Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa Empty
PostSubject: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 4:22 pm

Rozin, the ever-fledgling Star Mage, is in quite a lot of trouble. You see, he had just gotten these new tricks up his (very baggy) sleeves; all in the matter of a few days, he's figured out how to cast some much more powerful spells than what was in his rather pithy arsenal. The problem is...he's not very good at casting the. Not yet, at least.

So, on a whim, he decides to trek out from the village he's staying in and find somewhere to test them out. After all, practice makes perfect! Searching for somewhere secluded (to protect others from his spells backfiring and DEFINITELY NOT so he doesn't embarrass himself in front of anyone), he searches along the forest bordering the main road into town. Yet, none of the spots he found then were particularly private. There was always some opening where travelers and passersby could clearly see him in view. It was getting annoying...

...But finally, after what felt like hours of combing the brush, he found the perfect place to train: barely noticeable from where he was looking, there's a glade at the bottom of a hill--and better yet, a cave! If he ever feels like someone's watching, he can just retreat in there, and wait 'til they pass!

"Alright! Time to get to training..."

A short while passes, and the young magician already finds himself tired as he fills his eyes and mind with gleaming--sometimes blinding--starlight, and summons himself to the vast and infinite space between the stars, trying with mixed success to take a tree with him, which tended to tucker him out. The only reason why he hasn't stopped to take a break is because of his new, forgiving-to-the-inexperienced healing spell mending most of the damage to himself. Though exhausted, Rozin feels a sense of accomplishment at actually performing his high-level moves, even if they're not completely up to par just yet.

"I think that's good for now...I'll try practicing my basic spells next. Ooh, but what if I attract some unwanted attention?"

He looks around for a moment, seeing and hearing nothing but the sights and sounds of nature, much more muted now than when he first started casting--probably because of all the commotion he's made. "Looks like the coast is clear. Honestly, why am I so worried? This place is basically deserted..."

Little did he know, the little spot he'd found wasn't as uninhabited as he thought...which is where the 'trouble' comes in. The lights and noise of his solar flare and meteor showers battering the nearby trees has attracted the attention of the single soul to be found in this area: Pastelle. A kind, motherly, if a bit mischievous Beguiling Boa, she is quite amused by the sight of the youthful mage flailing his staff about and sparking up the evening sky. Slithering up to the black-haired boy, she waits for the perfect moment to strike...

And right as Rozin raises his staff, ready to throw out another solar flare, something big, soft, and dripping, sticky wet presses warmly against the nape of his neck...

He yelps, drops his staff entirely, and lands flat on his face--thankfully, not hurting himself in the process. Any composure he had was completely erased by a warm, tingling sensation spreading throughout his stained skin. That thing that pressed against his neck...it felt eerily, incredibly familiar...his heart sinks in his chest.

Slowly, reluctantly turning himself on his back, he stares up at an absolutely massive snake, scales tinted in a motley pattern of white and magenta. But that doesn't phase him, or capture his attention nearly as much as the plump, pastel pink pucker turned up at him, beginning to smirk however subtly at his fall.

"Hahaha...I knew I heard someone near my cave, but I didn't expect them to be this cute...~" she giggles, looking him straight in the eye from above, seeming that much taller to the young mage. "Oh, forgive me! I haven't even introduced myself. My name is Pastelle. And what might you be doing here, young man? It's not often I get visitors...well, not ones I don't invite first."

Her tongue snakes out of her mouth, licking softly across her lips and teasing the boy by drawing his focus to her mouth. And between the time of his answer and her question, she slithers just a little bit closer...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 12:04 am

Taking stock of his situation, his nerves quickly give rise to a wave of silent panic. As she slithers ever closer, he grabs his staff and scrambles to his feet, clutching it tightly against his chest. Taking note of the all too familiar sticky substance glued to the back of his neck, he feels odd. His mind feels slightly cloudier than normal, and it’s a bit harder to focus.

‘Probably just tired from all the practice,’ he thinks to himself ‘I’ve got bigger things to worry about.’ Observing the massive serpent before him, his eyes can’t help but linger on her lips for a moment longer than he would like. Still feeling the mark she left on the back of his neck, his face heats up, and his grip tightens ever so slightly, and he swallows nervously.

