Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valen vs. Beguiling Boa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Valen vs. Beguiling Boa Empty
PostSubject: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 11:46 pm

Valen, deep in some damp neck of some distant woods, is starting to regret his wanderlust--as he is wont to do whenever he gets himself into these conundrums. He was never one to settle down, especially in a world like this. Adventure was always just around the corner. For better or worse...

After days of traveling with nothing new to interest him but the wilderness on the side of the dirt road, he finally arrived at a village that was having some monster problems. Or were they midara problems? The locals weren't very clear about it. Or rather, they weren't clear in the little time he'd given them to explain; when he heard of their plight (something about a monster in a nearby cave snatching villagers away), he had instantly set foot into the forest outside, only sticking around to get some vague directions from the bounty board. It was more fun that way.

Well, that's what he *thought*, anyway. In practice, most of his journey was boring and monotonous. He had spent the better half of an hour straddling the side of a rocky hill in search for the monster's cave...to no avail. He was about to just give up and go back for more solid directions, when...

"Ooh, it's not often the rabble come to me," a sultry voice slithered in the air. Valen tensed up. Looking around to no avail, he tried to find the source of the voice--

*whump*

--when he was tackled to the ground by a mass of warm, smooth flesh. It undulated on top of him, and as he blinked his vision back, he finally saw the 'monster' he was tasked to fight.

"Hello there, winged one," A plump, white pucker murmured to him, "To whom do I owe the pleasure of this afternoon visit? Chateau de Blanche doesn't usually serve up front, but I'm willing to make an exception for a cutie like you~"

The manticore felt his feathers rustle at the warm, familiar tone of voice. And those lips. Definitely those lips...

"Oh, but forgive me! I shouldn't start our little scuffle with an undue advantage. Let me just..."

He gasped as the bulk of one of Blanche's bright, palish-blue coils ground against his crotch. She just giggles, and continues to slink, teasingly slow, until she finally gets off. She turns to face her prey and hunches up, preparing for the incredibly naughty fight ahead.

Blanche: 30
Valen: 30

Last edited by Scooblyboob on Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 11:56 pm

Valen could never miss up an opportunity for finding something new, fighting something new, or even meeting something new.

However..

As he stood face to face with those creamy looking white lips, Blanche could definitely see him pull on his collar, but quickly he slapped his cheeks between his hands and took his cane back up.

"Salutations to you, Madame Blanche, I am Valen, Magician Extraordinnaire! It will be I who dazzles, amazes and bewitches you so thoroughly that you will leave the villagea alone!" Valen says as he tips his hat and prepares his cane, starting to put on his regular showmans persona before rushing foward with his cane, trying to get a clean strike on the pale lipped serpent!

(Time for Some Caning!... Wait.. That Sounds Wrong)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 12:18 am

A Snake's Smooch: 94 [Crit Success!]
Time for Some Caning!: 2 [Crit Success!]

"Oh? I was under the impression they loved their stay at my humble abode! How could they say no to...this! Mm..."

With pinpoint precision and perfect guile, Blanch darts to Valen, stopping an inch before their faces met--he was stunned still, too dumbfounded with her speed to anticipate what happened next. All he could focus on were those pristine, white lips...and neither could he resist as they so gently, warmly embraced his own.

"Mmmm...~"

His eyes went crossed as he sunk into the kiss. Lipstick splotched against his fur, warm and tingling. He couldn't help but moan, doubly so when he felt her tongue slip into his mouth and entwine with his, dancing the tonsil tango. Already, his head was getting fuzzy--and that's not to speak of the tightness in his pants...

"--mwah! How was that for a first course, monsieur magician~?"

"Ah, w-well...that was quite an appetizer, madame...but don't think me won over just yet! I've got a trick or two up my sleeve I'm dying to introduce you to..."

"Oh? Show me, then, oh masterful thaumaturge!"

Blanche readied herself for his whimsical attack. Cute he may be, this grandstanding buffoon wasn't exactly the smartest tool in the shed. Revealing his attack so easily...an amateur mistake...

Little did she know, she was being played the fool! By making her focus on his sleeves, and leading with his free hand...

*THUMP*

He had gotten a clear, hard hit lined up with his cane! It hooked her right in the neck, causing the buxom snake to gag, and her body to go taut. She wasn't ready to attack any time soon, that's for sure...

Valen: 28 (Toxic Love 2/3)
Blanche: 24

Last edited by Scooblyboob on Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 12:24 am

The old misdirection trick, first trick every good Magician knows! It worked just as planned, giving Valen a moment to stumble back and prepare his next move. He took a moment to run his finger across that lipstick stained on his face, making a small shudder at the feel. Whatever this was made or laced with, it felt *good*, and that was a problem.

