Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gale vs Beguiling Boa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Gale vs Beguiling Boa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 7:02 pm

Esmeralda nuzzles her head against the wind wielder's cheek, sluggishly wrapping the rest of her body further around his, tightening her grip ever so slightly to make things more comfortable for the both of them. A yawn slips out of her mouth. She blinks her eyes. Drowsiness had set upon her.

"Well now...we're both quite tired from that little scuffle, and I'm quite, mmh, stuffed, myself," she murmurs. Her head sinks into his collarbone, and she yawns again. "Would you care to join me for a night's rest? You may not have a pillow, but you do have me...~"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 7:25 pm

Gale nuzzled back. He could not refuse even if he wanted to. She had trapped him in the sweetest of prisons.

"I would... like that" he mumbled as his eyes struggled to stay open, enjoying the weight of her head against his shoulder.

Just then, not quite knowing whether the action was unconscious or not, Gale turned his head ever so slightly and pecked Esmeralda on the cheek. Perhaps, in his near-sleep state, he thought to return his affection as best he could.

"You're... so... warm"
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 7:33 pm

"Says you, my little teddy bear...~" Esmeralda murmurs softly, gently into his ear, giving him one last (relatively) chaste peck on the cheek before laying her head down against him, closing her eyes, and drifting off to sleep, hugging Gale all the while.

"...Sweet dreams..."

(Seems like a good stopping point for now. Lemme know if you wanna do an RP again! This one was pretty fun!]
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 8:22 pm

(yeah!! this was so much fun, msg me if you come up with any more characters or wanna rp again Gale vs Beguiling Boa - Page 3 1f601 thanks for incorporating so much into Esmeralda's character, i was definitely getting shades of swinging sister Embarassed Embarassed. love kissy creatures like beguiling boa!!)  

Spoiler:

Scoobgoob and Proot like this post

Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 8:36 pm

ZeroBeat wrote:
(yeah!! this was so much fun, msg me if you come up with any more characters or wanna rp again Gale vs Beguiling Boa - Page 3 1f601 thanks for incorporating so much into Esmeralda's character, i was definitely getting shades of swinging sister Embarassed Embarassed. love kissy creatures like beguiling boa!!)  

Spoiler:

YOOOO that's a great sketch, glad our RP sesh inspired you so much! I'll have to see what I can come up with for new encounters...
Spoiler:

ZeroBeat likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 11:01 pm

ooooh can't wait to see what you come up with Gale vs Beguiling Boa - Page 3 1f601 you're encounters are great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs Beguiling Boa   Gale vs Beguiling Boa - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gale vs Beguiling Boa
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3