Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle Empty
PostSubject: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 4:49 pm

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action, but must otherwise stick to their movepools.
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed Status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Downed Status- Character's next action is skipped, allowing their opponent to attempt a follow-up

Dazed Status- Character must roll two successes instead of one in order to hit

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Odd rolls lower than 14 are critical failures, allowing the opponent's next attack to be a guaranteed success
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lasciel will start with 80 Stamina and Willpower
Her opponents will start with 30 Stamina and Willpower
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel

https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2417-lasciel-the-corrupted-angel

There stands a large stadium in the middle of town. Events are often held there, and many people enjoy the odd tournament held there, or display of skill. And with the recent acceptance within the town for midara, some of the tournaments have begun to feature less 'conventional' combats. It is a symbol of hope within the town, that if you work hard enough you can be recognised, and all your dreams may come true, however pure or perverse they may be. It is the middle of the night, and so the stadium is almost empty, but for the four adventurers who came to it, seeking glory, sating their curiosity, or perhaps just looking for a quiet place to train.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:00 pm

//Stamina Attacks
Trip - Swings his staff at the opponent's legs to make them fall to the ground, dealing two damage.
"Javelin" Toss - Throws his staff at the opponent, dealing three damage, but disarming him until he retrieves his weapon.
Double Thrust - Roll twice, each successful roll deals two damage.
Helm Splitter - Swings the staff at the opponent's head, dealing five damage. Available every five turns.
Palm Strike - Hit the opponent with an open palm attack, dealing two damage.
Knee, Fist, Elbow - A three hit combo move where Ferro knees the opponent in the gut, then thrust his fist at the opponent's chest and then elbows them in the side. Each attacks requires a Successful roll to deal each piece of damage, which, individually, deals two damage. If every roll is Successful, the attack will result in a whopping six damage.
Ground Pound - A two-part attack. One the first turn, Ferro grabs the opponent, putting a temporary bind status on them. If the opponent doesn't break out of the bind and if he succeeds in the second roll, he will suplex the opponent hard into the ground, dealing eight damage. Special Attack, only available every ten turns.

//Defensive Skills:
Meditate: Halves all damage received for three turns. Usable every ten turns.
Calm Mind: Restores 6 Stamina/Willpower. Can only be used once per battle.
Enchant, Reinforcement: Doubles all damage dealt for the next three turns. Usable only once every battle.
Summon Prowd: Summons Prowd to defend him against an attack for one turn. Takes a turn to prepare. Usable once every battle.
Summon Swamp Succubus: Ferro calls upon the Swamp Succubus, who gives the opponent a sweet French kiss, stunning them for a turn. Useable only once per battle, available after ten turns.

//Fetishes
Large breasts - After his loss against Big Sis October and Lil Sis Squid, Ferro has developed a bit of a fetish for large breasts. Boob damage increased by 2 points.
Slime Girls - In the course of his battle with the Slime Succubus, he's been forcefully imbued with a heavy fetish for Slime Girls. Damage from Slime Girls increased by two.
Breastfeeding - His mind-breaking encounter with TAMA has left Ferro with a weakness for Breastfeeding and Lactation. Damage from such moves increased by two.
//
(Sounds like that one city in MGQ)
Ferro had come to this town, eager to see what a more Midara-welcoming city would be like, and this is what he got. Interested in fighting in their arena, he headed in, catching sight of a familiar face on the way in, and greeting her. "You came too, champ?" he asked Ixana.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:02 pm

Clank.
Clank.
Clank.

The rhythmic, heavy footsteps of Astartes Power Armor echoed through the halls, a behemoth, clad in crimson armor, walking towards the center of the stadium. On one side, a large gun. On the other, a blade combining the power of a sword and a chainsaw. This was one of the Emperor of All Mankind's finest. A Space Marine.

Barchiel had been trying, searching for a Midara. A way to prove their existence. And unfortunately for him, all the confrontations had resulted in humiliating failure. It was embarrassing. He was supposed to be a Blood Angel! How could he fail so many times? It was pathetic, and it would not stand! And so he came here, in hopes of training. Though it seemed as if he was not alone.

As he entered the stadium, Barchiel unsheathed his blade, stabbing it into the ground before him, and leaning upon it. The emerald, unblinking gaze of his helmet observing all before him.

(Not sure what I'm supposed to put here, if anything.)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:08 pm

(Whaaaat? Nooooo. This isn't anything like the Colosseum from MGQ. Wait, what do you mean you didn't say the word Colosseum? Embarassed

And yeah, just an intro post from y'all to get things started. Putting your character stats down there, as Reploid has done, might be worthwhile though. Saves me having 7 tabs open for just managing the fight xD)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:13 pm

(Ah, alright. I'll do that right here.)

