Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa Empty
PostSubject: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue May 03, 2022 10:38 am

In a particularly deep thicket of a dense, canopied, brightly-colored forest hopped a pink bunny boy named Dustin. There was a nervous expression on his face--for good reason. He hadn't meant to wander this far into the thick of it. Now the trees, once a bright magenta or cyan or some other whimsical color, seemed to swallow up the sunlight, and he could've sworn he saw a few eyes peering at him from the brush...but no matter! He HAD to get those glowshrooms for his latest alchemy project: a fuel-less light source. While he could've harvested any plant with a strong enough magical gleam to it, this fungi was the sole and closest one he had available. Others would force him to wander far, far farther out of his shack in the woods than ever before, even past the Academy grounds...Just thinking about it made his mouth dry as a desert.

"Speaking of which...I haven't drank anything since I started the search. I should probably do that," he mutters quietly to himself.

Stopping and stuffing his hand into the depths of his enchanted messenger bag, he pulled out his opaque, ovular flask and began drinking from it--

"PFFTHAH!" He spat, littering the ground with a strange, glittering liquid. A few seconds later, some of the lime-green dandygrass beneath his feet started disappearing... "What the...?!"

Then his eyes met the flask. Dustin slapped his forehead, groaning in humiliation. He had nearly gulped down one of his invisibility potions, and while they're technically safe to ingest, Bogslime base doesn't leave a great taste in the mouth...

"Urgh. You'd think after the fifth time, I'd learn to label the darn thing..."

Grumbling, he brought out his OTHER opaque, ovular flask, testing for any strange smells this time before taking a big, much-needed swig. Thankfully, he tasted nothing this time--as it should be. It help wash out the nasty, bitter aftertaste in his mouth, too.

After that eventful little break, he plodded along the unbeaten path, hoping to find at least a sign that he might be on the right path...

...and as he made his way along, coming to a rocky, sparsely-planted incline, he did! Every so often as he made his way up the less-than-grassy knoll, he could find flecks of a shining substance on the ground. Upon closer inspection, they were puny, spherical pods, resistant to crushing or bursting--spores!

Dustin grins and pumps his fists. "Yes! And just when I thought I'd be coming home empty handed tonight. Now," he pauses, hunching closer to the ground. "where are you, you sneaky little glowshrooms?"

His search proved unusually quick. With there being little plant life on anything other than the winding, spring-like path along the hill's slope, he could easily track where the spores where getting more common. He picked up a few on his way; after all, it'd be nice to have a crop he could cultivate at home (if he even could; they seem to be pretty picky about where and when they grow...).

Though, maybe that wouldn't be necessary...

- - -

"Woah..."

At the end of the path was a cave--and the instant the bunny boy laid eyes on it, he was astounded by a bright, otherworldly blue glow that perfectly lit the entrance. The source? A massive colony of glowshrooms!

Without a single sparing thought, Dustin all but launched himself into collecting as many transparent teal caps as he could feasibly fit into his magical bag (and the answer to that question was 'a LOT'). So absorbed with his findings that, even with his big, sensitive ears, he failed to notice the subtle sound of slithering coming his way...

"Haha! This is more than enough for my project! Maybe I could even strike a deal with the Academy, tell them where these mushrooms are..."

"Are you sure that's a good idea...?"

The bunny boy went stiff as a rod, frozen in fear at the sound of an unfamiliar, feminine voice, velvety, very pleasant to the ear, coming from right behind him. He was about to bolt right out the cave when a couple loops of thick, soft, smooth, and scaly flesh roped around his body like a lasso. The warmth from the sudden embrace did little to mask the abject fear he was feeling at the moment.

"A-a-ah," he squeaked, feeling just how massive his captor's body was. He wanted to say something (probably around the lines of 'I'm sorry' or 'oh gods' or 'please don't hurt me'), but he couldn't get the words out of his mouth--especially as her face twisted towards him...

Her scales were black as pitch, so much so that Dustin could barely see the shine of glowshroom light reflecting off of them. It only made the radiance of her glistening, full, and smirking royal purple lips that much more entrancing. His mouth went dry again, but he couldn't quite reach his messenger bag this time...

