Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)

Go down 
+6
EchoResonates
SnuggleBun
herwillingslave
Lilytrice
AggronStrong
Scooblyboob
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) Empty
PostSubject: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 3:26 pm

Amazing art by wsache2020, he's really cool go check him out:

~THE BEGUILING BOA~

(If anyone wants to use this enemy in their own RP, go ahead! I'd be flattered if you did! Very Happy )

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

~SYNOPSIS~

The Beguiling Boa is a large and lascivious species of snakes that live in forested areas. They lurk around the beaten paths when they can, luring travellers, merchants, and adventurers alike off the road and into their waiting coils, only letting them out after they've thoroughly drained the vitality from their victims. After that, said victims are left just outside the nest, with all of their belongings intact. Well, maybe not all of them...they tend to keep souvenirs (most being an article of clothing from their new squeeze, usually strained or in tatters).

And if some poor sap decides to make camp nearby their hunting grounds? They might just wake up sore, groggy, and with some sticky, wet marks where there were none before...and perhaps a new fetish, as well.

~ATTACKS~

Passive: ~Toxic Love~

All of a Beguiling Boa's moves concerning her lips and tongue leave a trace amount of aphrodisiac toxin in their opponent's skin, called Toxic Love. If three stacks of Toxic Love are applied, the opponent is left fascinated for 1 round, helpless to her whims.

NOTE: Moves used on the opponent when they are fascinated are Auto-Successes.
BONUS EFFECT: If the opponent gains 9 stacks of Toxic Love during the fight, they acquire a Kissing fetish!

Under Wraps:

"My my, another fine piece of work wanders my way! Let's introduce ourselves, hmm?"

A Beguiling Boa's basic attack. She slithers up to her opponent and quickly coils around them, hugging them tight, trapping their body in her smooth, scaled, supple flesh and potentially disarming them.

ON FIRST USE: For 2 turns, enemy STRUGGLE rolls are at a disadvantage.
EFFECTS: Deals no initial damage, but binds until the opponent successfully rolls to escape, and deals 1 damage per turn. The Beguiling Boa also gains advantage on rolls for 1 turn.
ON CRIT: Deals 2 initial damage and causes enemy to roll at a disadvantage until freed from Bind.

(NOTE: 'Bind' in this case isn't as strong as other binds. You can still roll to attack with a light weapon, or use any spell you wish. Just mind the damage...and the potential moves she can use.)

A Snake's Smooch:

"Worried I'll bite? Haha...I'm not that kind of snake. I use something else to capture my prey. Let me demonstrate~"

The opponent gets a big, wet, suckling smooch on either the chest, the neck, or the lips that leaves a cool, tacky lip-print on their skin. They can't help but moan. Awkwardly, they avert their eyes from the serpent's pout, a weird tingling feeling welling up within them...

EFFECTS: Deals 2 damage and applies a stack of Toxic Love
ON CRIT: Deals 3 damage and applies 2 stacks of Toxic Love.

- - -

Cuddle Time (Requires Bind):

"Isn't it so nice, being wrapped up in my coils? Oh, but I think I can make it even nicer~"

The soft, cushy walls of the boa's long, windy body start squeezing against the opponent, giving them an incredible, all-consuming massage. The sheer feeling is enough to make them putty in her (metaphorical) hands.

EFFECTS: Deals 2 damage and auto-prevents any escape attempts if it succeeds. Deals double damage if the enemy is disrobed.
ON CRIT: Instantly disrobes the opponent, applying the extra damage as well.

- - -

Careless Whisper (Requires Bind):
"Hahaha...you're like an open book, cutie~ No matter how much you try to hide it, I can tell how much you love this, how much you love me..."

The Beguiling Boa mutters sweet nothings into her opponent's ear, her breath riding up their collarbone, her tongue flitting out ad brushing ever-so-gently against their collarbone, neck, and earlobe.

EFFECTS:
Deals 2 damage, applies a stack of Toxic Love and charms for 2 turns.
ON CRIT: Deals double damage, applies a stack of Toxic Love charms for 2 turns, and fascinates for 1 turn.

