Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gale vs. A Busty Giantess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Gale vs. A Busty Giantess Empty
PostSubject: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 2:18 pm

Gale had recently come upon a good business opportunity. He was given a job that paid well and wouldn't involve any fighting, not even with Midara! All he would need to do was go to a nearby mountain range that was known for the occasional but severe thunderstorm. And then, he would need to map out viable paths and resting points that merchant caravans and travellers would be able to use during their journeys through. With any luck, his ability to use the wind would make traversing the crags and peaks easier for him than most.
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 2:32 pm

"Hm-hm-hmm🎵" Gale hummed a tune as he traversed the rocky terrain with relative ease. He had always been light on his feet and combined with the occasional whirlwind needed to maneuver around an awkward gap, the cartography job felt like a fun little game. After a while, Gale decided to take a break, sitting on a large boulder and marking points of interest on his map.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 2:36 pm

As Gale put pen to paper, just like his employer instructed him to, he could almost feel like the job was TOO easy. That is, until his pen suddenly jumped and left a wayward mark on the map. It wasn't because he was clumsy, there was a single tremor of some kind that happened so suddenly. Like a really quick earthquake. Maybe the boulder just shifted? It was unclear to Gale what the cause could have been.
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 2:40 pm

Quickly dismounting from the boulder, Gale looks around hurriedly. "Do tremors happen in single bursts? Or is something else happening beneath my feet..." he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 2:44 pm

Gale would soon realize it wouldn't be just one. None were as forceful as the first, but the ground would keep shifting and shaking beneath his feet. In the rhythm of.... footsteps. Very big footsteps. And, they were coming closer! What would he do? How much time would he have?
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 2:51 pm

The quakes growing closer and closer peaks Gale's curiosity. He just HAS to know what could possibly be big enough to make the very mountains shake! Using a quick gust of wind, he leaps to higher ground in an attempt to view the mysterious source of the tremors.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 2:58 pm

Gale went to the second highest peak he could find, which was far, far easier to climb than the first highest which was roughly thirty feet higher than the next level ground beneath it. And from there, he found the source: a Giantess! She was fifty feet tall, she had brown hair done up in a bun, and she wore a purple robe that hugged her body. A body that seemed to be very generously endowed, even for a Giantess she was definitely far more curvy than muscular. Although, a lot of the fat seemed to go to her huge breasts that put a strain on her robe. The Midara hadn't yet noticed Gale, but she seemed to be wary, either looking for something or at least checking her surrounding in due diligence.
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 3:03 pm

"Wow..." Gale had never seen a giantess before and he stood spellbound by the full-figured woman. Noticing her wary disposition, he opts to remain hidden
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 3:06 pm

Despite how easy it was to gaze upon the Giantess, Gale hid himself behind some rocks on his plateau. He could peek from behind them if he wanted to, although he wasn't sure how perceptive the Midara could be. He could hear the footsteps still going, and he could almost hear the very tall lady humming to herself.
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 3:11 pm

While the rocks provided cover, Gale could not get a good a look as he wanted from his current position. Taking the giantess' humming as a sign of her comfort, he emerges from behind the rocks in order to view her fully and hoped that she would be too enamored with whatever she was doing to notice him
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 3:16 pm

Spotted (5) Crit Fail

The Giantess was scanning the ground off to the west, she really did look like she was looking for something in the mountains. She... really was pretty... her plump curves were a bit distracting... and those breasts were simply colossal. She didn't see Gale yet, just like he was hoping for.
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 3:19 pm

In awe at the giantess' beautiful form, Gale chances to venture eeever so closer
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 3:30 pm

Spotted (72) Success

As Gale drew nearer, the Giantess turned his way, and she had finally spotted him. "Oooh, what are you doing here, little one? I thought I'd only find rocks and plants up here. Not a tiny cutie like you~" She cooed to him as she approached him, licking her ruby red lips. The adventurer got a better look at her than ever before, now that she was facing him.
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 3:35 pm