Those pastel pink eyes of hers stared into his own, almost pulling his gaze towards them. There wasn't anger, or spite, or even annoyance in them, just an air of laxness and amusement.

"I thought I made sure nobody would stumble upon my home; it's so out of the way from the common paths. But it appears I was wrong," she murmurs softly, grinning at the sight of Dustin's frantic, worried expression. "Hmhm...quite a clever little bunny you are. Cute, too."

"W-w-well, that's very nice of you to say--h-hah!" he yelps, feeling the tip of a tail snake up his shirt. He tried to squirm his way out, but the gentle grip this giant snake's coils had on him was enough to keep him pinned for the foreseeable future. Not to mention the fact that half of his focus was wasted on staring at those luscious lips; if he had less fur, the blush on his face would've been nearly as bright as the fungi around him.

"Oh, and so fluffy...!" she teases. Her body wrapped the slightest bit tighter around him, slithering and squeezing him in a warm, alluring hug that coaxed a sigh from his lips. "I was about to ask you to leave and take your silly quest with you, but I think I like you here~"

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

Location : Wrapped tight and snuggled up in a snake's adoring coils~

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue May 03, 2022 4:54 pm

A chilling shiver runs up Dustin's spine. Her teasing squeezes and that tail tip squirming in his shirt were so soft and pleasant, but something in the back of the pink bunny's mind was nagging at him, BEGGING him to pull away. Each loop of tail was thicker than he was wide, making it so the few lazy coils surrounding his body were enough to nearly reach his shoulders!

"Oh! W-well ma'am honestly I'm flattered, but..! I just um, you see I um..! I need to get back h-home!" It takes all of his will to tear his flustered gaze away from the snake's massive pouty lips. "So if.. if you'll excuuuse me...." Dustin geeently presses his little paws against the thick black loop of tail wrapping around him and starts to shimmy and squirm in an attempt to take advantage of her soft pudgy form. It even starts to work: The little bunny manages to squeeze his way up out of the first loop of coils before her entire embrace suddenly OPENS up and robs Dustin of the support he was relying on to get free!

With a soft and startled yelp he slips and sliiiides back down to the ground on her squishy form. "H-heh! V-Very funny! Now, if you'll excuuuuse mn--ghk..!!" Suddenly the walls around him close in once more, wrapping the poor bunny even TIGHTER in her squeezing embrace. A gasping squeaky sigh leaves his throat, those loooong ears of his flopping backwards as he realizes who's in charge right now. "Wh..What I meant to say was... I-it's a pleasure to meet you... My name.. The name's D-Dustin..."
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue May 03, 2022 5:32 pm

The serpent's smile grows wider, and she lets out a delighted titter when her cute, yet conspicuously uninvited guest sinks back down into her grip. "Mm, Dustin...I like that. It suits you quite well~"

Thankfully, her coils ease up a bit--not enough to let him squirm free, of course, but enough to make it more comfortable, at least. Though, with her body shifting against his so closely, particularly her tail, the embrace was starting to get uncomfortable in a different way...

"Heeheehee...you know, if you're trying to convince me to let you leave, giving me an adorable show like that isn't going to help. All it does is make me want to push your buttons~"

Dustin gasps a little as he feels her tail tip trail gently against the rim of his pants. His ears jump straight up in a display that makes the snake squee internally.

"The name's Encre, by the by. I think we're going to get along juuust fine~"
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue May 03, 2022 5:58 pm

"Ah..! Encre..! What a buh-beautiful name!" Little adorable whimpers leave his throat, Dustin trying his best to keep a cool and calm air (one that he clearly has never had before) even as he's rubbed and held so securely. He looks like a little huggable plush toy, but he loses his cool and starts to REALLY struggle as her teasing tail tip geeently slips through his waistband! "A-ah! None of that now..!!"

Dustin, now very alert to the danger he's in, quickly leans down and faceplants into the swirling coils before using his prominent incisors to BITE into her! "Sorry!! I don't think this is gonna work out..!!" Hoping his bite will cause her to untangle him, he redoubles his squirming efforts! (Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue May 03, 2022 6:30 pm

Struggle: 100, 95 (Crit Success) (Wow, talk about a good first roll...I know you're supposed to have disadvantage, but I'm gonna let that slide because this is the first 100 I've seen)
Bite: 92 (Crit Success) (Damn!)
A Snake's Smooch: 80 (Success)

"OW!"