- - -

Wordless Serenity (Unlocked after 3 stacks of Toxic Love, requires Bind):

"...~"

A dangerous, seductive technique. The Beguiling Boa gently tilts her opponent's head until they're staring straight at her, and gives them warm, inviting bedroom eyes. The opponent shivers, and relaxes a little too much. Even though they're not being pleasured, they find themselves getting aroused and oh-so-suggestible...

EFFECTS: Deals 1 damage. Fascinates. Forces the opponent to waste a turn doing whatever she wants, whether that be allowing her to use one of her moves, disrobing for her, or using Snake Charmer, if applicable...May cause damage to her if she suggests something lewd.
ON CRIT: Same as the above + the opponent's rolls are at a disadvantage for the rest of the encounter.

- - -

Snake Charmer (Unlocked when opponent is both disrobed and fascinated):

"Ooh, getting a little excited, are we? I can help with that~!"

(With penis): The Beguiling Boa starts moving her coils around, slipping her victim's cock between them as they slide apart. Overwhelming pleasure shoots through him as they stroke his cock, and as she aligns the lips of her sex with his tip, pressing them together, he can't help but shudder. His mouth becomes a haven for the Boa's thick, pillowy lips and long, winding tongue, no matter how hard he tries to resist. A gasp rings out in the crisp forest air as she hilts him with a single, solid motion...

(With vagina or anus): The Beguiling Boa moves her coils, but instead of doing the above, she ever-so-slowly begins to trace the tip of her tail up the legs of her victim. She plants a few teasing kisses against their neck and face along the way. The victim can't do anything but shake and quiver as they feel a smooth, scaly rod slide up their thighs, until one of their holes is suddenly filled with a whole lot of snake tail...

EFFECT: Deals 3 damage AND adds a stack of Toxic Love per turn. Inflicts Deep Bind, requiring the opponent to roll twice to remove both Under Wraps and Snake Charmer
ON CRIT: Instantly defeats the opponent.

- - - - - - -

FINISHER: Suckling Love (Unlocked when at 9 stacks of Toxic Love or enemy reaches 0 Willpower):

"I'm done playing around, cutie...COME TO MAMA~!"

The Beguiling Boa loosens her coils just enough that she can plunge her head down to the opponents crotch and give them frenzied, vigorous fellatio/cunnilingus, using her big, puffy lips to extract every morsel of love juice out of them. If they weren't already, the opponent is now instantly defeated.

Applies one last stack of Toxic Love.

- - -

ALT FINISHER: Whole Lotta Tongue (Optionally used if enemy reaches zero willpower during Snake Charmer):

"Heehee...I've just about fucked you silly, haven't I? I think you owe me a favor. Open up that sweet little mouth of yours, cutie~"

The opponent mindlessly obeys, having been pleasured long past the point of no return. When the Beguiling Boa's plump, shiny pucker meets their own, their mind is wracked with ecstacy--and that's before the make-out session fully begins...while their face is getting sucked, they feel their free will getting sucked out, too...

Applies three extra stacks of Toxic Love.

- - - - - - -

~TAMING~

Taming a Beguiling Boa isn't necessarily as easy as it sounds on paper. Even if she's willing to give up her nest, and even if you can withstand her libido (which is easier said than done, now that she has constant, consistent access to a delicious food source she can milk), there's still the problem of housing: Any snake as large as a Beguiling Boa needs a decent amount of space, one that paltry Inns usually can't provide. Better get used to sleeping outside and being used as her coiled-up teddy bear. At least she's pretty soft, and smooth, and warm, and...oh. No wonder you wanted her along~

Last edited by Scooblyboob on Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 3:41 pm

She looks very powerful, but also incredibly erotic. Nice work!
Back to top Go down
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 3:59 pm

AggronStrong wrote:
She looks very powerful, but also incredibly erotic. Nice work!

Haha yeah, I could probably stand to tone her down a little--I think I also forgot to specify that some of these moves are only usable when the opponent is bound, and that binding doesn't necessarily limit spell or light weapon use. I'll do that right now.

