Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Beguiling Boa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Salos vs. Beguiling Boa Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 5:42 pm

Salos the Pyromancer was not having a great day. He'd travelled across a whole thicket of forest with absolutely no success in his search for this supposed 'monster' that scourged the local town.

Well, that's not quite right...it could have been multiple creatures, but from the extensive list of details from the dozen or so quests appended to the board mentioning a 'huge, winding serpent' with 'leather-brown scales' and 'striking red eyes', he figured it was just the one, and quite a distinguished monster at that. Not that it seems to have done much terrible; all it really did, according to the accounts, was steal articles of clothing. But when he mentioned it to the quest-givers themselves in an attempt to better understand his mission, and what he should watch out for, they all turned, blushed, and avoided his gaze in the exact same way. That was confirmation enough, honestly.

And so, he kept stalking the less-traveled paths of the roads, not finding anything of note. Eventually, he gave up and made his way back to the Inn for the night, shoulders drooped at his own failure--or the townsfolk's vagueness; he wasn't sure himself.

Yet, as luck would have it, his search might finally be over...

"What in the blazes...?"

The mage mutters in disbelief. He was sure this cave wasn't there when he started his search...but he probably just overlooked it.

'Or maybe whatever was inside had enough magic to cover it up...I better be careful.'

With caution, Salos creeped his way into the yawning maw in the rocky hill's side, back close to one side so that nothing could surprise him--assuming this place wasn't booby trapped.

He made his way along the corridor into a slightly wider room. It was rather obvious the second he stepped on the exotic, lavishly patterned throw rug that he was in someone's domain. And the moment he gave it a once-over he knew for a fact he'd found what he'd sought: in the very back of the rather decorated room was a large pile of clothes of all sorts; hats, pants, socks, pantyhose...

L-lingerie...

He gulps and wipes his forehead of nervous sweat. No need to revisit those memories, especially when he was so close to finishing this quest (and getting a whopping amount of gold in return!). Best to just check for any traps, mark the route back, and call it a day's--

"Ooh, what have we here~?"

"A lonely little human, coming to me? And I thought this day couldn't get any better~!"

Salos frowns. "Actually, I'm pretty average height."

"Ohoho...funny, too," she licks her lips in a way that reminds him of some rather, uh, risque encounters he's had in his career. The hairs on his neck begin to stand on end.

'I'm getting some dangerous vibes from her,' he thinks, stepping back a pace. 'Have to stay alert. Can't let her get the best of me.'

"Actually, now that I think about it...why are you here, boy?"

She slithers further down her pile, looking closer at her uninvited guest. "Hmm. No sword, no shield, no wand...not even a dagger," the massive, mud-colored serpent points out, sizing the sorcerer up. There's a moment's pause. Salos doesn't take his eyes off her for even a moment, and much the same is true for her to him. Then, she smirks, eyes half-lidded as she moves her head forward. "Looking for a good time~?"

The young man flinches back at the accusation, more out of surprise than offense. His cheeks blush faintly. Oookay...that wasn't exactly the first thing he expected this giant snake to say, but maybe he should play along. After all, if she's let her guard down, he could get a good strike in...

Her long, winding body makes it off the pile, and soon enough, she's practically on top of Salos. She's even bigger up close; a bead of sweat forms on the adventurer's brow as he stares up at his mark.

"Mhmhm, I can already tell you'll be tons of fun...~"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 5:44 pm

"I may not carry weapons, but I am far from helpless." he said, summoning flames that took the shape of a bow that aimed at her target.

(Blazing Bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 5:50 pm

Blazing Bullseye: 23 (Fail)
A Snake's Smooch: 19 (Fail)

A flash of surprise dawned in the Beguiling Boa's eyes, but it quickly gave way to annoyance. She dodges out of the way effortlessly, her supple, scaly body easily swerving out of the way and letting the 'arrow' peter out on the cave floor.

"How unexpected," she pouts, coiling up for a strike that misses the mark as Salos dodges swiftly. "And rude! At least wait until we tell each other our names to pull out the fancy flame magics, hmm?"

Beguiling Boa: 30
Salos: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 5:53 pm

"The name is Salos. When it comes to any midara, I learned you need to strike while the iron is hot." he said, creating more flames that formed into the shape of chains that rushed to bind Boa.

(Fire Bind)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 6:02 pm

Fire Bind: 74 (Success)
Under Wraps: 60 (Success)
(Erm...? Are they both binded? Let's just go with that)

Salos had more luck with his attack this time, but the same went for the serpent; As soon as he shot out his fiery chains, she lunged at him and shoved several loops of her body around him. She landed on his torso, and they both fell clean to the ground, tussled together.

"Ugh...then you mistake me for another species entirely, THEN you try to steal my move? You're a rotten thug, you know that?" she sneers at him, not looking pleased at all with the situation. "The name's Humia, by the way."