Moves

Bolter: The ideal long range weapon, and one that Barchiel has put much effort into maintaining. Does 2 damage. Can only be used three times before Barchiel has to spend a turn reloading it.
Heavy Bolter: What's better than a regular Bolter? A goddamn Minigun Bolter! Releasing a hail of bullets, this weapon does 4 damage. It can only be used once before needing a turn to reload, however. Hey, you gotta go all or nothing sometimes.
Flamer: Be you Tyranid, Tau, or Midara, nothing can handle the might of this flamethrower. Doing 3 damage, the flames have a chance to -surprise, surprise- set people on fire, doing a point of damage until the flames die out, or the enemy puts them out. (Though it DOES burn away clothing, which might not be the best thing to use on creatures that have seduction as their M.O.)
Plasma Rifle: BZZZAP! This electrified gun packs one hell of a shocking surprise. Does 2 damage. May stun.
Steel Rain: Using a Jump Pack to get high into the air, during the next turn, the Space Marine will allow himself to slam down onto the enemy with the weight of....Well, a hulking suit of armor. 4 damage, but if he's hit before he can land the actual blow, it will be interrupted. If that happens, or Barchiel misses, he will be dazed for a turn, allowing for a free attack.
Chainsword: Barchiel's personal favorite weapon, this chainsaw sword is his preferred melee weapon, doing about 3 damage.
Power Fist: When the going gets tough, the tough get punch-y. When he's getting desperate, Barchiel will break out the Big Guns, delivering a powerful right hook to his enemy and doing 4 damage. Unfortunately, the Fist requires a few turns to recharge after use.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:18 pm

(Posting the profile would make a reaaaaally large post so I'll leave the link if you don't mind)

https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2211-ixana-bright-reworked

"Oh hey Ferro, yeah it's actually an easy way to make money since light usually donates all we have." Ixana was already on her dark form and was glad to see a friendly face on the tournament, "maybe we'll get the chance to fight again, I still owe you that spar." She offered him a fist bump.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:21 pm

Ferro smiled and accepted the fist bump. "Yeah, I can't wait! But for now..." He eyed the heavily armored space Marine, not quite fond of all the heat he was packing. "Damn..."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:35 pm

Two people. They seemed to know each other. Were they friends? Rivals? Lovers? Barchiel did not know. He knew only that they seemed to be quite familiar with one another. Barchiel kept staring ahead, closing his eyes. His brain working overtime to come up with various ways he should try and improve himself. Perhaps trying different tactics instead of 'Hit them really hard'. Seemed more like a Space Wolves plan, the more he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:38 pm

You could try hitting them, really hard, TOGETHER!))

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:40 pm

((Screw you, I'll take 501!

....Though the last time I did that, every single one of them kept hitting me in the dick.))
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:53 pm

"That guy seems pretty tought too, this tournament could prove to be really interesting." She said looking at the heavily armored man.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 6:05 pm

"Yeah. Can't wait to get started!" he agreed cheerily. "I'm gonna kick you to the curb this time!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 6:06 pm

"Well see about that, can't wait to fight you again." She answered in the same cheerful manner, "And by the way I wouldn't worry about the big guy too much, I can see that he's strong and all but that armor must slow him down, you are fast enough to beat him."

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 7:34 pm

"Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'm not really worried about myself though," he replied.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 7:37 pm

"I would like to inform you two that I can hear you. And that I came here simply to train. Underestimating a Space Marine is not the best game plan, however. We are the Emperor's finest for a reason."

The voice was deep. Booming. Though that may have had something to do with the fact that he wore a helmet, with a vocal modulator. Barchiel slowly craned his head over to face the two, his helmet unblinking as usual.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 7:41 pm

> https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t1846-prowd-the-assasin-reworked#17140 (because prowd had almost no attacks, I decided to give him a slight rework )

Prowd Walked toward the center until he saw a familiar shape then he recognized, is ferro,he stopped when he was already in the center with his sword in it sheat and his clasic not to heavy armor "Ferro, is nice to see you again, it was a long time you know" he said with a wide smile on his face then he look around searching in case there are more people and saw ixana and barchiel , he walked toward ixana first and say "Hi, nice to meet you my name is prowd and i see you also know ferro"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 7:41 pm

"Emperor's finests huh? “ That fired up Ixana's combat spirit, "Great, I know that look..." comented midara Ixana, "As long as she don't do push herself like she did on the last tournament let her have fun." Replied light Ixana cheerfully.

A new voice snapped Ixana out of her inner conversation with her sisters, "Huh? Oh, hi, name's Ixana nice to meet you Prowd, yeah we met not long ago in other tournament."

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 7:49 pm

"Long time, no see, Prowd!" Ferro greeted. "Didn't think I'd see you here." He chuckled at the Emperor's finest bit with the Marine and wondered, 'which emperor?'

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 7:52 pm

"Aye. The God Emperor of all Mankind. He who sits upon the Golden Throne, and seeks to claim the stars for Humanity. We fight against the alien, the mutant, and the heretic."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 7:53 pm

"God Emperor? That sounds a bit... Excesive if you ask me, not fond of gods or emperors anyway."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 7:55 pm

"What even...?" Ferro pondered as he plugged his ears with his fingers, more for comedic effect than anything else, though the mechanic man certainly was loud.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 7:55 pm

"well,tournaments call my attention, i never refuse to have a fight, even more if it's a tournament" he said enthusiastic while looking at the space marine and try to not let out a laugh

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 7:57 pm

"Sorry. It's the helmet. Tends to amplify my voice. Quite helpful in the middle of a battlefield."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:00 pm

"That sure is loud, almost wasn't able to hear my midara side complaining and her voice is on my head." Ixana joked.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:00 pm

"Intimidation or irritation?" he deadpanned, not meaning to come off as rude per se, but more so a safe bit of jesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next