“Ah…I didn’t realize that cave was o-occupied” he exclaims, trying to sound confident, but doing little to mask the trembling in his voice. A mixture of fear and excitement stirred in his veins, and he cursed his own desires. “F-forgive me for intruding, Ms. Pastelle. I was just looking for a safe place to practice.” As he continued, he began taking a few steps backwards, not breaking eye contact with the beguiling boa in front of him. “Forgive the noise, I’ll find a new place to cast my spells…” he trails off with a nervous laugh, hoping against hope that this would work

But he knew damn well it wouldn’t.
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 12:23 am

'Heehee...he thinks that'll work, does he?' Pastelle laughs internally. Oh, everything about this boy, his mien, his posture, even his way of talking, was so meek and tender. It made her scales tingle with excitement. A boa by any other name would've pounced and had her way with him by now, and yet...she felt a bit attached already. One very large part of her told her to listen to her instincts and take him. Another told her to wrap him up and cuddle him to pieces. Yet another told her to take it slow, see if she could make him crack with just her wiles.

One thing's for sure, she's not letting this prime catch get away...

Rozin didn't even have time to flinch as the giant, husky-voiced snake zipped over to him, sliding her neck across his back until her face met his--only much, much closer this time.

"Oh, really, I don't mind! It was a wonderful show you put on display; I've actually been watching you for a while," she said, a close-eyed smile on her face, betraying just a hint of lust in her demeanor. "And it's quite nice to have company out here, even if it's unexpected."

Her body leans gently against his, letting the slightest bit of her warmth soak into his back and shoulder. Her breath ran against his face in a way that would get anyone uncomfortable--some for different reasons than the rest...

"But I digress...may I have your name, cu--" she stops herself, pretending to cough, "Ahem. I mean, young man?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 7:27 am

An embarrassing squeak of fear involuntarily escapes him as she speeds towards him and stops his movement. The sudden contact sends a shiver down his spine. He was shocked she was able to move that fast with a body that large. But now, he was all the more trapped both figuratively, and literally. With her body wrapping around him, she had cut off any easy escape. The sensations gracing his mind and body didn’t help either. While his brain still felt foggy, the warmth from her hot breath hitting his face, and her scales resting against his back, he could barely contain himself.

He took a deep breath, he had to calm himself. He had to focus. He wasn’t going to get aggressive right away, after all, these creatures need to eat too, however unconventional their methods may be. But getting this flustered this early was exactly why he was out here training. Attempting to steel his nerves, he opens his eyes.

The second he opened his eyes however, and saw hers staring back down at him, full of confidence, control, and intent caused all his trepidation to come rushing back.

‘God, I am so bad at this’ he thought to himself. Averting his gaze slightly, he answered. “R-Rozin. My name is Rozin. Pleased to m-meet you.” He says unable to suppress the redness coming to his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 12:33 pm

"Mmm...Rozin," she murmurs dreamily, enjoying the bright red blush that's already spread across her cute little guest's face. "That's a wonderful name for a wonderful mage, dear. You'll grow into it well, I can tell."

Pastelle's coils wrap him just a teeny bit tighter, like a quick, squeezing hug, before loosening again, brushing along his mostly-clothed skin. A moment's pause occurs while she stops and stares at Rozin, lowering her head both to rub against his chest and to seem a little more unassuming (though that ship's already sailed at this point) while she comes up with a way to get him to stay. He's just too cute not to toy with...and already, she's feeling those pangs again. One longing for companionship, and another...

...another for prey.

Snapping out of the trance she's in, Pastelle is quick to apologize. "Ah, forgive me; my mind was wandering. This might be a bit strange, but...do you want someone to spar with? A training partner? I guarantee you it would be much, much easier to learn what you want to when you're fighting a person, and not the poor foliage, hmm?"

She glances over at the few battered, charred, and somewhat uprooted trees closest to where he was practicing his moves. Her face contorted into a frown. Those were some nice trees...

Her annoyance quickly gave way back to anticipation. Those silly old plants didn't really matter, did they? Not as much as her next meal, of course...~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 12:54 pm

Rozin was confused for a moment. This was not the direction he was expecting this to go. Granted he had limited experience with the more affectionate denizens of this world, he’d heard (and experienced) that they were usually quite ravenous. To be honest, it was kind of a nice change of pace. Not only was she not immediately pouncing on him, but she was being very upfront about it. Allowing his guard to fall, he loosens his grip on his staff, and loosens up a bit. She seems trustworthy for now.

