduction.
mosquito that dogges: kick the hero with his rear claws (-1 lp)

mosquito 3: 9 lp
mosquito 2: 5 lp
bat 1: 5 lp
bat 2: 9 lp

tobias lp = 52 + bleed
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 2:28 pm

Tobias try again to hit another mosquito with his fists resisting  the seduction of all before hitting he ignie his hands (5 dmg + 1 for ignite)
M 71 T 73
And the mosquito fly away from the fight letting with 3 girls only and he try to go for the bat girl kissing
B 63 T 2

But the kiss from the bat girl is to much for him as he failed to hit her but he try with other bat
girl

B 38 76

He hit the bat dealing a big fist in her abdomen and the bat flies out from the battle leaving only the mosquito and the bat kissing him Tobias try to resist as he try to grab the mosquito with his fire hands
M 31 T 24
But the mosquito quickly dodges the attack and return for kiss tobias "Dammit" he said in frustration

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 6:10 pm

The bat girl asks the hero, - I think you like to suck your blood kiss to kiss, right? .. I will make it more interesting. he drains his blood more strongly drains 4 lp and releases it. Fly higher. the mosquito girl rubs the hero's face between her breasts and licks the blood from the wound drain 1 lp. Numbers generated hero 96 mosquito 27 fail to seduce him

tobias 47 lp
mosquito 10 lp
bat 13 lp
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 6:25 pm

Tobias dont say anything but try to hit the mosquito feeling something in his mind stoping from hurt the bat girl
M 25 T 10
But again she dodges and tobias sigh and try with the bat girl
B 5 T 26
And he finally hit the bat with 4 flamees orbs ( 4 damage in total) "this is fucking frustrating" he said as he try to heal a bit (72) he uses his flames and heal 3lp

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room test on the house of perverse horrors   Room test on the house of perverse horrors - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room test on the house of perverse horrors
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next