Gale stumbles back in surprise at being spotted so suddenly, tripping and landing on his butt.
"Uhm, sorry! I didn't mean to stare, I've just never seen a giant before" he quickly sputters out.
"I'm actually here just surveying the land" he adds on sheepishly, answering her initial question.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 3:40 pm

"You've never met a Giantess before? Well, I can't say I'm surprised, we're not very common." The large lady chuckles in amusement at his earnest and skittish reaction. "I'm almost tempted to ask what you think of me, since I'm your first impression~" she added with a sultry wink. The Busty Giantess carried an air of mature confidence and allure.
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 3:49 pm

The Giantess' question caught the wind mage completely off-guard.
"W-well you're very pretty!" He finally manages to say while getting up. Her flirty wink had only served to spur on Gale's nervousness, but he was glad that she was friendly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 3:57 pm

The Giantess giggled to herself while her eyes never looked away from Gale for even a moment. "I'm flattered you think so. I came to find some herbs and plants, but I'm glad I'll return home with a cute boy in tow, too." She said, letting slip her less than pure intentions for the adventurer. He could sense the way she was looking at him was like that of a predator.
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 4:04 pm

The Giantess' words immediately put Gale on guard. Leaping back, he puts his hand on the massive boomerang attached to his back.
"While I would love to know more about you, I didn't exactly come here to be swept away. Sorry."
He is not sure what The Giantess' plans for him are, but he decides to brace himself for a fight just in case.

Gust Charge
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 4:11 pm

Gust Charge (Auto)
High Ground (Auto)

"Aww, so quick to get all antsy. The mere mention of you and me getting closer and you're all shy and scared, I guess it can't be helped." The Busty Giantess picked Gale up right as he concentrated himself, an effortless gesture given her immense size advantage. She carried him to that highest peak from before and dropped him on top of it. It was a plateau, he had some room to move around, and it was a thirty feet drop to the next batch of solid ground.

The Midara then leaned on the plateau, her breasts spilling out of her robe and propping up on the ground Gale used to stand. Their bare splendor now revealed to him.

Gale: 30 Willpower, Gust Charge
Busty Giantess: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 4:18 pm

Being scooped up and put down so suddenly was surprising, but not half as distracting as seeing The Giantess' massive breasts resting on the very ground he stood. It was a miracle he managed to retain his charge as he felt his face grow hot at the sight.

Gust Toss
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 4:26 pm

Gust Toss (8,99;77,55) 1 Crit Success, 1 Fail; Charmed (11,49) Fail
Stunned

Gale let Gust rip, launching his signature weapon right at the Midara and striking her directly in one of those mouth-watering tits. "Nnngh! Going all out right from the start? Why are the cute ones always so wary about having some fun?" The Giantess asked as she winced from the sting but quickly composed herself to keep going. She wouldn't let herself lose so quickly.

Gale: 30 Willpower
Busty Giantess: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 4:31 pm

Gale found himself blushing once more as he watched Gust ricochet off The Giantess' boob before returning to his hand. He shakes his head as he attempts to clear his mind.
"Sorry, but I came here to do a job!"

Gust Charge
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 4:39 pm

Gust Charge (Auto)
Lipstick Stamp (63) Fail

"There's no problem with a little fun on the job, is there? Either way, you can consider dealing with me part of the job, now." The Giantess winked at him, and she tried to lean in to give him a kiss only for Gale to evade her and focus his magic again.

Gale: 30 Willpower, Gust Charge
Busty Giantess: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 5:02 pm

"Fair enough" he says, short of breath after he narrowly avoids her lips.

Tornado Leap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 5:07 pm

(I'm afraid I don't understand how Tornado Leap works. I get the whole part about Ranged and melee attacks, but I'm confused on the following: Does he retain Gust Charge when he's airborne? Does he have to roll to use Tornado Leap, and if so, is the roll buffed by Gust Charge?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gale vs. A Busty Giantess   Gale vs. A Busty Giantess Empty

Back to top Go down

Gale vs. A Busty Giantess
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next