Taking a glance at the damage he’d already done to the area, he winced a small bit. “Yeah, apologies for the damage. The university banned me from the training grounds after some…unfortunate accidents.” He cringed at the memory. One stray spell and a trip to the infirmary later…but that was in the past. As he glances back at the burned flora, another thought crosses his mind.

“Are you sure?” He asks, a hint of concern in his voice. “I mostly use my magic for defense. I don’t usually go around picking fights, and I certainly wouldn’t want to hurt someone who didn’t deserve it.” He didn’t want to claim to be strong or anything, but you can only launch various forms of cosmic matter without doing some damage.
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 1:05 pm

"Why yes, I am!" Pastelle turns her head up in a confident pose. "It's been a while since I've been in a real scrap, and it does no good for me to be rusty when I'm the only one protecting my home, hmm?"

Her tailtip rests on Rozin's other shoulder, while she comes cheek to cheek with the boyish-faced mage. "In faaact~ Why don't we make a little wager? If you win, you can come here and train any time you like! Sling spells wherever you want; I won't even complain if you damage the trees again. But if I win..."

She giggles mischievously, a remarkably younger tone to her normally motherly voice. She moves her head the slightest bit closer to his. Her voice vibrates against his cheek...

"Well, you can come here whenever you like then, too! But when I beat you, I get to have some fun, mhmm~?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 1:59 pm

There it was. He knew this wouldn’t be that easy. His nervousness returning in full force, his mind races at the thought of the ‘fun’ she could be referring too. His eyes dart back down to her massive pink lips mere inches away from his face and a few butterflies form in his stomach. Still wrapped up in her embrace, he has little room to move away.

But this time, he doesn’t try too. Turning his head to meet her gaze, he tried to mask his nerves with a confident facade, but fails to hide the nervous smile he gives off.

Rozin was never competitive, but if nothing else, this was a good opportunity to put what he’d learned into practice. Besides, what’s the worst that could happen?

“If you’re sure…alright. I’ll accept your wager!” He proclaims. Clutching his staff once more, he prepares to put his hard work to use.
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 2:41 pm

A Snake's Smooch: 28 (Success)

"It's settled, then! Let's have a good fight, Rozin...mmm...!"

The youth couldn't react in time to stop the big wet one planted on his cheek by Pastelle--his breath hitched as those tacky lips pressed firmly into his face, spreading their generous pink lipstick all over his skin in the process. She put just as much hammy effort into ending it, a pop ringing out in his ears as she pulled away from both his head and his body, the kiss mark feeling incredibly evident on his skin.

"...MWAH! Consider that a 'good luck' kiss~!" the snake lady teased, slithering away from her friendly opponent with a smug little smile on her face.

Pastelle: 30
Rozin: 27

(Your choice on whether or not Rozin has the stacks of Toxic Love those kisses would give him, and whether his kissing fetish weakness gives all kissing attacks an extra point of damage against him)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:12 pm

(For the sake of not letting this end too quickly, I’d like to omit the extra point of damage, but you can keep the stacks of toxic love. Still wanna keep it fair.)

Feeling the lipstick stain his cheek, his brain instantly starts to fog. More than it usually would as well. This wasn’t just fatigue from the practice. There was definitely something by else going on here. Stumbling back, he tries to clear his head and concentrate. He couldn’t take his time with this, already he felt his will to resist fading, and he was only one attack deep.

Taking a moment to focus, he decides to lead with something safe. His most basic spell. Pulling his staff back, astral energy began to swirl at the top.

“Not even a w-warning eh?” His feeble attempts at trash talk do little to conceal his true thoughts, and the lipstick on his skin wasn’t helping. Even without the aphrodisiac working it’s way through his system - even though he didn’t know it- he still would’ve felt his legs grow weak.

Swinging on his staff forward, he attempts to send his attack!

Star catapult
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 4:05 pm

Star Catapult: 12 (Crit Success!)
A Snake's Smooch: 6 (Crit Success!)
(Huh. Never seen two Crit Successes in a row before)

"Heehee...it might have been a cheap shot, but you don't mind, right?" she giggles, covering her mouth with her tailtip. "Oh, yes...I think a very big part of you doesn't mind at all~!"

