Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LastSorrow

House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter Empty
PostSubject: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 5:42 pm

At the bottom of the house crosses a stream of crystalline waters. in that place full of flowers, butterflies, trees and birds. The hero meets a beautiful woman sitting on the coast. its beauty is incomparable of heavenly dyes. one of the maids of the house brings a glass of red wine to them, they all see the hero but ignore him.
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 6:27 pm

The hero looks youngish with strange devices lining his body. He has been wandering the house for what feels like hours. He sees the woman sitting by the water’s edge and suddenly goes stiff for a second. He then clears his throat. “Ma’am what are you doing?”

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 10:12 am

?

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 10:32 am

she looks the hero -You are an intruder here, nobody dares to enter my private garden without authorization.-
-Well, a new slave would be useful.-
the veil that covers it is removed and the hero sees a woman whose beauty does not seem like this world.
(passive: unnatural beauty).
Numbers generated
H: 99 AD: 77. Hero resists the beauty of women this turn (I still didn't think of a name for her).

goddes body:
The daughter of Aphrodite caresses her legs, touches her hair, adjusts her breasts and her bottom trying to impact the hero.
then she throws a kiss, a pink aura hits the face of the hero who feels as if they had kissed him 3 times.

Numbers generated
h 11 ad 22 1 counter
Numbers generated
h 77 ad 98 1 counter
Numbers generated
h 80 ad 27 resists
attraction effect.
Numbers generated
h 24 ad 86 hero fails to resist

The hero begins to feel a strange attraction to the goddess seeing her beauty increasingly difficult to resist.
(Before attacking, you first have to resist the attraction. And then, if you succeed, you make your movements without restrictions. If you fail to add a counter and your hero is stunned by the beauty of the demigod).

crush counters = 2
no damage.
daughter of aphrodite = 50 lp
hero = 50 lp
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 10:40 am

Shay stumbles back a bit before regaining his senses, he draws his musket and aims taking a shot
*Shot*

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 10:56 am

(make your runs and tell what happens).
note: I was editing the global stage, I pass the new skill that your hero has whenever you face any of my characters. (Everyone will have the theme of living in areas of the house or the fair).
habilites from the house. All heroes upon entering the house gain 2 skills to be used in the place.
to call (the bosses cannot be invoked): the simple enemies, the workers of the house or the succubus leave a mark of kiss, after the encounter with her the hero can invoke that creature at any time. Serves at home or at the fair
blue mark = call ghost (painting, statue or wild) yellow mark = pet (dog or cat) black mark = spiders gray mark = succube (used for thieves or sellers) violet mark = maid crimson brand = nurse dark red mark = bat girl red mark = mosquito girl Green mark = zombie girl. To use the hero, touch the mark for a few seconds and the creature appears.

beg: during a meeting (bosses included) the hero can beg the girl he faces to execute her final move, or to weaken him in the way that the hero comes up with (usually the girls will leave him alive)
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 11:38 am

Number Generator (Resist Stun)
54 Success
Number Generator (Shot)
14 Fail/Misfire

As Shay pulls back the trigger smoke begins to pour out of the muzzle. Cursing himself he prepares to fix his weapon

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 12:25 pm

Your toy seems dangerous.
resist beauty Numbers generated Ad 59 S 94 resists.
being my slave you will like it, now I'm going to hurt you a little.
She uses water whip. 61 hits
form a whip with water and whip the hero 3 times.
Numbers generated 34 fail 93 hits 99 hits
total dmg = 6

shay = 44 lp
demigod aphrodite = 50 lp
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 1:08 pm

He smirks as he begins to mess with the devices mechanics than tosses the device in her direction as it begins to explode
*Explosive Misfire*
92 Hit!
Total Damage: 4 lp
Musket is destoryed

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 2:09 pm

?