He only felt lucky she had overwhelmed him so quickly and powerfully that she hadn't gotten to see his encouraging tendency to whimper when feeling good, something that tend to get him in the hot seat with opponents.

Enough thinking about that! Time for action.
"Now, Madame, I've got a trick up my sleeve for you!"
He says as he goes to show he has nothing there, but preparing a flood of pigeons. He's hoping the misdirection from the last attack will cause her to expect a different attack, not a straightforward one!

'(Nothing up my sleeves, But Pigeons!)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 12:39 am

A Snake's Smooch: 74 [Success]
Nothing up My Sleeves (But Pidgeons!): 15 [Crit Fail]

"Augh...for someone who's supposed to entertain, you play a rotten trick. I'll have to teach you a lesson, monsieur. A long, hard one~"

Again, Valen was caught off guard by the snake seductress's speed, and again, he felt the familiar sensation of wet, tacky lipstick staining his preciously-groomed fur as she tucked another smooch into the crook of his neck. His knees knocked. It was too much; he couldn't control his magic. The pigeons didn't lay a feather on his opponent, instead deciding to fly straight out of his sleeves and into the wilderness. Well, shoot. Hope there aren't any ecological repercussions for that...

That's what he'd think if he weren't so succumbed to the sensation of the kiss marks pocked on his body. The magician was downright drooling, and the most he could do with himself right now was to meet his assaulter's gleeful gaze.

"Aww...maybe you're not so bad after all. Does my esteemed guest want the VIP treatment today?"

Valen nodded, losing himself in her striking cyan eyes--and of course, those luscious lips...

Valen: 26 (Toxic Love 3/3, ~Fascinated~, Off-Balance for one turn due to Crit Fail)
Blanche: 24

(Ah, sorry for the bad description of Fascinated in our DMs. It's just a slightly more powerful version of Bind. You have to successfully roll to break Blanche's spell over Valen. Unlike Bind, you cannot use a move on the same turn you break Fascination.)

Last edited by Scooblyboob on Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 12:55 am

"Those Cyan eyes are so pretty..." Valen just says absolutely enamored by the feeling of those kisses that still feel like they had just ended on his lips and neck, eyes almost glued to her beautiful pale pucker. It almost feels like that last kiss knocked the showman out of him, giving Blanche a sneak peak at the absolute adorable little thing he was under all that bravado, and she could have definitely gotten a whiff of his blue, luscious, almost memory foam textured neck fur, which was scented with cocoa butter and a hint of mint!

He shakes his head, unable to focus enough on trying to break this spell quite yet, but he definitely gets back into the showman character.

She can see him approach her, cane in hand, but it doesn't look like he's moving it with enough force to make any impact. The cane just stops in front of her face, Valen just holding it up with a smirk as he snaps his fingers, the cane turning into an impressive bouquet of white roses before her eyes, his cane magically appearing in his other hand behind him.

"Flowers for the Absolutely Gorgeous Lady?" he says with a wink as he tries to draw her in with the scent of the roses. Seems the Magician was so fuzzy brained he defaulted to the trick he usually did to charm the ladies!

(And Viola! Flowers!)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 11:33 am

Under Wraps: 100 [Crit Success!]
Break Fascination: 96 [Crit Success!]
And Viola! Flowers: 40 [Success]
(What the hell? so many Crits today...)

Blanche chuckles at Valen, both because of his intoxicated bravado and the thoughtful gift he had in store for her. Whatever the outcome of this fight, she was looking forward to seeing how long he could keep the act up. If she was being honest, though, she'd have him moaning her name before very long.

Striking while the iron's hot, she slithers around her prey, looping her serpentine body around him until he was covered in soft, squeezing coils from the shoulders down. She flexed in pulse, giving him warm, disarming hugs, lulling him further into her trance...

...or so she thought. In reality, his dedication to the act of showmanship had long since snapped Valen out of his stupor. It was hard to fight the feeling of relaxation that washed over him as he was gently massaged by the beautiful blue boa--never mind the fact that his erection was getting in on the action too, wrapped as it was with undulating coils.

His ability to fight notwithstanding, that trick worked like a charm! Blanche couldn't help but press her snout into the bouquet and take a deep whiff of its charming scent. She sighed, and felt a little shiver go down her long, winding spine.

"Ahh, what a delicious smell...almost as tasty as the one coming off you, monsieur."

Valen: 24 (Bind, Toxic Love 3/3)
Blanche: 23 (Stopping to Smell the Roses - 2 turns left)
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 11:57 am

"That was.. hard to pull off.."
Valen mutters under his breath as he shakes off the trance, however he was still in the thick of it! In the serpents coils..

"You may have me now, Madame, but you should know I am an absolute Master of Escape! None can escape binds such as the great Valen!" He said full of confidence as in his head he knows he's about to pull off an incredibly risky move.

