Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:01 pm

".....Midara side?" Congratulations, Ixana. You just caught the attention of a Space Marine. Good job. He then looked over to the man. "I see no reason it cannot be both."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:04 pm

(I love this guy the second I read that line! He reminds me of a slightly more self-aware Bang Shishigami! XD)
Ferro raised his head for a moment as the Marine raised the question of her words. He eyed the armored man warily, knowing full well it was a peaceful town, but that caution would still win out in this situation.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:09 pm

"Em, don't get any weird ideas, I'm not getting all femme fatalle looking for-..." Ixana's sentence was interrupted by the feeling of her chaos gauntlets twitching, "What the...?"

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:12 pm

"Oh, good. Because if I find out you're trying to seduce and corrupt Humanity, I will have to fight you. And hopefully it won't end like the other fights where I slip up, lose, kick myself in the backside, and Emperor only knows what Midara do...Especially with an audience. Speaking of." He turned to Ferro again. "If I did lose and I found out you were watching, I would force this Chainsword up your backside and parade you around like a macabre puppet. Nothing personal. I just have some dignity, is all."

Don't mind him. He's just a grumpy, slightly embarrassed about getting his ass handed to him three times, Space Marine.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:14 pm

Ixana was too focused on her gauntlets and didn't pay any attention to the marine's threats, "Something powerful is coming..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:18 pm

"Don't threaten random people," Ferro warned him darkly. "You never know who will be the wrong person to piss off. Now shut up and listen." He looked around the arena, searching for whatever Ixana was warning them about.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:20 pm

"about anika, is she okay?, I have not seen her since that day" he said before paying attention to ixana hearing her words "a midara side,how curious" he said while taking his own chin thinking , "uh? something powerful?, in that case ,we should prepare ourselves for what comes"

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:27 pm

"Anika's doing well, she's getting a bit restless, but other than that, same as usual," he answered passively, keeping an eye out.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:37 pm

Prowd take his sword from it sheath and pay attention to the surroundings of the area without making any sound..

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 1:19 am

A column of light shoots from the sky into the centre of the arena, as a woman slowly begins to descend, accompanied by a heavenly chorus. Her gaze sweeps along the group, a serene smile upon her face.
"Brave adventurers." She begins, her voice like music to their ears. Though not as loud in volume as the space marine's, it seemed to carry itself very easily across the arena, as if amplified by its acoustics. "I, Lasciel, have been watching your actions from above, and have come down to lay my judgement upon you." She added, her smile never fading, as her eyes locked onto each of them in turn. She seemed to linger slightly longer on Ixana, but not by much. "And I judge you all to be heroes of the highest order. Congratulations!" The column of light stopped, Lasciel in the centre of the arena, floating around 5 feet off the ground, despite the fact her wings were not moving.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:38 am

The aura emanating from the woman immediately put Ixana on guard, "Better watch out darkie, she is really powerfull... and dangerous.", "I realize that don't worry, for some reason the chaos gauntlets are reacting to her..."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:46 am

He almost wanted to smack that staff wielder in the jaw for trying to start something. Hypocritical since he had technically started something, himself. But still. Before he could do anything, however, a light shone from the heavens. And a woman appeared...As well as a chorus, apparently. Strange. Where did they even come from? Was there a music player?

Withdrawing his blade from the ground, Barchiel moved slightly closer to the group, noting the wings. Was this woman an angel, from the older religions? She apparently considered the group heroes. The Blood Angel stood in place, unresponsive.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:03 am

Ferro turned his gaze to Ixana a bit, getting a read in her expression nmand judging his next move based on that. "So what now?" he asked warily.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:12 pm

Lasciel looked a little saddened by their reactions to her.
"Please, heroes, do not fear. I mean no harm, nor bear any ill will against you." She commented, as she descended the final few feet, gracefully landing upon the ground, and holding up her hands in an act of passivity. "I merely wished to reward you all for your bravery and valour." Her expression remained pure and serene, and she seemed very sincere.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:16 pm

Ferro allowed his guard to lower ever so slightly. She seemed fairly honest and she seemed at least decently modest in dress. "Reward us how?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:18 pm

"Don't trust her, something smells fishy here." said midara Ixana, dark Ixana knew that when she says something like that she was mostly right, so she didn't lower her guard, besides she was still suspicious for the reaction of her gauntlets, "A reward?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:40 pm

Lasciel's smile grew a little warmer as Ferro relaxed a little.
"Just to express my gratitude for all of your hard work." Lasciel responded, her voice ringing out throughout the arena, as if it was amplified. "That and rewarding heroes is my very purpose. It is why I was made." She added, looking towards Ixana.

She then turned to Ferro, and slowly, passively began to walk towards him. There was nothing particularly sultry or seductive about the way she moved. It was certainly graceful, but she didn't move in such a way as to highlight her figure with her gown, or to over extend her legs, to show them off below her gown. It was the walk of an innocent.

"A kiss, the most traditional of rewards that a maiden may give to a hero." She responded. Something about the way she said 'maiden' seemed to imply she meant the word in the older definition of the word, as someone who was unwed and maintained her 'purity'.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:44 pm

Ferro didn't see anything wrong with how she walked her held herself or even how she talked, at least not in any dangerous sense, but it was the whole 'kiss' bit that set his guard up again, reaching for his metal staff quickly.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:22 pm

Lasciel paused, as she saw him reaching for his staff, a look of sadness filling her eyes. It was not fear, but pity, that filled her eyes.
"Has your heart truly been closed off by your encounters with the evils of the world? I am not a facet of temptation, nor a being of lust. My kiss does not remove your will, it gives it back to you." Lasciel spoke. Though her voice was still going across the arena, Ferro would notice it seemed that the message was very personal.

Lasciel then turned around, facing the others. "I understand your caution, and it is commendable. But I am not capable of lying, and I truly meant it when I said I mean you no harm. Will any of your step forward?" She asked, an almost pleading sound to her voice.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:56 pm

prowd was about to step forward and Let her "reward him" but prefered to believe Ixana and kept his guard and his sword in his hands while looking at lasciell taking caution for whatever she will do in any moment "¿reward you say?" Asked prowd with a suspicion tone in his voice

Last edited by forest Assasin on Fri May 25, 2018 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:59 pm

Ferro felt a slight pang of guilt, but brushed it aside. "Sorry, but we can't just take your word and leave it at that ma'am," he apologized.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 5:10 pm

"Can you please cut your act? I know what you are up to, besides coming down and suddenly offering to kiss someone as a 'reward'? C'mon, that's midara 101 for you darling." Ixana stepped forward but she was different, it wasn't either light or dark Ixana, this one had raven black wings and a black tail, it was the midara Ixana, "And we are supposed to believe you darling?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 5:12 pm

"So that's what you look like, Xana?" Ferro asked, looking at her out of the corner of his eye. "Simple, but effective."

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 5:15 pm

"i have bad feelings about this ferro,we can't Let our guard down or something bad will happen,this women seem puré but ,if she just have that as a facade ?" He said with a serious tone in his voice

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 5:21 pm

"...."

A reward. She wanted to reward them? He almost wanted to scoff. But since nobody seemed to be stepping up to the plate, the Space Marine took a few steps forward. He cared not for these people on a personal level, especially given that one of them seemed to transform, but better that he take the bullet.

"I consider myself no hero, madam. Simply a soldier, doing the God Emperor's work. But it does seem as though none of them wish for this. I am sure they are happy to simply do what they can to help those who cannot help themselves." He said that, and yet he had drawn closer. Perhaps a way to draw her attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next