Luckily for the pink rabbit, his overbite was more than enough to loosen those coils--and give him an escape route in the process! He leaps right out of Encre's grip and hops back a few steps, eyes still trained on her head (and definitely not her lips, no sir).

He's met with a playful, if a little hurt, pout. "Hmph...that was rude. But I appreciate the compliment," she rests her tail coquettishly on her cheek. "Still, I don't care how cute you are; if you're going to snatch things from my cave without permission, you'll have to pay a toll~"

Dustin, nervous as he was, felt a little curious. What kind of 'toll' was she talking about...?

Before he could react, Encre darted forward and planted a short-but-sweet kiss on his face, leaving a wet, sticky mark on his fuzzy cheek.

Encre: 28 (Off-Balance, Passes next turn)
Dustin: 28 (Toxic Love 1/3)
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue May 03, 2022 7:06 pm

(Beginner's luck, I'm sure >w>)

YELPing out as she lunges for him, Dustin is left stunned for just a fraction of a moment as those lips smoosh against the side of his head! His hotly blushing cheek is stained a lovingly wet purple as he stumbles backwards from his assailant. "Pfhahh.. You think you can b-butter me up with a little kiss..? I-I don't care what kinda toll you're talkin' about, I need these mushrooms!"

Sensing his sudden escape caught her off-guard, a more confident Dustin leaps forward and apples a pair of swift kicks to her black, pillowy hide! "I.. I didn't want to get violent, ma'am... But you're bad news..!" Bounding backwards, he crouches low to the floor, using his extra moment to prepare for an oncoming strike! (Springloaded)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue May 03, 2022 8:28 pm

Springloaded: 55 (Fail Auto-Success due to Off-Balance)
Desperate Throw: 86 (Crit Success!)
A Snake's Smooch: 82 (Success Auto-Fail due to Springloaded)
(Well that didn't last long...)

She gives him a smug, half-lidded smirk. "Yes, yes I do. Look at how flustered you are already, so cute~ In fact...I think I might try for another~"

Well, try was the key word there...as as soon as she closed in again, she felt Dustin's soft bunny feet land on her neck and springboard off of her, giving him a nice amount of distance. Just enough to comfortably reach for his potion bag...

"Playing hard to get, are we? Ooh, this will be fun~" she licks her lips with that narrow, forked tongue of hers.

The bunny boy rummages through his pack silently, finding just the right potion to throw...

Encre: 26
Dustin: 28 (Prepping Potion, Toxic Love 1/3, Sluggish 1)

Last edited by Scooblyboob on Wed May 04, 2022 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:15 pm

(No damage on the Bunny Kicks?)
His paw grips a clear bottle as he soars backwards, away from the amorous serpent. "You want this to be fun, huh? Well lets see how fun you think THIS is!"

Rearing back he chucks the bottle forward, she can see a thick pink mist swirling within! The bottle breaks harmlessly against her form, letting the Slow-Acting Aphrodisiac spill out and envelop her in a will-sapping mist!

Dustin lands back on the cave floor with a little tap-tap of his paws. His breathing seems heavier... "Dammit.. I knew I should have kept going for stamina training..."
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 6:56 am

(I'd assumed the Springloaded was your 'attack' for that turn, since it dodges the enemy attack and also allows you to throw a potion. Is that not the case?)

At first, Encre flinched when she saw the potion flying at her, and doubly so when it broke against her scales...but as the mist billowed out of the bottle and consumed her completely, coming over her mouth and nose and invading her lungs with its sickly sweet scent, she couldn't help but sigh.

