Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gale vs Beguiling Boa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Gale vs Beguiling Boa Empty
PostSubject: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 10:46 pm

Reading the description of the monster and its increasingly common attacks on travellers, and how it left them all speechless, nervous, fatigued, unwilling to talk about their experience (and most notably, covered head to toe in some strange, sticky, green, sweet-smelling liquid) would be enough to put off most would-be quest-takers, but not for Gale. For as much gold being offered and praise rewarded for those strong enough to challenge the beast, what drew him more to the quest was how odd it seemed. Obviously, it didn't hurt its victims all that much, given that every single one has gone free, and there weren't many reports of stolen goods, either. So what enticed him more than anything--and was truly the reason he accepted it in the first place--was his own insatiable curiosity. What could the beast possibly have done to warrant a quest to take it down? Was it even a beast in the first place...?

Either way, Gale the Wind Wielder was going to find out!

- - -

...And that's how he ended up standing in the middle of a cozy little cove right by the road, about half an hour out of town. The victims said very little about their encounter, but luckily, one of the few things they mentioned was the scene before they were assaulted, which led him here.

He looks around at his beautiful, peaceful surroundings, feeling a bit confused at how it isn't more populated; then, he sees a few modest, well-made house. "This is the perfect place to wind down after a long day. That monster must've drove everyone out of here..."

"Ooh, a monster, you say? Hmhmhm...that's no way to speak of a lady."

The young man nearly jumps out of his skin. A soft, husky voice seems to come out of nowhere, and seep into his ears in a way that makes him shudder pleasantly. He looks around, trying to find the source, but again, he finds nobody.

...That is, until he sees something move out of the corner of his eye...

Something, or rather, Someone huge, smooth, and rhythmically winding from side to side comes slithering over to Gale; her whole body is covered in smooth, scaly skin that shines a velvety purple so deep and true that the spellsword almost finds himself in a stupor just looking at it. He looks up, and sees her serpentine face--but what catches him more than the fact that he's staring down an impossibly large snake is the mouth on said snake: Two big, almost unnaturally thick lips, painted a pleasant emerald green, sit in a resting pucker, smirking at him in a way that makes his heart pound that much quicker.

Backing up, the pink-haired lad firms his grip on his massive boomerang and stands his ground.

The serpent only grins at him. "...But maybe you can make it up to me, hmm? How's an 'I'm sorry' kiss sound~?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 10:57 pm

Gale took a second to look over the sulrty serpintine. She was a far cry from the small wild snakes he remembered during his time at the monistary. And a snake that talked? Incredible!
"Wow, I've uh never seen a snake talk before" he shook his head quickly refocused. "Sorry I'm going to half to pass on the kiss er, Miss...?"

Gust Charge
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 11:21 pm

Gust Charge: Auto-Success
A Snake's Smooch: 30 (Success!)

The purple serpent chuckles haughtily. "Hmhm! Sorry, hon, but I don't take no for an answer--especially not from a handsome thing like you! Mmm...!"

Though he manages to hone his wind powers, it comes with a cost: Gale is unable to dodge her attack. He can only take a step back before his vision is overwhelmed with the puckered, grassy lips of the 'monster' he came to fight. They quickly meet his own in a soft, wet, lukewarm embrace.

"Mmmhmhm...~"

A thin, smooth tongue runs itself against his bottom lip, its heat standing out against the pleasant warmth kiss. He gasps softly, and, subconsciously, leans into it before finally regaining his senses and trying to escape the kiss--

"Mmmwah!" The serpent ends before he can even start, though, pulling back with a wet, lewd-sounding *pop* that made the adventurer's cheeks heat up. Where the mark of her lips is on his skin, he can feel a nice, disarmingly tingly feeling seeping into his body...

"Heehee. The name's Esmeralda, by the way. I'll make sure you'll never forget it by the end of our little game~"

Esmeralda: 30
Gale: 28 (Toxic Love 1/3, Gust Charged)
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 11:36 pm

Gale stumbled back, surprised at Esmeralda's... unique method of attack.
"E-esmeralda, that's uh nice. Did you name yourself or-"
He cut himself off again. Now was not the time to be getting distracted (though her kiss had already contributed to that.)
"You've been causing lots of trouble for the locals y'know! Your mischief ends here!"
Gale gripped his boomerang and threw it with all his might!