Humia: 29 (Bound)
Salos: 30 (Bound)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 6:08 pm

"I did not steal your move. I have been using fire chains for years. Let's make a deal. You uncoil from me and I will dispel my chains so we both can get untangled. Sound fair" he offered

(Talk)

(Trying the naruto approach to break this double bind)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 6:21 pm

"Tch. You know what, no! I've never been slighted so many times in such a quick succession! What a rotten little boy you are," she chuffs, "I'll get out on my own terms..."

(Talk no Jutsu failed!)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 6:23 pm

"I was not trying to insult you. I am sorry." he said as he tried to wiggle free from the tangled mess of coils and fiery chains.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 6:27 pm

Struggle (Salos): 27 (Fail)
Struggle (Humia): 95 (Fail)

The serpent sighs. "At least you have the decency to apologize..."

Both pyromancer and snake struggle fruitlessly in each others' grasp, getting nowhere fast. There's one silver lining for Humia, though; all the friction against his torso and waist is starting to fire a few traitorous synapses in his brain.

Humia: 29 (Bound)
Salos: 29 (Bound)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 6:28 pm

Salos continues to try to wiggle free from the twisted mess that they got themselves in.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 6:35 pm

Struggle (Salos): 51 (Fail)
Struggle (Humia): 14 (Success)

Unfortunately for him, Humia managed to escape his shackles before he could do the same. He groaned a little as a thick coil grinds particularly hard against his crotch. Evidently, his attacker had regained control of the situation.

"Haha...looks like I came out on top~" the serpent taunts him, brushing her tail's tip against his cheek. "You're so much cuter when you're not waving those flimsy hands of yours around. Now, where was I...?"

Humia: 29
Salos: 28 (Bound)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 6:41 pm

"I am not letting you have your way." he said, putting more effort to get away from her.

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 6:51 pm

Struggle: 59 (Fail (woof...))
A Snake's Smooch: 38 (Success)

Humia's eyes lifted up in perverse glee as she saw her prey struggle uselessly in her grip. "Heehee~ It's no use~ Just close your eyes and let it happen~~~"

The only thing Salos can do is flinch--and even that isn't very effective, due to his natural restraints. In a way, he fulfills her request, clenching his eyes shut so he couldn't be too entranced by her plump, blood-red lips puckering up and thrusting forward...

...It doesn't help.

*chuuu*

The pyromancer gasps softly as the space between his neck and collarbone is enveloped in two moist, hot pillows. He gasps even more as she suckles slightly on his sensitive skin. All of a sudden, there's a stirring in his loins that makes his coiled prison decidedly less comfortable...

'N-not that it was comfy in the first place,' he lies to himself.

"Ahh...that hit the spot. I'm sure it did for you, too," she whispers, grinning at him, "That stick poking my scales tells me all I need to know~"

Salos: 25 (Bound, Toxic Love 1/3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 6:56 pm

"Damn it. I need to focus." he said as he wiggles before he says and does something he will regret. He was trying the arousal he was feeling in the back of his mind.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:07 pm

Struggle: 22 (Success)
A Snake's Smooch: 20 (Success)

"How's about another? You look like you could use it~"

Salos grunts in frustration, squirming more vigorously against Humia's bind, but is too slow to prevent her attack. She purses her lips and hums teasingly, really playing it up. His blush grows heavier--doubly so when they meet his own, and suckle lovingly on his mouth. The damp and tacky feeling growing on his lips makes him all that much more aware of the generous lip print stamped onto his neck.

Luckily enough, the snake was so preoccupied with being overly theatrical that she failed to hold her coils appropriately; with a flourish, the pyromancer pulled himself up and tossed her away (albeit with shaky hands). The tightness in his pants told him things weren't going to go as smooth as he thought...

"Aww, just when it was getting good. Oh well, it was fun taking you down a peg anyhow~"

Salos: 23 (Toxic Love 2/3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:09 pm

"Ok. Guess I won't hold back any more. You are about to have a very bad time." he said, focusing his energy to get more serious.

(Flame Charge)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:21 pm

Flame Charge: 17 (Fail)
Under Wraps: 13 (Crit Fail!)

Salos tries to summon the energy within him to fight this terribly affectionate beast. Maybe it was something in the air, or maybe it was those hot, rich kisses he got, but for some reason, he couldn't muster it...

"Oh, it'll take more than a few paltry flames to get me out of your hair, matchstick boy! These scales of mine make sure of that. In fact, I could use a little heat right now, it's a little chilly in he--OWW!"

Even he was surprised by the serpent's cry. He opens his eyes against his better judgement, and sees Humia in an awkward position on the ground (well, as awkward as a snake could be, at least), tending to a minor burn wound. Had he sparked her accidentally?