Right before he flings out his spell, Rozin's target almost vanishes out of thin air, and very next moment he's squealing like a pig--somehow, some way, Pastelle darted forward and is now placing an incredibly saucy smooch directly on his groin! He can't even close his legs--perhaps out of sheer pleasure, or perhaps because he doesn't want it to stop...

He's left moaning and panting for almost a solid minute. All the while, the mottled serpent uses her fat, moist pucker to practically suck off the apprentice mage through his clothes, actually pulling his cock and balls ever so slightly into her mouth; indescribable ecstasy fills him, and it's all he can do to keep himself upright, leaning on her neck and his staff simultaneously. Her lipstick seeps through his clothing, and, in such a sensitive place with such a large surface area, and so much blood within, it's no shock that its soul-warming tingling grows tenfold within his body. He gasps, and thrusts, and nearly loses himself in it all...

...but, before he surrendered to that avalanche of pleasure, Rozin found strength somewhere deep inside himself and cast Star Catapult point blank! A screaming shock of blinding white energy shears through the short bit of air between him and Pastelle before nearly launching her halfway across the glade!

He didn't know what happened. His desperation must have done something to alter that spell; but he couldn't stay conscious to ruminate on it, because the last of his resistance to the wonderful spell put over him had run out with that blast of cosmic power.

With a dopey smile, the mage plodded his way over to the snake lady, eager to feel everything she could inflict on him and more...

Pastelle: 26 (Stunned)
Rozin: 25 (~Fascinated~, Toxic Love 4/3)

(Yeesh. Already fascinated...)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 4:32 pm

(Honestly, getting fascinated this soon is pretty par for the course with him, lol.)

As he involuntarily makes his way over to pastelle, his legs still trembling from the experience he just had, a little voice deep within his pheromone addled brain screams to get ahold of himself. The venom swimming through his bloodstream forced him onward, towards the object of his fascination. The lipstick staining his cheek and now seeping though his robes onto his growing erection driving him forward against his will.

Despite his helplessness to resist whatever she may have planned, his subconscious knew something had to be done. As he trods right up to the maw of the beast, his staff glows with a faint magic. Making an effort to clear his mind, Rozin tried to force an advanced spell out through the veil of fascination.

(I wasn’t sure if fascination skipped my turn, so if it does, you can just auto fail the spell)

Polaris’ guidance
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 5:17 pm

(Fascination is basically a reskinned struggle, I'll roll for breaking it, then if successful, use your move)

Break Fascination: 32 (Success) --> Polaris' Guidance: 70, 96 (Success)
Pass: Auto

Luckily for the star mage, Pastelle was far too dazed from that unexpected wallop that she didn't have the opportunity to do anything to him...yet.

Just when she righted herself and put her eyes back on him, he regained enough control over his poor, already-battered mind. With gritted teeth, he placed a risky bet on his newfound spells. His eyes widened. White sclera was replaced with pools of inky black space, dotted with tiny flickers of light. He felt his mind cleanse entirely.

A complete reversal of events unfolds: Rozin, kissed into a vulnerable stupor, was now more focused than ever on winning this match. The tingles running along his kiss-pocked skin still proved a minor distraction, though...

Pastelle: 26
Rozin: 25 (Advantage on next attack, Toxic Love 4/3)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 5:30 pm

(Ah, noted. Will keep that in mind.)

Feeling the direction of the stars heightening his perception, Rozin manages to regain some of his focus and bring himself away from the sensations still plaguing his body. He hadn’t ever successfully pulled this spell off however, and the strain it put on his mind was intense.

Facing pastelle once more, he says nothing. Too much input was entering his brain to even form a coherent thought. The logical half of his brain telling him to go all out, lest he become this snakes plaything for who knows how long. The right side of his brain whispering for him to give in, pushed to the forefront by the toxins in her lipstick, telling him that the apex of pleasure is just a few meters away. The cosmic knowledge mixed with the struggle of will already taking place in his brain makes it nigh impossible to form a sentence. Struggling to keep his composure from the toxins, while simultaneously fighting to keep his brain from getting lost in the stars, he barely manages to bring his staff up to launch another spell.

Painting the air in front of him with his staff, a rift opens up, and soon after three meteorites appear behind it. Allowing the North Star to guide his aim, he sends the three space rocks hurtling towards pastelle.