I want there, ideally, to be two power spikes:
1) The first threshold of Toxic Love, and
2) Disrobing

The latter one is the breaking point where, if you don't end the fight in the few sparing turns you have left, things will get really dicey.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 4:27 pm

i'd love to have lily try fighting her!
Back to top Go down
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 4:42 pm

Lilytrice wrote:

Sure! Uh, it's my first time RPing, so...do I just make a thread, with a little blurb describing where she is?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 8:08 pm

Scooblyboob wrote:
Lilytrice wrote:

Sure! Uh, it's my first time RPing, so...do I just make a thread, with a little blurb describing where she is?

Yeah, once you're finished with all of the arrangements, such as clearing up context and potential events or requests, just post the thread and give the player their starting point.

Scooblyboob likes this post

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 10:18 pm

Would love to face her sometime. She looks very unique.

Back to top Go down
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 4:25 am

herwillingslave wrote:
Would love to face her sometime. She looks very unique.

Oh, that'd be great! Lemme know when you'd want to start, and what character you'd like to use
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 6:21 am

I can start when you can and will use Salos. He may stand and chance now.

Back to top Go down
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:39 am

herwillingslave wrote:
I can start when you can and will use Salos. He may stand and chance now.

Got it! I'll make a thread detailing the start of it, but I wanna play out Lily vs. Beguiling Boa first. It'll go faster for everyone that way
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:04 pm

That’s ok with me. Take your time.
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

Location : Wrapped tight and snuggled up in a snake's adoring coils~

PostSubject: Lovely Lovely Lipsnakes   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 10:05 am

Scooblyboob wrote:
~THE BEGUILING BOA~

Made an account just to say how lovely this character is~ Absolutely adore their moveset!

Back to top Go down
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 10:51 am

SnuggleBun wrote:
Scooblyboob wrote:
~THE BEGUILING BOA~

Made an account just to say how lovely this character is~ Absolutely adore their moveset!

Aww, that's really sweet of you! I just saw that pic from wsache2020 after perusing his deviantart catalogue, and thought: 'Damn! Someone should make a character out of this!'

If you're into RPing, I wouldn't mind doing one with ya once I'm done with Salos
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

Location : Wrapped tight and snuggled up in a snake's adoring coils~

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 10:57 am

Scooblyboob wrote:

Aww, that's really sweet of you! I just saw that pic from wsache2020 after perusing his deviantart catalogue, and thought: 'Damn! Someone should make a character out of this!'

If you're into RPing, I wouldn't mind doing one with ya once I'm done with Salos

Oh! Well thank you, I'd love to! I'll have to look into scrounging up an actual character profile in the meantime!

Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 3:14 am

Oh, I'd love to send my character up against this when you have time!

Back to top Go down
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 8:05 am

EchoResonates wrote:
Oh, I'd love to send my character up against this when you have time!

Alright! It'll be first come, first serve; if SnuggleBun doesn't have a character by the time I'm done with Salos vs. Beguiling Boa, I'll do you next
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 7:28 pm

Hey, if youre still doing role plays with this character, id love to go up against her!
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:12 pm

i meant to say earlier but she's super lovely, would love to face her sometime
Back to top Go down
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:14 pm

ZeroBeat wrote:

Totally! EchoResonates and Sheetcrane are busy doing their own RPs right now, so if you're free, I'm up for doing one

ZeroBeat likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:16 pm

Scooblyboob wrote:
ZeroBeat wrote:

Totally! EchoResonates and Sheetcrane are busy doing their own RPs right now, so if you're free, I'm up for doing one
Yeah! i'm totally free, here's my character https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t4333-pc-gale-the-wind-wielder
Back to top Go down
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:25 pm

ZeroBeat wrote:

Yeah! i'm totally free, here's my character https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t4333-pc-gale-the-wind-wielder

Making the thread now!

ZeroBeat likes this post

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 11:22 pm

I'm down to clown on this one. Whenever you're free up and in the mood, of course.

Scooblyboob

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 11:37 pm

KyoryuuBlaze wrote:
I'm down to clown on this one. Whenever you're free up and in the mood, of course.

I'm in the middle of a couple other RPs, but I'm totally down to have Ferro fight one of my various snake ladies! I'll let you know when I'm up for it
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 12:37 am

i wouldn't mind testing out Ivory against one of those Boas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)   Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beguiling Boa (My first enemy!)
Page 1 of 1