Gust Toss (charged)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:00 am

Gust Toss: 46, 46 (Wow--I mean, 2x Success)
Under Wraps: 62 (Success)

Esmeralda snickers. She had taken a liking to this bold young man, and no wonder: he was a good piece of eye candy, yes, but he was funny, too. How could anyone hope to throw something that large and unwieldy, and actually expect to hit their targe--

"ACK!"

Maybe she spent too much time laughing at the thought, or maybe he really was just that good at using his weapon, because he more than hit his mark--

"D'OWW!"

--twice, actually. The snake woman groans in pain, rubbing the sore spots on her body. Wow, for a light, wooden object, that huge boomerang really hurt!

Catching his weapon, Gale takes a moment to feel proud of himself. That was a really good attack! Not often he got both moves off...

But while he's celebrating internally, Esmeralda fully recovers from the attack--mentally, at least--and prepares one of her own. Fast as lightning, she lunges for Gale, throwing a few loops of her body over his form until he was nice and snug in her warm, velvety grip.

"Much better. Now that that's over with, why don't we have some fun~?" she murmurs, breath running warm against his face while she gets her mojo back.

Esmeralda: 24
Gale: 28 (Bound, Disadvantage 1/2, Toxic Love 1/3)

(There was a little blurb in Under Wraps's attack description that made it so large, unwieldy weapons got discarded during it. I'm not sure if that'd be fair for this fight, since Gale has a disadvantage when separated from his weapon, and he ALREADY has a weakness to binds. What say you?)
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:14 am

(How about while he's bound, he can't use it but since he's not technically separated Esmeralda doesn't get the fascination advantage? also woo, gust charge gamble paid off!)

Gale's moment of triumph didn't last long, as Esmeralda had coiled around him faster than he could react. Gale immediately took notice of her warmth. She had him in a snug prison of pure warmth and it was oddly...comfortable. He wasn't sure if he even wanted to leave

"AH" he squeaked in surprise
"umuhithoughtsnakeswerecoldbloodedbutuh-"
There he goes again

Struggle (Flustered) + Tempest Vent (since he's sort of unarmed? lemme know what u think)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:27 am

(Sounds good to me!)

Struggle: 22, 98 (Success) --> Thwack (Crit Fail)
A Snake's Smooch: Auto-Hit due to Off-Balance

Both snake and man are shocked when the latter, against all odds, manages to slip himself up and out of her grip. Unfortunately for Gale, he was still shaky from being so thoroughly hugged, and ended up tripping on his own boomerang while taking it out. A small pang of humiliation runs through his mind when he hears Esmeralda giggle to herself.

"Ha! Cute, funny, and dextrous, too! What a catch you are, hon~! I could just eat you up!"

By the time the adventurer got to his feet, he was face to face with his 'monster'; and the second he looks up, their lips lock once more--but unlike before, this one was a bit more aggressive. His head was actually being pushed back a little from the force of her dark green lips plunging against him. Gale moans, losing himself again to the wonderfully soft and cushy embrace of the serpentine mouth molesting his own. He didn't miss the way her tongue was prodding against his lips, either. That tingling feeling was growing with every bit of lipstick rubbing off on his skin...

But right before he was about to let it in, Esmeralda finishes her smooch, this time adding an extra-quick peck on his left cheek before giving him some space. "Was it even better the second time~?"
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:34 am

Gale was starting to think the snake's kisses were more than just some sort of teasing trick, his mind was seemed to get eeeever so slightly cloudier with each smooch.
"I'm not your catch!"
He didn't know if he was trying to convince Esmeralda or himself. Taking a deep breath and trying to forget his recent blunder, Gale planted his feet and let loose Gust once more!

Gust Toss
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:47 am

Gust Toss: 75 (Failure)
A Snake's Smooch: 72 (Success)

Though he threw out his massive 'rang as hard as possible, his lack of focus got to him. It arced much too far from Esmeralda's position--honestly, he was lucky enough that it came back to him at all.

And, of course, he found himself too distracted to notice the selfsame serpent slithering up to him again. Or maybe he wasn't? Maybe he...was letting this happen? He didn't quite know anymore...