"O-oh...this feels amazing...~" the black serpent stuttered, the pleasurable tingling soon spreading to her entire body, "Hahaha...you're giving me mixed signals, bunny boy. First you act like you want none of it, then you do this! If you were trying to get me in the mood, then you passed with flyyying colorsss~"

Encre: 24 ('Poisoned')
Dustin: 28 (Toxic Love 1/3, Sluggish 1)

Last edited by Scooblyboob on Wed May 04, 2022 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 7:46 am

(Ah! Sorry I was using both of my moves that turn in one post, since you said Encre would pass her turn anyway. Sorry if I misunderstood)

"Damnit, now she's just even more into it..!" Dustin Curses to himself under his breath, watching from a distance. He doesn't want to get any closer with an attack, otherwise he might end up in that cloud as well!

Reaching into his bag the bunny rummages and pulls out a canteen with his (Cold Shower, Hot Coffee) potion. His face scrunches up as he takes a few sips, making an exaggerated 'bleh' face, tongue out as he swallows and puts the cap back in. "Ugh... Hate coffee.. how do people drink this stuff..." (Probably wouldn't remove the Toxic Love stack, wouldn't make much sense)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 8:24 am

(Oh, duh! I can't believe I forgot that less than 1 post in. I'll apply the damage now; also yeah, it's kind of a physical mark instead of a mental state)

A Snake's Smooch: 40 (Success)
Cold Shower, Hot Coffee: Auto-Success

While the rabbit was busy gagging at the taste of his potion, he made himself vulnerable and wide-open for an attack. He might've underestimated just how flexible his amorous opponent was--and how much of an advantage that gave her. Just as he attempts to leap away, she darts at him once again, and gives the other cheek a firmer, hotter kiss. "Mmmwah~"

The slight tingling on both kiss-marked spots grew more intense. At first the bunny boy thought it was just his nerves, or his blush, but now his head's starting to feel a bit fuzzy--and not just from arousal (though that was admittedly a pretty big factor).

Encre: 23 ('Poisoned' 1/3)
Dustin: 26 (Toxic Love 2/3)
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 9:04 am

The side of his head is engulfed in the tacky wet pillows of her lips, leaving Dustin dazed and gasping as he tries to regain his balance!

"F-fwuhh..! C-cut that out, dammit..! What is this to you, a g..game..?!" To show how serious he's taking his Mushroom Quest, he leaps forward and moves to land a kick right under her chin, following it up with another random potion thrown from his bag! (Bunny Kicks)(Desperate Throw)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 9:45 am

Bunny Kicks: 5 (Crit Fail) (Off-Balance!)
Desperate Throw: 55 (Used on Dustin), 5 (Sleep Mist)
A Snake's Smooch: 32 (Auto-Success due to Off-Balance)

While the bunny boy yanks another random potion out of his bag, he kicks; his leg soars into the air! ...and far to the left of its destination. He slides down Encre's neck crotch-first, feeling intimately how soft and plump her body is as he lands in a pile with his potion spilled all over him. All of a sudden, he starts feeling sleepy, so very sleepy...and that smug little smile staring down at him makes him feel all sorts of things...

Instead of quipping at him, the charcoal serpent pouts her purple pucker and goes in for the kill!

"Mmmm...~"

Dustin squeaks more like a mouse than a rabbit--and just like that, his lips are muffled by two much larger ones, and his mouth is occupied by a tongue that isn't his own. He moans. His hands grip a part of her coils as she rocks his world with just her mouth, humming and slurping and suckling on his tongue, winning her game of tonsil tennis with a perfect score.

Finally, with a scandalous *pop*, their mouths separate once more. Both bunny and snake are left gasping and gazing at each other with more desire than either would let on. The latter feels a distinct poking at her scales as the former flops forward, leaning against her for stability's sake (and maybe something else, too)...

Then, Encre opens her mouth to answer his question. "Yes, and a very fun one at that~"

Encre: 22 ('Poisoned' 2/3)
Dustin: 24 (Fascinated, Drowsy, Toxic Love 3/3)

(Yeesh, I think that's actually the exact worst potion you could've gotten there...might've been the worst luck you could've had, too.)

SnuggleBun likes this post

Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 10:01 am

Dustin fights to keep his eyes open, leaning hard into the positively pillowy body of his adversary just to keep himself on his feet.

