Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LastSorrow

Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite) Empty
PostSubject: Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite)    Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite) EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 2:47 pm

Salos runs through the fair and encounters an area with a beautiful garden. In Ses Jardin runs a small stream of crystal clear waters. as he approaches he finds a beautiful woman with blond hair whose beauty and reason do not seem like this world.
Around her with her servants can distinguish some demon hunters madly in love with her by attending her with total devotion and even allowing her to drain part of their vital energy to keep her beauty young and radiant.

Salos lp = 100
Aprodhite daughter = 100
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite)    Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite) EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 3:10 pm

“Who are you?” He asks as he approaches the strange but beautiful woman. He finds her beauty strangely captivating, but he manages to hold on to his will.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite)    Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite) EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 3:19 pm

i'm the ruler of this garden, i'm the daughter of the goddess aphrodite. and you, come to here to be my new loving slave, no?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite)    Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite) EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 3:23 pm

“No. I came here to find the source of a disturbance. I am guessing that it would be the daughter of a goddess.” He said as flames danced around him.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite)    Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite) EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 9:45 pm

The bastard daughter of a goddess and a god. but they abandoned me, and raised me at this fair. so teach the art of love enchantments to all demon women and their disciples so that we can defend and use those who come to hunt us as sources of energy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite)    Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite) EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 9:49 pm

“I don’t seek to use you as energy, but I cannot allow you to enslave others. I feel sorry for you, but I will fight to defeat you.” Salos says as he takes a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite)    Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 3:14 am

-Another hunter that will fal-l.
she removes the veil revealing her divine beauty (each salos shift must resist if salos fails she adds a crush counter and is penalized with 50% less damage due to a weak stunning).
Now you saw my true nature. We will see how much you can resist-. she orders her servants not to get into battle. So they leave the place and take a safe distance.
future slave you're first-
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite)    Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 7:58 am

“I’m not your future slave.” Salos says as he creates four daggers of flame and throws them at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite)    Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 8:30 am

make your runs.

First roll resist or not the beauty of the girl. if he does not resist, a crush counter is set and the damage is reduced by half.

and the other is to see if the impacts are right

(independent of the previous roll)

Aphrodite's daughter generates water whips.
Numbers generated
5 (whips)
She uses them to whip Salos. 1dmg each lash
ad for daughter of aphrodite. s by salos
ad 5 S1 hit
ad 5 s0 hit
ad 4 s5 dodge
ad 2 s5 dodge
ad 3 s8 dodge

ad = 100 (subtracted depending on the previous roll)
S = 98
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite)    Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 9:16 am

(What are the roll rules for this RP? It seems different from the usual RP style.)
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite)    Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 9:52 am

Attack and defense:
To define an action, 2 numbers from 0 to 10 are generated for each attack, the first number represents the attacker and the second represents the defender. If the attacker's number exceeds the defender, the attack is effective.
if the attacker's number is 0 it automatically fails
if the defender's number is 10, he is entitled to a counterattack that does not exceed 5 dmg

To define an effect, 2 numbers from 0 to 10 are generated for each attack, the first number represents who executes it and the second represents the resistance of the receiver. If the executor's number exceeds the receiver the effect is applied

(see Fair of demons post here i put all the rules and general chars i want to dellete all individual chars to join all in this post)

Salos gains this ability. for each confrontation with any creature of the fair. including bosses.

beg / plead / submit: the player gives himself to the creature voluntarily allowing either the creature to do what she wants or the player can ask her to drain her/his energy in a specific way. when this happens. the creature does not kill the player but weakens him. drains the energy to leave it at 5lp.

Last edited by scryven on Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a skill of the world)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite)    Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite) Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos in Fair of demons battle against the boss. (daughter of aphrodite)
Page 1 of 1