Gale gasps out loud; those fat, glistening lips found their target a bit lower than last time. Instead of suckling on his face like they had before, they pursed, puckered, and planted a hot, moist kiss on the side of his neck. A groan leaves his lips. His body betrays his mind, and his body slacks as that warm, fuzzy feeling fogging up his brain fully takes over.

"Heehee...are you sure about that, hon? You seem pretty interested...at least, your little friend down here does~"

A shock of pleasure rushes through Gale as something smooth and scaly wraps around his clothed penis, which had already been growing since the very first smooch he shared with the serpent.

Gale: 24 (Toxic Love 3/3, ~Fascinated~)
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:56 am

Gale felt his knees go weak looking at the serpentine assailant. His boomerang, which usually did not encumber him, began to feel very heavy in his grasp. He attempted to say something, anything! But all that escaped his lips was a quiet squeak followed by heavy sighs.
The battle isn't over! a part of him thought.
You have to move! You can't let her have her way with you!

Break Fascination + Gust charge if successful
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 1:09 am

Break Fascination: 20 (Success) --> Gust Charge (Auto)
Under Wraps: Auto-Success due to Fascination

Despite the weakness in his knees, and the warm, pleasant feeling in his gut begging him to just...stay still and let Esmeralda do what she wants, Gale managed to break from the trance and start channeling again.

But, as it seems to happen oft, his concentration on empowering himself only left him vulnerable to attack. The dark violet snake slowly, teasingly wraps her coils around him, starting with his legs, taking extra time to brush her cheek against the rager in his pants before finally snaking the rest of the way up his body, trapping him in a heavenly hug of cushy, comfy coils. Her heat soaks into his bones. It feels so good that he almost doesn't mind the way her eyes size him up like a piece of meat.

Esmeralda, meanwhile, under her judging mask, is actually quite impressed with her latest 'guest'.

"You've got a lot of spunk, hon. It isn't often my prey breaks free of that little spell," she mumbles, eyes half-lidded, mouth drawing ever-so-slightly closer to his own one, daubed in deep green as it is. "But didn't it feel so good? Don't you miss it already? I can take you there again...just let me in, and I'll show you pleasure beyond words..."

Gale: 24 (Gust Charged, Toxic Love 3/3, Bound, Disadvantage 1/1)
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 1:18 am

"Y-ye-"
Gale shook his head again. He had just broken free of her spell, how could he allow himself to succumb to her once more? Her coils were making a convincing argument in that regard.
"No! I won't succumb!" Gale said shakily
Gale knew that he would have to put some distance between him and Esmeralda's temptations if he were to be victorious, but first he would have to break free of her embrace.

Struggle + Tornado Leap if successful
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 1:30 am

Struggle: 34 (Success) --> Tornado Leap: 52 (Success)
Careless Whisper: 50 (Success Auto-Failure)

Once again, Gale's meek, insecure words turn out to NOT be hot air; making use of his charged power, he manages to shoot himself straight up into the air, slipping out of Esmeralda's coils with surprising grace. She can't even get a word off as he floats out of her alluring embrace.

"Aww, just when it was about to get exciting..." the serpent pouts, puffing her cheeks at the adventurer she was so close to enrapturing. "...But hey, a game of cat and mouse is kind of fun, too! How much longer will you run before you give in, Gale? I wonder...~"

Gale: 23 (Floating 1/1, Toxic Love 3/3)
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 1:38 am

(wow i'm doing good on these rolls, wasn't expecting a close battle!  Gale vs Beguiling Boa 1f601)
"How did you know my..!"
Must've let it slip out while under her spell! Now in midair, Gale had a moment to gather his thoughts a little.
See, this is right! Out in the open air, not being kissed and wrapped up in a lusty snake's tight, constricting, warm, adoring... Gale decided that was enough thought-gathering. Time to strike back!

Gust toss (airborne)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 1:51 am

(Honestly, this is the best fight a player charcter has put up so far. Congrats on the good rolls!)

Gust Toss: 24, 15 (Failure)
Dodge: (Auto)

With no real way to actually attack, given that she's a massive snake with no legs to jump, Esmeralda settles for steeling her senses instead. She effortlessly dodges the giant boomerang as it arcs down towards her, using her natural grace and flexibility to simple jerk out of the way.