He lets his Manticore physiology do the works, starting to secrete an oily coaiting over his wings, feathers and wing membranes. They started feeling Slippery to the Boa, but also, pleasantly warm. It felt like she had upgraded from hugging a blanket to an electrical heating blanket.

However, that wasn't the risk. The risk was in his pants, as his cock had the same natural lubricant coating now. It always carried a bit of it at all times to preserve warmth, but now there was enough to make it sensitive and he hoped he could escape before his paramore could notice!

(Slippery Like Houdini!)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 12:08 pm

Slippery Like Houdini!: Auto
Cuddle Time: 42, 27 [Fail]

"Ooh, that's quite nice~" Blanche giggles. As the oily substance leaked onto her body and seeped into her scaly skin, she felt more relaxed than she had in a while. The warmth was a plus, too...

"That's it~ You better pray you escape soon, Houdini wannabe; you'll be singing a different song when I make you my personal cuddle toy~"

Her coils attempt to constrict around the manticore performer, but all they succeed in doing is sliding around without upping the pressure. They don't quite miss their mark, though; the erection currently poking between them is throbbing from all the slippery stimulation...

Valen: 23 (Bind, Toxic Love 3/3, Slippery Like Houdini - 2 turns left)
Blanche: 23 (Stopping to Smell the Roses - 1 turn left)

Last edited by Scooblyboob on Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 12:13 pm

"P-personal Cuddle To-aahh fuck..!" Valen blurts out as those coils rub his cock just the teensiest bit enough to make the lubricant noticeable enough, making him jolt a little in her grasp.

Seems the manticore had quite the weak spot there~

And that was the sign to the manticore that he had to escape. He had to atleast use the opportunity before she did. He tries to use his wings to slick up those coils, trying to plop right out of them back to freedom so he can be a little more safe from those wonderful white and cyan coils.

He even thought of another gambit to help him get out, his hands starting to lift the hems of his pants to try and get her to look in, but, he had a flock full if surprises waiting!

(Struggle)(if success, Nothing Up My Sleeve, But Pidgeons)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 1:24 pm

Struggle: 74, 69 [Success!]
Nothing up My Sleeve (But Pigeons!): 37 [Fail]
A Snake's Smooch: 26, 70 [Success!]

Though she couldn't see it, the feeling of Valen reaching to pull down his trousers was surprising to Blanche. She grinned at him. "Oh, so willing already? Did my words excite you that much? I don't blame you; every guest who gets a massage from Chateau de Blanche gives a five star rating! Now come here, you little flatterer~"

Valen yelps as the serpent's lovely, curvy lips come in and plant a firm, wet kiss on his cheek. He clenched his legs together--or rather, he would, if he could just...

"Hnnnrgh...!"

*POP!*

With a little elbow grease (and a lot of Ice Manticore oil), the magician manages to slide right out of Blanche's devilishly comfy grip.

"C'est dommage...I wasn't done with you yet, monsieur!"

Valen: 22 (Toxic Love 4/3, Slippery Like Houdini - 1 turn left)
Blanche: 23

Last edited by Scooblyboob on Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 1:34 pm

Another mark pocked his skin, making it tingle again as he panted. He almost didn't make it out of there. Things were starting to look bad, and he needed to turn things up a notch!

But was it time for his ace in the hole..? Nah. Number two will surely do!

Valen dusted off his clothes, picking back up his cane and takes off his hat, turning it around towards the serpent

"Prepare to be amazed Madame! Someone with scales white and pure would know when sunlight goes through a prism, the most magical phenomenon occurs!" He says flaunting as sunlight funnels through the glass head of the cane, filling the inside of the hat with vibrant rainbows, quickly running his cane around the rim before flicking it foward, scintillating rays of light shooting towards Blanche!

(Abra Cadabra!)

Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 3:00 pm

Abra Cadabra: 78, 67, 77 [1 Hit, 2 Miss]
A Snake's Smooch: 99 [Crit Fail]

As the magician pulls his cane away, an explosion of light blinds Blanche and leaves her distracted enough that she fails to avoid one of the swirling whirlwinds that shot towards her. She grunts in pain when it shoots into her flesh, causing her scales to feel uncomfortably warm.

Valen: 22 (Toxic Love 4/3)
Blanche: 21 (Off-Balance, next attack is auto-hit)
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 3:16 pm

Valen takes a small bow as he sees a solid hit get in, making sure to use the opportunity well he grabs his cane and moves fowards. He feels a little bad for hurting her like that with the light, but he can certainly apologize after.

Who knows, maybe he can even learn a thing or two from her. But for now, his main priority was to pacify the amorous snake so she wouldn't abduct him. He wasn't sure how long these villagers who she had gotten to were stuck by her not from a lack of them trying to telling him but better safe than sorry.