"G..gotta... d-drink... so.. so soft...~" The bunny is put into a terrible situation, laying atop Encre's squishable coils, fascinated with her form as he gets forced into a sleepy and snuggly state of mind...

Fighting against his own brain, Dustin desperately tries to grab another coffee potion from his bag...

(Fascination Roll, Drowsy Disadvantage) (Desperate Throw, Drowsy Disadvantage)

(what a terrible spot for him to be in, but that just makes it so much more fun~)
(Don't forget his stack of sluggish >wo)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 10:52 am

Resist Fascination: 53, 98 (Fail)
Desperate Throw: Auto-Fail
Under Wraps: 5 (Crit Fail Auto-Success due to Fascination)

"Heeheehee...~"

Dustins body, so close to Encre's embrace, is quickly wrapped up in a warm, tight, affectionate hug. Soft, well-cared-for fluff meets thick, smooth scales, and in an instant, the bunny boy is covered in coils from the neck down. His ears droop. He giggles dizzily. Within seconds, the bunny is in a desperate, three-way between dropping trou, falling asleep, and actually trying to get out of this pickle.

"My word, you are adorable," she whispers sweetly in his ear, "and so soft and fuzzy, too~ I'm almost falling asleep myself!"

She shifts her body, wrapping him just a bit tighter, enjoying her cute little living teddy bear pressing against her as she rests her head against his. She could get used to this...

Encre: 21 ('Poisoned' 3/3)
Dustin: 24 (Fascinated, Drowsy 1/2, Toxic Love 3/3, Sluggish 1)

Last edited by Scooblyboob on Wed May 04, 2022 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 11:38 am

A delighted shiver runs up the little sleepy bunny's spine as he's scooped into a loving pile of supple coils. Left a giggling mess, his eyelids droop to a dreamy half-lidded gaze as he starts to press himself against her body, feeling those wondrous ebony scales working over him. He even starts to gently rub his cheek against her thick body, a complete mood turnaround~

But there was still a part of him, waning as it may be, that is shouting, screaming for Dustin to wake up and fight back! A voice growing more and more quiet as he's lulled into her adoring embrace..~

(Fascination Roll, Drowsy Disadvantage) (Struggle, Drowsy Disadvantage)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 12:15 pm

Fascination Roll: 48, 67 (Fail)
Struggle: Auto-Fail
A Snake's Smooch: 73 (Fail Auto-Success due to Fascination)

That voice, persistent as it may have been, was steadily drowned out like the rest of Dusin's worries as he sinks into a deep and lively dream, vivid images of Encre and him together in ways that makes his head buzz with excitement.

"I'm flattered, bunny boy! I've never seen someone quite so comfy in my coils until now...you're about to pass out, aren't you?" she murmurs, watching his eyelids flutter shut. "How about a goodnight kiss~?"

He nods sleepily.

"I'll take that as yes~ Mmm..."

Paradoxically, the smooch Encre doles out is more chaste than the rest. She presses her lips to the pink bunny's forehead for a quick, yet still enjoyably tingly kiss, leaving yet another thick, glistening mark of her affection on his fur. A warm smile graces her mouth as she takes in the sight of her 'prey' napping comfortably in her embrace. It was disgustingly adorable...

Encre: 21
Dustin: 21 (Fascinated, Asleep, Toxic Love 4/3, Sluggish 1)

(I think that's the most status effects I've ever seen on a character!)

Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 12:36 pm

One final smooch before he completely loses consciousness. A soft and loving lip-press to seal him in snuggly slumber. Her coils make for an irresistibly soft pillow-stuffed sleeping bag while those worries continue to try and wrest control from the resting bunny. He truly is little more than a huggably soft plushie in Encre's embrace, and unless something goes his way, its unlikely he'll become anything more~

(Sleep Roll)
(A rough and intimate first fight to be sure, not that I mind it >w>)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 1:33 pm

Sleep Roll: 99 (Crit Fail (what the hell))
(Pass)

Encre hums softly, continuing to snuggle with her cuddle bunny while he sleeps. His erection twitches in his garb, poking outwards, leaving a damp spot on the fabric--and on his captor's scales, too. It puts a big, toothy grin on the obsidian serpent's face. Clearly, he must be having some really nice dreams. "Perhaps ones that involve us two, hmhm~"