"Ooh! Close one!" she snickers, enjoying the look of shock on his handsome face--both from that little slip of the tongue she had and her sleek maneuvering. "Oh well, the mask had to slip sometime. You know that quest-giver? He knows I'm here, and what I do. Lets me know who's coming next. He finds it funny when cute, fledgling adventurers like you get all excited and bite off more than you can chew. Thinks it's a 'good lesson for those youngins'. Me, personally? I enjoy the company. Besides, I don't really hurt anyone...just show them a good time~ Wouldn't you say, Gale?"

Gale: 23 (Toxic Love 3/3, Gust Charge on cooldown for 1 turn)
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 2:01 am

"I say I should really learn to be warier of taking up jobs like these!" Gale shot back, landing softly on his feet
Although on second thought, Gale would have likely taken the job whether he knew about the dastardly plot or not. Mysterious happenings like these were non-existent where he hailed, and he couldn't deny his excitement at venturing into the unknown territory. But now that "unknown" was coming for his "territory," and giving him the fight of his life.
"Definitely giving him a piece of my mind when I get out of here" He mumbled
If he made it out at all, that is...

Gust Toss
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 2:20 am

Gust Toss: 39 (Failure)
Under Wraps: 92 (Crit Success)

(Un?)fortunately for Gale, the second he landed and put his hand on Gust was the second that "unknown" came rushing up to meet him. He didn't expect it. And that made it oh-so-easy for her to do exactly what she wanted...

Another embarrassing moan spilled out of his lips as her body, warm and sleek as ever, wrapped itself around him again--and again his crotch was teased, the tent in his pants stroked lovingly by each and every loop of plump, smooth flesh as they winded around him. At some point, it even slipped into a crevice between two coils, leading to a sensation eeriely like a long, continuous kiss across his shaft while his binding was completed.

He shudders. Somehow, the tingling on his lip-marked skin felt even more distracting than before...

Gale: 21 (Bound, Disadvantage 1/2, Toxic Love 3/3)
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 2:30 am

Gale gasped as he was embraced once more. How was she so fast? Any time the youth relaxed his guard, even for a moment, she would exploit the opening with lightning-fast movement.

As lovely as the embrace was (especially with her continued teasing), Gale knew he couldn't stay. But with every minor movement, he felt more and more pleasure from Esmeralda's coils as well as that devious haze brought upon by her lipstick marks...

Struggle, Gust Toss if successful
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 2:51 am

Struggle: 95, 18 (Crit Fail) (Yeesh, so much for good luck...)
Wordless Serenity: Auto-Success due to Off-Balance

It's hopeless. With every single motion he makes, Gale inadvertently pleasured himself with the slopes and curves of Esmeralda's serpentine body. He grunts and sighs, futilely trying to escape, when suddenly...

"...~"

...he stares into her bedroom eyes, instantly enthralled in her gaze. That look she was giving him...he'd never been stared at in such a way by anyone, all his life. And now that he's got a taste of it, he needs more...

"Hmhmhm...~ I can tell what you're thinking, Gale. And I can give it to you~! All you have to do," she whispers into his ear, setting his face on fire with her lascivious words, "is strip for me~"

The coils around him loosen just enough for him to move his arms. Without a single, solitary mote of doubt in his mind, the youth grabs the hem of his shirt-robe, pulls it off, and tosses it aside.

A perverse sense of glee erupts within the snake woman as she eyes Gale's defined chest. "O-ooh, so buff! No wonder you wield your weapon with such ease..."

She stops to cough, a bit embarrassed having caught herself drooling. "Ahem. That isn't all you want to take off, is it hon? Show me more~!"

Her coils release the young man, though still teeming with tension around him, ready to snatch him back up at any moment. He listlessly goes to take off his shoes and socks, then sets his hands upon the waistband of his baggy, floral garb, and pulls them down as well, exposing himself fully to the peeping tom serpent.

"Eee! Oh, what a wonderful, strong body you have! And just when I thought this couldn't get any better~!"

Esmeralda's tail tip moved on its own, trailing hungrily along Gale's defined abs and pecs, as if to etch their feeling into her mind.

Meanwhile, the wind magician finds his mind clearing up, albeit only a little bit...

