Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
abstertrek

abstertrek

Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy)   Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy) EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 2:13 am

Appearance:
Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy) Aluma11

Name: Aluma
6'3
Foot size: 11US
Race: orc
Personality: Aluma is a cheerful and outgoing orc who's easy to get along with and will put herself before others when the situation calls for it, especially if it's a human male. Despite that, she'll occasionally have violent outbursts that can last for a good minute before she can sit down and calm her nerves. Orcs are prone to outbursts, but they're just that, outbursts.

Background: Aluma was born to a tribe around the end of a civil war between orcs and elves. While growing up, she grew a keen interests  with humans because when she ventured off in a forest to hunt for food during her teenage years, she was ambushed by a gang of rouge elves who were exiled from their village and attacked her. She put up a good fight, but was eventually overwhelmed and before they could strike the finishing blow, a wandering drifter came in and drove them off with explosive arrows. That day was an eye opener for her because she realized not all humans are inherently evil like the older generation would say because they allied with the elves during the war. Even after telling her fellow tribesmen what happened, they were skeptical at first, but would eventually take her word for it. After turning 18, she left her village to explore the world beyond. She would settle in a multicultural town, Hughes landing to make a name for herself. Sure enough in 5 years she would. Now all she wants is a cute human male for her to cuddle and protect.

hobbies: Exercising, fighting bandits like picking flowers on a Sunday, and bartending.

Demeanor: She's easy going and would stop at nothing to make the people around her happy. When she's in a bad mood, she'll explode into an outburst that could go on until someone calms her down, especially if she's around an elf for long after her experience with them all those years ago.

quirk: whenever she flirts with a man she fancy, she likes to flex her muscles in order to look good because in orc culture, flexing in front of someone they're interested in is a sign of affection.

Move set:

Flexing(Passive): "Heeeeeyyy, humie you look a little tense. Maybe I can help you relieve stress from all the fighting." She says this while stretching her biceps and flexing them to show off how tough she is while winking at you. This causes her to boost her attack for a single turn. If you have a muscle fetish, it'll cause your defense to debuff for at least 3 turns.

orc cuddle: "Sweetheart, there's nothing to be afraid of." Aluma says lustfully as she sways her hips towards you. She pulls you into a tight yet warm embrace for a turn or 2, causing a bind. When she lets go, she plants a big kiss on either your cheek or lips, dealing minor charm damage.

Green footsies: This happens when you’re knocked down on the ground. “I hope you love feet, hun. You’re gonna get a whole lot of it.~” Aluma raises one of her leg and wiggles her toes before placing her light green soles on your face. She’ll gently grind her soles all over your face and upon the 3rd turn if you haven’t escaped, will shove her toes in your mouth. It does mild willpower damage and if you have the foot fetish debuff you’ll lick her toes and soles when she grinds. After breaking free, you’ll have her foot print on you for 2 turns.
Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy) 2Q==
Orc suckle: This can also happen when you’re on the ground. Aluma positions herself on top of you and straddles you. She’ll pin your arms to the ground and set her knees between your waist. “Just leave everything to me, little humie.” She plants a kiss on their cheek and licks your neck. She’ll gradually start sucking on your neck, dealing moderate willpower, failing to break free resulting in Aluma crashing her lips against yours and sucking and biting your lips softly, dealing extra willpower damage. After pushing her off and getting back up with your neck throbbing from hickeys.

Orc embrace: If she’s behind you or your backs turned, Aluma glomps you, holding you into a tight but comfortable hug. She’ll rest her chin on your shoulder and say “It’s okay, hun. Leave everything to me~” she licks your face before she plants her lips around your ear lobe and starts suckling Lecherously. It does heavy willpower and her biting your neck will do both normal and willpower damage for 2 turns.

Her lover(finisher): after taking enough willpower damage, you'll fall to your knees from exhaustion, covered in hickeys. Aluma jumps in excitement and skips towards you. "Oh my god! You're finally accepting my love, little humie! You're finally mine!" She picks you up and takes you to her hut. She straddles you on the bed and laces her ale with aphrodisiac. "open your mouth, baby....we're gonna have a loooonnnnnggggggggggg night~" She pours it in her mouth and forces her tongue in your mouth, your tongue lashing at hers but on the loosing side. This causes you to get hard. "oh? Your friend's awake. Time for him to join the fun!~" She rips off your pants and pulls her off and forcefully envelops your dick into her vagina, causing you to scream. Doing that gives her the opportunity to once again shove her tongue in your mouth in an intense make out session while her hips bounce up and down in a rapid pace. After a while, you life force shoots out over and you pass out from the rough but passionate sex/make out session. After that, you spend the rest of your life as her husband and possible traveling companion.

Last edited by abstertrek on Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy)   Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy) EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 3:19 am

Hey look pretty good i would like to test her when she got her moveset finished

abstertrek likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
abstertrek

abstertrek

PostSubject: Re: Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy)   Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy) EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 1:22 am

forest Assasin wrote:
Hey look pretty good i would like to test her when she got her moveset finished
I finally wrapped up the the move set!
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy)   Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy) EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 7:59 am

Can i fight against her then?

abstertrek

abstertrek

PostSubject: Re: Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy)   Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy) EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 8:54 am

forest Assasin wrote:
Can i fight against her then?
Sure. Go ahead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy)   Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Aluma, the cheery orc (boss enemy)
Page 1 of 1