Meteor shower (3)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 8:00 pm

Meteor Shower: (89, 38), (61, 22) (89, 28) (3 Successes)
Under Wraps: 34 (Success)

Without his arcane focus, Rozin's meteors might not have struck true--but they did, each and every one of them. There was no escaping for the still-befuddled Pastelle; she hissed as they singed and bombarded her scales, no doubt leaving a few marks in the process.

She was a strong serpent, though. It would take a bit more than that to knock her down for the count...

Making sure she seemed weak, she laid low to the ground, waiting to see if Rozin would drop his guard. But when she looked to him, she notice he already had; he was pumping his fists and raising his staff in the air like this was the first time this move had hit. 'Poor thing...that does seem like a rather difficult move to aim. But now, it's my turn...~'

Pastelle sees an opportunity when the youthful, black-haired boy's eyes are closed, and seizes it quick as a flash, coiling like a spring, leaping up, and gripping him from head to toe with her body in one fell swoop. She winces a little from her still-sore scales brushing hard against him, but kept her composure.

"That was quite a trick, dear. But I've got a few up my sleeve as well~"

Pastelle: 23
Rozin: 25 (Bound, Toxic Love 4/3)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 9:03 pm

The pride from landing his attack was short-lived, and quickly gave way to fatigue. Even without the actions of the boa, those advanced spells took a lot out of him. Especially after his celebration was interrupted by Pastelle wrapping herself around his body. The warmth of her body heat meshed with the sensations coursing through him was almost enough to knock him out. Her coils around him was so comfortable, he had to fight just to keep himself in check.

"Oh wow...your scales feels nice..." he says in his slight daze. As soon as he realizes what he said though his hands fly up to his mouth. Forcing himself awake, he begins to struggle in her coils, trying to weasel his way out of her grasp and put some distance between them.

Struggle + Supernova
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 10:03 pm

Struggle: 89 (Crit Fail! Rozin passes his turn!)
A Snake's Smooch: 24 (Success)

Unfortunately for Rozin, the only thing his struggles achieve is the amusement of Pastelle...and the stimulation of his jewels. She was moving, too, and when he tried pushing himself up, he put his crotch at just the right angle, and just the right time for his tent to be caught between two winding, squeezing coils...

"A-aah!"

Instantly, he ceases his squirming. Enervation and a strange sense of warmth combine with the endorphins rushing from his dick to his head to make him give up, slump down in her embrace, and leave himself completely and utterly helpless to her whims.

"Ooh! Someone's a bit more excited about this than he wants me to knooow~!" she sing-songs. "So cute, so cute! I'm going to spoil you rotten, young man...~"

Her lips pucker up, her eyes lid, then close, and she leans in, aiming directly for Rozin's mouth...

The mage's heart pounds hard in his chest. Tired, aroused, and entirely captivated by the charm of this lovely snake women, he just lies there and lets it happen.

*smoooooch!*

The moment their lips meet--one set much larger and damper than the other--Rozin's eyes nearly roll to the back of his head. That same tacky, tingly feeling on his cheek and neck and groin hits him yet again, with the added sensation of Pastelle sucking on his lips, burying his face in hers, even her tongue prodding into his mouth...

*pop!*

When she draws back, the poor boy is left panting and blushing far harder than before...

Rozin: 23 (Bound, Toxic Love 5/3)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 10:31 pm

As the segments of her body caught his erection perfectly, moans he’d been suppressing began escaping his lips. As soon as they emerged however, they were stifled by her lips crashing against his own in a warm, tender massage. As his nerves continue to grow ever more frazzled, he involuntarily bucks his hips into the coils massaging his cock.

Feeling her lips work his own over, and even more lipstick starts to stain his already thoroughly painted flesh, that familiar fog starts to creep back into his brain. He loses his focus once more, and the world begins crumbling away, leaving just him, and her. As her tongue probes his mouth, he’s barely fighting any more, opening slightly and allowing her entry to invade him however she pleased. Lost in the movements stimulating him from all sides, he could barely think of what to do next.

‘I have to get out of her grasp’ he thought to himself. ‘But why’ said that nagging voice in the back of his head. ‘You know you’re enjoying this, why not give in?’ It continued. Growing ever more complacent in his scaly prison, Rozin tried to muster what little willpower he had left.