Gale: 20 (Disrobed, Toxic Love 3/3)
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 3:13 am

As his sense returned, Gale's embarrassment at having disrobed himself for the Beguiling Boa set in massively. His body was laid bare before her, and she toyed with his body and mind like a snake did a mouse.
"Y-You..!"
He wanted nothing more than to either cover himself or willingly return to her warm coils and gaze into her beautiful eyes, but managed to steel himself from doing either. Surely Esmeralda would take advantage of any opportunity that arose from him attempting to re-clothe himself, so instead he put his hopes on his boomerang.

Gust Toss
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 3:20 am

Gust Toss: 26 (Success)
Under Wraps: 13 (Crit Fail!)

Just when Esmeralda thought she had broken his will, her prey managed to regain himself and toss out his trusty weapon, smacking her hard right as she attempted to coil him up again. It left a lump on her scales before returning to its owner.

"Owowowow...jeez, that thing really smarts," she whimpers, tending to the welt rising up beneath her scales. She'd feel that one in the morning...

Esmeralda: 21 (Off-Balance)
Gale: 19 (Disrobed* [woops],Toxic Love 3/3)

Last edited by Scooblyboob on Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 3:26 am

Gale actually felt bad when he saw he had injured Esmeralda but the remaining sensible parts of his brain quickly interjected
Now's your chance! Press the attack!
(Unsure if Gale is still disrobed, if so then spend the turn getting dressed. If not then another Gust Toss)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 4:28 am

Re-Clothe: Auto-Success
Under Wraps: 70 (Success)

With the wind chilling his nude form (and, shamefully, making him wish for Esmeralda's embrace all the more), Gale realizes the opportunity he has and quickly gathers up his clothing, putting it back on--

--but of course, as it seems to be happening a lot lately, this gives his opponent just the opening she needs to wind her way around him again...as he finishes pulling his shirt back over his head, he's once again met with the thick, grinning lips of his assaulter's mouth. Her tongue runs lewdly across the slick, sticky surface of her pucker, shining it even more, almost forcing him to stare deeply into the reflection present in the glimmer of their emerald lipstick sheen.

His erection's poking into her coils again...

"Hahaha~! I swear, at this point you have to be doing it on purpose!" she cackles, squeezing him tightly and enjoying his quivering reaction as the tent in his pants is swallowed up by the loops in her hug, much like before. "I don't think I've met someone whose escape my coils so many times, only to let me wrap around them all over again. Do you like it that much?"

He shudders at the accusation.

"Well, far be it from me to stop you, hmhmhm~ I admit, I'm loving this almost as much as you right now~!"

Gale: 19 (Bound, Disadvantage 1/1, Toxic Love 3/3)
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 4:37 am

Esmeralda's smug laughter rang out in the wind mage's head. He could not help but feel a mixture of embarrassment and arousal every time she giggled at his attempts to gain the upper hand

"N-No! I just..."
Gale did not have an answer, really. Though he would not admit it, he had grown somewhat fond of being wrapped up by the serpentine seductress. At the same time, he could not continue fighting in the nude especially if it meant leaving himself exposed to even more humiliation

Easy, just give in then piped a rather intrusive thought
The haze of the kiss marks were really wearing on him as well. He needed to gather his strength!

Struggle, Gust Charge if successful
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 2:01 pm

Struggle: 91, 28 (Crit Fail!)
Careless Whisper: 92 (Crit Success!) (Yeowch)

Esmeralda closes in on the adventurer's ear, brushing her lips so very gently against it. She was going in for the kill.

"Just what~?" she breathes, tongue lolling out and licking his earlobe. She particularly enjoys the way he moans and pants while listening to her dirty talk. "You're so close to getting it, Gale...just surrender to me. Don't resist~! Enjoy the feeling of my skin on yours, enjoy the feeling of my coils massaging your body, enjoy the feeling of my lips marking you as mine with each and every kiss we share~"

Her mouth closes the distance, kissing his ear--and really, the whole side of his face, planting another thick, sticky, hot-feeling, emerald-green lipstick print on his bare flesh...

"Everyone does, eventually...~"

Gale: 16 (Bound, Charmed, ~Fascinated~, Toxic Love 4/3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa Empty

Back to top Go down

Gale vs Beguiling Boa
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next