Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily vs. Beguiling Boa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Lily vs. Beguiling Boa Empty
PostSubject: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 8:17 pm

Lily Wahcea, an adventuring cat girl half-midara, was sitting on a simple wooden bench around some forest on the outskirts of the village she had perused for a quest. She ended up picking the only one that hadn't been claimed yet: A request by a young merchant, who wanted someone to find his gaudy, glittery, bright yellow ascot--apparently a hand-me-down from his uncle.

When she saw the reward--50 gold pieces and a whole health potion--she took it up with the local guild ASAP! At first she wondered why such a simple task went unfulfilled (and for quite a pretty penny, at that), but as she actually read the request in full, she started to understand. First off, he refused to describe what happened for him to lose it. If all he did was drop it accidentally on the way to town, that'd be one thing. But then, he said this, to quote:

'Along the main path into the village, there should be a giant, orange-barked, pink-leaved, three-trunked tree. Find it, and wait until the evening. My ascot should come to you by then.'

Seriously! Why did he tell her such a specific place to be? If it was that obvious, shouldn't he have just got it himself? And why did she have to wait? What did that have to do with anything...? The 'come to you' part really irked her, too...

Still, a quest's a quest, and 50 gold is 50 gold! Might as well get some easy money while it's available, eh?

Then again, it IS pretty boring to wait around 'til evening...

Lily flicks her tail back and forth, waiting for something to happen as she idly glanced about her surroundings. She could see the barest glimpse of yellow creeping over the sky, so she'd waited well past evening! But nothing changed...

She huffed, got up, and was about to look for the crummy ascot herself, when...

*rustle rustle, shake shake*

She jumped up, tail standing straight out and ears bent sideways. She looks around silently for the source of the sound, yet as soon as she goes to look around the place, it stops.

"H-hello? Is anybody there?" she mumbles, hands on her blade pommels, "I swear, if this quest was some kind of stupid trick...!"

"Hahaha...a quest, hmm? Is that why you're here?"

Before she could even react, Lily felt a warm, thick, and smooth presence creeping up her back. It felt...surprisingly nice. Nice enough for her to drop her hands to her sides and relax a little. But as it started moving around to her front, she reached for her blades again--only for her hands to be pushed away by a huge, scaly rope of flesh!

And as she stared at the dazzling pattern of blood-red and crimson scales, she realized what just happened: she'd been coiled up by a snake!

One round, two round, three round, four--and just like that, Lily was trapped in the reptile's embrace.

"Ah, it must be that cute little merchant boy who sent you. I knew he loved that silly little piece of neckwear, but to send an adventurer of to fall prey to me, just for a chance to get it back? He must really be desperate," she sighs, amusement in her tone. The serpent's tongue flits out as she speaks, brushing ever-so-slightly against Lily's earlobe. The cat girl gasps softly.

"Hmhm. Cute. And so exotic, too~ I've never drained a midara before, but I suppose there's a first time for everything!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 8:21 pm

Lily squeaked as she was wrapped up and shivered alongside her gasp feeling the serpents tongue on her ear "g...gah! what are you?! a midara snake?" she asked looking for a way to wiggle free of the coils "A..and im half midara! im not that special for you!" she said annoyed before remembering her quest

"I...i'm here to get back that ascot and get my 50 gold so you better cough it up before i kick your a...." she hesitated trying to think of a snake version of ass "Y...your tail..."
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 8:29 pm

"Hahahaha! Ooh, you're funny, too. I almost want to let you be on your merry way," she whispers, her breath warm and slightly damp against Lily's sensitive ear. "but Boas like me don't give up their souvenirs so easily, girl. Besides, I'm still hungry after last night; that boy was just a one-pump chump. I need something more...satisfying. And I think you can help me with that, miss...?" she trails off, waiting for a name.

(ok I lied, I had one more post in me)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 8:32 pm

Lily shivered from the warm breath as she blushed deeper and continued trying to wiggle free "L...Lily is my name and i'm gonna get free, beat you up, and get the ascot back i swear...i'm not gonna end up as some meal for you!"
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 2:51 am

The giant snake gives you a crooked grin--one you can't see while her head is tucked behind yours. "Nice to meet you, Lily. I'm Carmina. And what a nice name yours is...I'm sure I'll remember it when we're through tonight."

Lily feels the comfortable coils shift around, pressing her just a little more tightly into their cuddling embrace. Soon, she's face to face with the monster, midara, whatever this is, that's attacking her. The glistening of its cute, tiny fangs, bright, golden lips--and shiny, yellow ascot!--are etched into her mind. But still, she finds it in her to resist; she really wants that gold! And now, she really wants to teach this stupid snake a big, ugly lesson! E-even if...this is kind of comfy...

"Ahem," the Beguiling Boa clears her throat, "very well then. If you really don't want to do this the easy way, we'll do it my way," her voice lowers to a husky whisper that makes the cat girl blush horribly. "Thanks for playing along, cutie~! I'll let you have the first move~"

You're finding it hard to escape for now... (Turns left with disadvantage on struggle rolls: 2)

Carmina, the Beguiling Boa: 30
Lily: 30 (Bound?)