There was little he could do though. As she pulled back, and detached her lips from his own, he was left flustered and breathless, and covered in even more of her sticky toxins. His face heating up ever further, in a mix of embarrassment, lust, and her venom messing with his brain, he almost felt feverish.

“Hah…it’s so…hot…” he manages to gasp out between deep breaths. After that intense make out, and the stimulation happening below deck, he couldn’t even muster up the will to struggle.

Pass

Last edited by Sheetcrane1769 on Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 11:24 pm

Cuddle Time: 35 (Failure)

"Maybe it's time to take off those stuffy robes of yours, dear. Heeheehee..."

Pastelle's quiet, enamored laugh breaks the silence along with her prey's labored breaths. She stares at him with a loving look, enjoying the way he felt, so snug and warm against her body, and how pleasured he looked from her foreplay. There were even the beginnings of tears at the edge of his eyes, and judging by the way his erection was pulsing against her scales, every single bit of her toxic, pink lipstick was adding onto the pleasant buzz that must be rushing through his head.

He's such a nice piece of eye candy...maybe it wouldn't be so bad to just relax, and let him rest a bit in her coils...

Rozin: 22 (Bound, Toxic Love 5/3)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 9:39 am

As soon as those words reach his ears, he feels his heart skip a beat. Take off his robes? The thought of leaving himself totally vulnerable and exposed in her cozy prison almost pushed him over the edge on its own. With each word she spoke, he could feel more of himself drifting away, lost in the echo of her smooth voice.

Fortunately, that brief moment of respite she gave him, allowed him to catch his breath. Recovering from the intense stimulation of her attacks, and the toll of his own, he was able to organize his thoughts and came to a swift conclusion. ‘I have to get away from her’.

His face still flushed from her ministrations, he firmed his grasp of his weapon, and got prepared to cast his next spell. “Sorry, but I'd like to keep these on!” He exclaims as he renews his struggles.

Struggle + Supernova
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 5:18 am

Struggle: 23 (Failure)
Careless Whisper: 96 (*Crit Success!*)

Try as he might, Rozin keeps running into the same problem, over and over again; no matter which way he twists, he always manages to accidentally pleasure himself, which, with the added sensitivity from Pastelle's intoxicating lipstick, inevitably led to him doubling over and gripping the serpent woman's scales even harder. And as she closes in, hugging him tighter, staring at him with that hair-raisingly sultry look and mischievous smile, he can't stop himself from going limp again...

Her lips find their place hovering just before his ear. She whispers...

"Oh, but are you sure, about that, Rozin? Is that really what you want~? You don't seem very confident, dear." Her breath runs aching hot against his skin. "And I'm not just talking about your friend down there, either; every, single, second you've spent in my coils, you've been struggling less and less. You're barely even trying anymore~! You must be so awfully stuffy in those robes of yours..."

The star mage shudders hard, trying and failing utterly to resist the serpent's words. She was becoming more convincing by the minute, in no small part due to how sweaty and uncomfortable he was in his own clothes. But bar none the most persuasive, more than her arguments, more than the facts, was her voice...so soft, so loving, yet so husky and lewd...each word leaving her mouth ran a puff of air against his sensitive earlobe, sapping his will bit bv bit.

By the time she spoke again, he was totally under her spell. Not a single bit of him fought against the incredibly pleasant buzz washing over his body as she whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

"Don't deny yourself the pleasure, dear. It's bad for your health! Just..."

Her mouth moves forward a single iota, barely gracing his ear with its warm, wet, immaculate plushness. Her tongue rakes against his flesh, tracing its edge. A meek, pleasured gasp rings like music in her ears. She grins wider.

"grab your robe...pull it off...and give~in~to~me~!"

A saucy kiss pressed against Rozin's skin--and instantly, the youth slides down in Pastelle's experienced coils, surrendering his mind to her. Already, his hands were obeying her request...

Rozin: 19 (Bound, ~Deeply Fascinated~, Toxic Love 6/3)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 8:54 am

(Ooh, what does deeply fascinated mean?)

As her unbearably smooth voice pervaded his eardrums, and wormed it’s way through the folds of his consciousness, the voice telling him to resist was finally silenced, at least for the time being.