"Sorry Madame, I'm usually more of a lover than a fighter, but it seems like today I'm switching sides, now take this!" he says with a wink as he uses her disorientation to try and get in a solid hit with his cane, only to then switch tactics and stop at the last moment, turning the cane into white roses again

"Just kidding" he says sticking out his tongue as he lets her take a deep whiff of his alluring roses

(And Viola! Flowers!)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:39 pm

And Viola! Flowers!: 28 [Auto-hit]
A Snake's Smooch: 65 [Fail]

Blanche reared up her head, readying to pounce and spring a kiss on the flamboyant magician, but when he waved that bouquet in her face again, she couldn't help but take another whiff of its calming, floral scent.

"Ah, my my...where did you get these flowers? They smell so sweet~"

Valen: 22 (Toxic Love 4/3)
Blanche: 20 (Stopping to Smell the Roses - 2 turns left)

Last edited by Scooblyboob on Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:48 pm

"A Magician never reveals his secrets!" The manticore Magician smiled as he summoned back his cane, putting it down by his leg as he flexed his sleeve again, wanting to see if he could surprise Blanche with another flock of pigeons.

However, to try and not make the attack obvious, he pre-empted the attack by taking a few steps foward and gazing gently into the snakes eyes, trying to distracts his amorous assailant from the obvious trick he had already pulled before!

(Nothing up my sleeves, but pigeons!)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 1:57 pm

Nothing Else Up My Sleeves (But Pigeons!): 76 [Success]
Under Wraps: 72 [Success]

Warm, coveting coils snap over Valen's body as he readies his next trick--a consequence of how close he was. It's as if he didn't even care he was caught. "Mm! I know magicians are eager to get themselves into binds, but this is a bit foolish, is it not? Unless you want to enjoy your stay at Chateau de Blanche, and this little scuffle is simply a formality?"

It was then that he unleashed his trick--another swarm of birds! And this time, it actually hit its mark, much to Blanche's chagrin. Her yelp of surprise was muffled by the feathery assault, and it took a five straight seconds for the birds to finally stop pecking and squawking at her before they got bored and left.

The serpent coughs, a few feathers coming out of her mouth. She looked quite unamused with the situation. "A friendly tip, monsieur: the birds aren't quite as charming as the flowers."

Valen: 22 (Bound, Toxic Love 4/3)
Blanche: 18 (Stopping to Smell the Roses - 1 turn left)
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 2:08 pm

"Ack! Dutifully noted, Madam, always gotta get the audiences feedback after all!"

And as for your offer, I don't know if it's a trap! After all, I am a very dashing young man, who's to say you aren't trying to keep me around forever!"

He says with a chuckle as he wriggles around in his coil shaped hug prison, thinking his next move.

He no longer had his cane, that was on the floor, and to bring out more flowers? A little gouche after that last comment.

He did have the Slippery trick, but he'd rather not use that again in fear of what she'd do if he was still in her embrace. So he went with option C, get out first and then slick himself up to make him more agile!

(Struggle, Slippery Like Houdini)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 1:41 pm

Struggle: 50 [Success]
Slippery Like Houdini: Auto
A Snake's Smooch: 50 [Success]

Miraculously, Valen's gambit worked; some god of magicians must've been smiling down on him, because he slipped out of Blanche's hold with aplomb--but not before suffering a smooch on the snout, coating his fur in even more of the enticing, tacky lipstick that made his hair stand on end. Even before he began to coax his natural oils out of his skin, he felt his dick begin to throb, already hard from all the rubbing and kissing.

"Hmph! This slippery schtick...stay in my embrace and let me work, or stay out and play hard to get, but your wishy-washy routine is beginning to grow on my nerves."

Valen: 22 (Toxic Love 5/3, Slippery - 2 turns left)
Blanche: 18
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 11:44 pm

"Gotta keep you on your toes, Madame! If you want that so coveted five star review from the globe trotting manticore Magician extraordinaire you'll need to give your A-game, I won't be satisfied by the common massages you give your usual guests!"

Valen says with a boisterous roar, trying to fluster up the serpent, trying to see if he can knock Blanche off their game. It was also to try and hide his obvious arousal and to keep him from hotly panting.

Of course, it could also motivate her to try even harder, but every move for Valen was a gamble, and gambles always either paid off, or left him dead broke for the house. For now he just continued his plan, taking his cane back after he had planted it for a previous trick, and trying to use it to conk the serpent upside the head

(Time for some caning!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valen vs. Beguiling Boa   Valen vs. Beguiling Boa Empty

Back to top Go down

Valen vs. Beguiling Boa
Page 1 of 1