Dustin: 20 (Fascinated, Asleep, Toxic Love 4/3, Sluggish 1)

(What does a crit fail on a Sleep Roll do? Make him pass a turn?)
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 1:41 pm

(This is incredible. I never expected him to crit fail a sleep roll x3 )
(We'll just say it passes his turn, resets the sleep counter back to 2 turns)

Dustin's mind is filled with visions of lips and coils, undulating, growing, pressing against him over and over. Utterly smothering him in unending love as his sleep and lip-addled mind drifts further and further from the waking world. Such lovely dreams warp his little mind as, slowly, his little hips start to move weakly on their own; seeking pleasure from this bed of squishy coils~
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 2:02 pm

(Pass)

The meagre twitching of Dustin's cock soon turns to a larger, more distinct motion; and after a bit, it's not just his junk that's moving, it's his hips! He's...well, for lack of a better term, 'sleep-humping'. Though it doesn't do much for him, considering he's still being hugged firmly by Encre's coils. She can't help but chuckle to herself as she stares lovingly at the sleepy little rabbit's goofy, buck-toothed smile.

"Hmm...this gives me an idea," she mutters with a devious grin.

Cupping him up very gently, ensuring he won't fall, she starts moving her body in such a way that the loops around the bunny boy's waist align perfectly with his shaft, now poking up out of his waistband and in urgent need of some tending to. Without any further effort by Encre, Dustin thrusts forward--and immediately lets out a lurid moan.

Dustin: 19 (Fascinated, Asleep 1/2, Toxic Love 4/3, Sluggish 1)

Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 2:10 pm

"Haahn.. Mh-moooore...~" It was unlike anything he's ever experienced before, Dustin's member feeling like it's being squeezed and massaged by an enormous pair of lips as he thrusts between her coils. So soft and pillowy, the little bunny eagerly shares his warmth with Encre as the immense pleasure flows through him.

(Sleep Roll)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 2:16 pm

Sleep Roll: 41 (Fail)
(Pass)

Encre was FAR too enamored by the show Dustin was unknowingly putting on to even think about interrupting his 'sleep'. Her eyes were intimately trained on his face, watching him gasp and groan quietly while he pleasured himself. She didn't miss the way his dick pulsed between her coils, either; she was starting to get excited herself...

Encre: 20
Dustin: 18 (Fascinated, Asleep 2/2, Toxic Love 4/3, Sluggish 1)

(Just made 'em take 1 damage each, cuz I figure Encre's getting off to this too)
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 2:27 pm

His dream reaches a climax where a massive, body smothering pair of lips descend upon his little face and turn everything a deep royal purple. With a loud unstifled moan, the sleepy bunny finally opens his eyes, panting and blushing hard as his excited cock continues to plunge in and out from between her cushy loops. He may be awake, but he's still deep under her spell.

That tiny voice in the back of his mind can be heard once more, but it's easily being drowned out by the sounds of smacking lips and his own lewd noises.

(Fascination Roll) (Struggle, Snuggable Disadvantage)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa EmptyWed May 04, 2022 2:41 pm

Resist Fascination: 67 (Fail)
Struggle: Auto-Fail
Careless Whispers: 55 (Fail Auto-Success due to Fascination)

"Ah, awake from your nap, darling~?" Encre sings sweetly, lips barely an inch away from his sensitive lop-ears. He has no words, only grunts and groans and the rolling of eyes as his hips move on their own. "No matter how much you deny it, you know you love this. You love me..."

She suckles softly on the tip of his ear, savoring the way his waist plunged into her coils that much faster. She could feel it--he was close, oh so very close to spilling his seed--though perhaps that might not be the end of things...he seemed pretty insistent on squelching those glowshrooms from her.

At this point she might just let him take them; she has to admit, he's put on a pretty enticing show...but no, he still hasn't paid 'the toll' yet~

Encre: 19
Dustin: 15 (Charmed 1/2, Fascinated, Toxic Love 5/3, Sluggish 1)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa   Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa Empty

Back to top Go down

Dustin vs. Beguiling Boa
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next