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 2:14 pm

i've got doing some things allways i take some time to continue the rps
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 5:43 pm

S: 40 lp
A.D: 50 lp
the girl this time decides to seduce the hero while torturing him (she combines the goddess's hug with a water prison)
spins
Numbers generated
ad 26 s4 ad24 s37

the demigod tries to lock the hero in a bubble to drown him but the hero manages to free himself from the bubble.
she tries another tactic, grabs the hero by the head and rubs it between her breasts releasing a kind of pheromone. this pheromone increases the attraction that the hero feels for her (+2 crush counter) and is hypnotized by the sensation ...
She takes advantage of that moment and kisses him to seduce him. (+ 3 crush counter) ..

a.d = 50 lp
s = 40 lp + 7 crush counter.
effect: before taking any action against it, you must resist being stunned by the beauty of the demigod (this debuff is permanent).

for more details of crush counters see the end of enemy file.
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 6:32 pm

(You forgot to subtract damage from AD)
Resist Stun
9 Fail!
"Hey what are yo... You are really beautiful," says Sion as he looks at her. He stands there confused an obvious blush rising in his face

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 8:53 pm

part 1
ad 46
s 40 + 7 crush countet.
that cute face... do you love me? jaja.
dont worry if you turn into my love slave my maids and me, we make you crazy.
(she is start to concentrate energy)
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 2:49 pm

Resist Stun
86!
Success
Shay starts to begin to blush deeper as he struggles with what to do next
Cowardly Save
67!
Fail!
Shay looks at her as he says, “Please don’t hurt me” Shay spends his turn cowering

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 6:10 am

- This is not going to hurt, not so much - she uses fluid control. ad 54 s 32 works. (You can control the hero this turn). Aphrodite's daughter takes control of the water inside the hero's body as if it were a puppet. First he forces him to unload all his weapons. then forces him to walk towards her and rub between her breasts. +2 crush counter. makes him stand still while using the water to stimulate him while kissing him +2 crush counter. control over the body ends.

ad 46
s 40 + 11 crush counter (atraction) instead of the daze now every time the hero fails a crush counter is added. and if the action involved damaging the daughter of aphrodite is canceled.
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 8:54 am

Resist Attraction
13!
Fail!
Cowardly Save
31!
Fail!
Sion utterly confused about what is happening as he searches for his scattered weapons. He scrambles toward his Ten Shot Pistol, but doesn't seem to be able to pick it up.

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 10:10 am

s 40 + 12 crush counter (if you reach 20 your char will be enslaved to aphrodite).

aprodhite blows a lovely kiss. 30 fail .

try to persuade the hero.
"do you want to love me forever? i'll make you very happy, if you surrender to me my servants and i will make your sexual and pervert dreams true.
(you try to resist or choose)
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 11:14 am

"Yes I do. I'll surrender." Shay looks completely dazed at this point...

Last edited by KarateWeeb15 on Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 11:37 am

https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t3086-fair-of-demons
here you can find rules from the place.
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:40 pm

Altered it

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:39 am

alternate finish from surrender. (the game.can continue an any idea to improve this char or the world is accepted)..
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:53 am

Aphrodite's daughter takes advantage of the hero's surrender and takes it in her arms. 1st I will take your soul Saying this reasons the hero's clothes and she takes off her own. hugs the hero and gives a deep kiss that added to the intoxicating beauty that she possesses break the hero's mind. immediately she proceeds to rape him (if you want to describe what you would like her to do to your character I leave him to your freedom), at the end. she takes advantage of the state of excitement and the crush of him towards her for a deep sensual and seductive kiss steal 90% of his soul .. - Welcome slave now you are mine, she says with a grim smile, calls one of the maid and instructs her to give the hero a regenerative drink (he regains his health and soul 100%) .. once restored, the Aphrodite's daughter plants another kiss this time with hypnotic properties that, being heroically lost captivated by her beauty, is impossible to resist. makes the hero attend the maid in all his activities and both the daughter of Aphrodite and her maids feed the hero's soul to satiety. (after draining it heal it)..
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 7:11 am

(if you want to feedback i'd love to ear it)
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 6:01 pm

Nothing in particular I think the character is well made and designed

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter   House of Perverse Horrors.  boss fight aphrodite daughter Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Perverse Horrors. boss fight aphrodite daughter
Page 1 of 1