(Since you have daggers, I'm gonna say you could attack with them--or any spells you have--while Bound. It's not supposed to be a regular Bind status, after all; you're going to have it applied to you for about the majority of the fight. It's more just chip damage (1 per round) and enabling Carmina access to her other moves)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 6:21 am

Lily blushes deeply at her lips as she tries again to wiggle free planning on getting free fast and using her speed to her advantage "S...stop talking down to me!" she said with the plan to get free and use her daggers to cut this odd snake thing to size, she wasn't going to let her stand in the way of her money

(struggle)(quick jabs)

AggronStrong likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 7:12 am

Struggle - 62, 63 (Fail: Disadvantage)
Quick Jabs - Auto-fail
A Serpent's Smooch - 44 (Success)

Despite her litheness, Lily can't do much but squirm in the grip of Carmina's winding body. She doesn't miss how pleasant those smooth scales feel against her body. Once again, she catches herself looking at the snake's full and generous lips...

"Heehee...you need to quit that habit of staring, girl. It'll get you into trouble. Don't worry, though...if you really want a taste of these lips of mine, I'm more than happy to let you~"

Lily tries to move, or duck her head, or cry out, anything--but it's no use. Carmina's lips, plump and well-glossed, are closing in way faster than she can react...the cat girl yelps muffledly as the both of their mouths meet. "Mmmmm...~"

"Mmmwah!"

The unwanted smooch ends, leaving a tasteful golden kiss mark on Lily's face. Her breath comes fast. The lipstick feels all tingly, and her mind feels the slightest bit blurrier all of a sudden. Of all the times to have a kissing fetish...

"Ahaha! That really did a number on you, didn't it? You just keep getting cuter by the minute," she mumbles, warm, heady breath washing over the cat girl's face. "SO much better than the merchant boy..."

Carmina: 30
Lily: 26 (Bound, Toxic Love 1/3)

(I can see this encounter might be pretty unbalanced, at least against a kissing fetishist. I'll remove one roll of disadvantage, so your next attempt will take just 1 good roll)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:30 am

(lol sounds good)

Lily moaned from the kiss as her face went a deep red from the lipstick staining her as she continued trying to wiggled free even as she began to purr from the kiss "L...let me go!" was all she could squeak out as she did

(struggle)(shadow fang)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:59 am

Struggle: 25 (Fail)
Shadow Fang: 60 (Auto-fail)
Careless Whisper: 59 (Fail)

"Ahuhuhu...you know I can't do that~" Carmina teases, "You wanted to play my way, now you're playing my way. Fair's fair~"

Carmina: 30
Lily: 25 (Bound, Toxic Love 1/3)

(I'm assuming that the simultaneous struggle + attack rolls both fail if the first one does? Otherwise I can edit this to have Lily hit)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 9:10 am

(it was meant to be a get freed then attack, she cant really kick and use her daggers while she's wrapped up, i will say when she tries the move even while bound)

Lily blushed deeply "I never said i wanted to play your way! i just want that ascot!" she said as she tried again to wiggle free planning to throw her knives at her the second she was

(sturggle)(throwing knives x4)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 9:41 am

(Alright, that makes sense)

Struggle: 82 (Success!)
Throwing Knives x4: 10, 59, 61, 52 (2 Successes, 2 Fails)
Under Wraps: 61 (Fail)

Finally, Lily managed to get out of Carmina's grip and attack. Quickly, she grabbed her throwing knives and hurled them at the serpent. She hit one straight on, while two others dropped--pretty good, considering how frazzled she was.

"Ooh, you're a slippery one. Come back here, kitty ca--ack!"

Carmina attempted to weave her tail back around her target, but all she succeeded in doing was getting hit with an extra dagger.

Carmina: 26
Lily: 25 (Toxic Love 1/3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 9:44 am

Lily smirked, she had her freedom now and this snake would be a easy prey "time to hunt~" she said as she dashed at the snake staying to the side as she swung her daggers at her

(quick jabs)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 9:57 am

(Crit Successes are even numbers above 85, right? And Crit Failures are odd numbers below 16? Just wondering if I should change the 4 from a Success to a Crit Success. I've seen some people do that before)

Quick Jabs: 51, 43 (x2 Fail! Oof...)
Under Wraps: 4 (Success)

Carmina's facade was shaken slightly when those knives scraped her scales, but she when she saw her prey miss two easy swings in a row, she got her swagger back and more. "Ah~ I love it when they get cocky~"

"W-whuh--!"

Lily had no time to react; the moment she missed both stabs, she was vulnerable, and her opponent took advantage of that immediately. Once again, she found some hundred-odd of pounds of smooth, hot, cuddly snake wrap around her body, brushing against her figure lasciviously.

"What was that about 'hunting', dear?" Carmina giggled in her ear.