"Me and my big mouth," she mutters morosely.

Humia: 28 (Stunned)
Salos: 23 (Toxic Love 2/3)
(I'll throw you a bone with a little chip damage, since it seemed thematically appropriate)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:26 pm

"Center myself, buildup, and release." he said as he tried to release his power.

(Flame charge)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:35 pm

Flame Charge: 54 (Success)

With his confidence boosted and little to distract him, Salos easily summoned the strength needed for him to give his spells an extra kick or three. Two burning, disembodied wings appeared behind his shoulders, as if to show off his newfound power.

Humia hisses, frustrated with herself; she let her arrogance take control, and she was paying the price for it. Now her once-easy prey has become quite the nuisance.

"My slip up might let you get one over me, but this is far from done. I've knocked you down a peg, and I can do it again, and again, and again, until you're a blushing, drooling pile at my underbelly; I promise you that..."

Humia: 28
Salos: 23 (Toxic Love 2/3, Flame Charged for the next 3 turns)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:22 pm

The flames that danced around his body took the shape of two ornate swords. He charged her with a look of pure determination in his eyes as he began his barrage of attacks.

(Trueflame dance)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 5:38 am

Trueflame Dance: 1, 65, 66, 75, 46, 74, 28, 29 (4x Success, 3x Fail, 1x Crit Fail)
Under Wraps: 33 (Fail)

Humia gritted her teeth, tightened up her body like a spring, and lunged all at once in an attempt to bring Salos under wraps again. It was an ill-fated endeavor, though; the pyromancer had long since finished summoning his spell. He took the opportunity to slash at her with impunity.

To his credit, he was fighting an incredibly slippery foe; it's no surprise he missed half his attacks. But the other half landed, and that was what mattered. A scathing hiss rung out in the caverns as Humia felt the heated blades slash against her scales.

"Hhh...what kind of move was that?" she grunts, leaning on her good scales, "I'll have to admit, I underestimated you..."

Humia: 24
Salos: 23 (Toxic Love 2/3, Flame Charged until next turn)

(I'm assuming Crit Fails on multihits don't matter?)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 7:38 am

(It is up to the dm, so results may very.)

“I may look girly, but I am anything but weak. Now take this.” Salos said as he compressed the flames around his body into an intensely hot sphere of flames before sending it at her.

(Wildfire Flare)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 8:01 am

Wildfire Flare: 78 (Success)
Under Wraps: 70 (Success)

Unluckily for Humia, that fireball was much too fast and much too large for her to dodge--it was nothing like his other moves. Though her scales might have offered some protection from any scarring, it didn't prevent the searing pain that came from the impact. "AHH-hhrk! That...really stings..."

Salos grins. It seems that the tides of battle have turned in his favor, even if that took all the excess power out of him. A slight windedness comes over him.

Perhaps that's the reason he couldn't dodge in time.

"Ack!"

A bundle of plump, scaly flesh envelops his body thrice more--though its movement is more staggered than smooth (probably because of that nasty burn he just dealt out). The mage realized too late what was happening. He cursed his bad luck. Very few foes could come back from that, let alone attack him right afterwards. He had gotten cocky...

The serpent's head comes into view, wearing pursed lips and a furious scowl. The coils constrict, squeezing him much harder than before, enough to make him splutter and choke a bit. It was obvious she wasn't very happy about that last attack.

"Okay, I've changed my mind again! You're still a rotten little twerp, no matter how cute you may be!"

Humia: 20 (Badly Burned for 2 turns)
Salos: 22 (Bound, Toxic Love 2/3)

Flame Charge Cooldown: 5 Turns

(I'm just gonna say it doesn't; that would make large multi-hit moves straight up useless. I'll just say Crit Success = double damage but no stun, Crit Fail = nothing [maybe I'll iron that out later, have a status effect that makes you deal -1 damage next turn or something])
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 8:58 am

Salos, a little tired from using his advanced spells, wasn't able to react as she wrapped around him again. He meekly tried to wiggle free of his bindings.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 9:04 am

Struggle: 94 (Crit Success)
Careless Whisper: 36 (Auto-Fail due to stun)

"Alright, matchstick boy...time to teach you a little lesso--ACK!"

The 'matchstick boy' in question jumps in surprise--and realizes he CAN jump in surprise, because Humia just unwound herself! As meek as his movements were, they must've touched one of her burns. He looks over to her and sees the tears welling in her eyes as she raises her tail at an uncomfortable angle just to keep it off the ground. The scales there look scorched and slightly blackened.

Humia: 18 (Stunned, Badly Burned for 1 turn)
Salos: 22 (Toxic Love 2/3)

Flame Charge Cooldown: 4 Turns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beguiling Boa   Salos vs. Beguiling Boa Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Beguiling Boa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next