With a dumb smile forming underneath the lipstick plastered on his face, Rozin nodded and began moving his hands downward, undoing the clasp at the neck of his robe, and slipping them off. After all, at this moment, he couldn’t even dream of resisting her. His thoughts were so contorted by the pleasure and poison filling his brain that the last thing crossing his mind was disobedience.

As his robe fell over his shoulders, he threw it aside. It was soon followed By his undershirt and pants as he continued to do her bidding. Removing the thin layer of cloth protecting him, his thin frame was on display for her to see. he had now exposed himself to her, and was unable to defend against whatever may be coming next. Both due to her toxins, and his own true desires, he gazed up at her with adoration in his eyes, almost like he was hypnotized, unable to defy his base instincts telling him to let this woman have her way with him.

Now completely exposed, he felt the cool air wash over him, a stark contrast to the hot breath that had just hit his face, and the warm coils currently wrapping him up. The sudden shock of the wind blowing across his naked skin, was almost enough to snap him out of his stupor…

Break fascination

(I’ve never seen deeply fascinated before, so if it can’t be broken, just fail the attempt 😅)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 5:03 pm

(If Deep Fascination couldn't be broken then Rozin would be a complete goner lol, it's just a reskinned Strong Bind. Not that he's in a great situation right now...having to break both a strong bind and a normal one is gonna be a real doozy.)

Break Deep Fascination: 67, 74 (Failure)
Snake Charmer: Auto

Pastelle gets a good, long, look at her prey's naked form, enjoying its soft litheness. Obviously, being the kind of mage he is means he doesn't get all that much exercise--save for his legs, which are toned from all the walking he has to do. Not a single iota of his skin is marred, save for a birthmark or mole here and there (and of course, the kiss marks she's endowed his upper body with). He must have been a novice adventurer...which makes this all the more tantalizing for her. And that's nothing to say of his cute, stiff cock, pointing straight at her and throbbing, making his desires known...

"Ah, so young, so sweet, so full of vigor~," she murmurs, wrapping herself tighter around him again, scale pressed against skin in a profoundly intimate way. Their warmths seeped into each other, the bodies growing hotter...

...And of course, now in the nude, Rozin is completely helpless to stop his dick from pressing into her. He gasps, and tenses up. Even the simple feeling of her scales batting it around was enough to send an electric shock rushing through him. So when his jewels are sandwiched between the loops of her body and squished into a plump, unyielding sandwich of snake flesh, imagine the sheer feeling coursing throughout him, the cry he must've made! It sent a wild shiver down Pastelle's long, winding spine. And it didn't stop, either; once she had him in her grip, she started moving her body, slithering around him, feeling him up as he lost what little willpower he had.

"Good boy..." the serpent teases, a lurid, lustful smirk on her luscious lips. "Now, Rozin, dear...moan for me~"

Another rush of pleasure, far greater this time, surges through the youthful star mage. He squeaks like a mouse, immediately going to cover his mouth--but it's too late, she's already upon him, her tongue plunging into his mouth, charting it, dominating it, making sure he'd remember her taste forever. Her fat kissers plow into his, and a low, throaty moan burbles out of them as she marks his mouth yet again with her will-sapping insignia. He grips her neck in response, not quite sure whether he's attempting to pull her off, or deepening the kiss himself...

Rozin: 16 (Bound, ~Deeply Fascinated~, Toxic Love 7/3)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 7:41 pm

The feelings inside him were intense to say the least. The constant pressure of her coils squeezing, massaging his aching member was unbearable. The texture of her scales was indescribable. So soft and smooth, it was enough to drive anyone wild. That’s saying nothing of her lips currently destroying whatever remained of his willpower. Forcing his mouth open and sliding her tongue across his own, involuntary moans began to give way to willing ones.

At this moment, as his hands wrapped around her neck, Rozin himself wasn't sure what his intentions were. Everything was so foggy and muddled up in his head. Whatever was in her lipstick, it was all he could comprehend at this moment. Lost and drowning in an ocean of pleasure, at this point he was all but kissing her back.

It was all too much for the young spellcaster. Feeling the pressure growing in his gut, he knew he wouldn't be able to withstand this much longer. As her lips continued sucking his ability to resist right out of him, he made one more attempt to break free of her iron grip on his mind and body.

Break Fascinantion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa   Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa Empty

Back to top Go down

Rozin vs. Beguiling Boa
Page 1 of 1