Lily: 25 (Bound, Toxic Love 1/3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:00 am

(fully up to you there, some do it so there are more crits, myself included)

Lily gasped as she was wrapped up again this time she was able to keep her hands close as she formed a handsign "V...very funny!"

(struggle + handsign)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:06 am

(Ooch, if I make that a crit, you roll disadvantage until you get freed from bind. That seems a bit cruel, so I'll waive it for now)

Struggle: 87 (Fail)
Handsign: 9 (Auto-Fail [jeez, you're lucky that doesn't count...])
A Serpent's Smooch: 59 (Fail)

Content with her captive's capture, all Carmina does is wrap her up more snugly, letting her winding coils relax the cat girl's muscles and throw her off-guard. She quietly goes limp, temporarily unable to resist the loving massage she's being given. "Have I taken your breath away? And before we even got to the good stuff...you better not disappoint me, Lily~"

Lily: 24 (Bound, Toxic Love 1/3)

Last edited by Scooblyboob on Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:08 am

Lily finds herself purring from the coils as she she tries more to wiggle free "y....you wish! im just getting started! she said as she made a handsign

(handsign, struggle)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:14 am

(Just read up: Handsign doesn't require a roll, my bad)

Cuddle Time: 95 (Fail)
Struggle: 22 (Success)
Handsign: Success

Being part cat-girl must've made Lily quite agile, because she managed to slip out of Carmina's grasp once again--this time without even getting smooched (much to the snake's disappointment)!

"Ssss...Slippery. Very Slippery...and strange, too. What kind of magic are you performing, girlie?"

Lily: 23 (Toxic Love 1/3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:19 am

She smirks as she finished her handsign "You'll see~" as she jumps above the snake and spins sending her heel down at her head "Time to take a nap!"

(shadow fang)
(lol no worries, you're not the only one that does)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:28 am

Shadow Fang: 27 (Fail (Man...))
A Snake's Smooch: 40 (Success)

Carmina proves to be more flexible than shown; Lily misses her shot and lands on the ground just in time for the serpent to bob her head forward. "Hmph. I'm waiting, Lily~"

Just as she opens her mouth to make a rebuttal, the cat girl finds it filled with a slender, winding tongue, much like the snake it's attached to. She moans. Her eye twitches. Her legs knock together while her mouth is being thoroughly explored by the giant, flirty predator that is Carmina...

"Mmmm...sho tashty," the serpent mumbles, sucking face with Lily one last time before ending the kiss with a *pop* and letting her tongue slither back into her mouth. They both breathe hard and fast. Carmina licks her bright yellow lips in satisfaction, and gives her prey a wide, toothy grin. "Was it as good for you as it was for me~?"

Lily: 20 (Toxic Love 2/3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:30 am

Lily shivers from the kiss her mind going crazy as she shakes her head "I...it was okay..." she said shyly as she made her second handsign planning on using lewdly to confuse the snake

(handsign)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:35 am

Under Wraps: 55 (Fail)

As distracted as the half-midara was, she managed to evade Carmina's wily tail as it attempted to grip her up. It did little to dampen the latter's mood, though.

"Why so shy, kitty cat? Don't you want to come and play~?"

Lily: 20 (Handsign: 2, Toxic Love 2/3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:41 am

Lily smirked as she began to form lewdly before she appeared wearing her signiture collar and leash as Lily tried a new tactic pulling off her own clothes as the two blew a kiss and jumped into the trees hoping to confuse the snake "This is a first i've ever done this, lets see you keep up~"

(a thing i just added earlier today)
(love clone + follow)(i couldn't think of a name >.<)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:47 am

(Ah, Follow? What does that do?)

(Also, I'm assuming that when Carmina attacks this turn, she has to roll two times: one for whether she attacks successfully, and after that, one for who she's attacking? Not sure how to have this play out)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:59 am

(refresh my character sheet on lily and it explains it sorry x3)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 11:07 am

(Alright, I think I know how this goes!)

Under Wraps - 79 (hits Lewdly), 26 (Success)

"Hmm...eenie, meenie, miiinieee--got you!"

A pathetic yelp echoes out into the forest as a nude cat girl is yanked out of the blue and into the cozy embrace of Carmina. The snake lets out a hissing giggle, and squeezes her prey lightly. "Playing hard to get isn't getting you anywhere, Lily~ Some way, some how, you'll find yourself right back here in my coils~"

Lewdly mewls. Being naked makes the scaly hug feel that much more intense...but she did her job, and that was enough for her!

"Aww, you look just about ready to give up. Not a smart move, splitting your power like that. But if it means I get to have twice the fun, who am I to complain~?"

Lily gets a free attack while Carmina is occupied!

Lily: 20 (Toxic Love 2/3)
Lewdly: 4 (Toxic Love 2/3)

(I'm assuming Toxic Love stacks transfer over? I can make that not count though, given it'd make Lewdly completely useless if she got smooched one more time)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily vs. Beguiling Boa   Lily vs. Beguiling Boa Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily vs. Beguiling Boa
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next