Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 5:35 pm

"I am NOT one of those... lust-frenzied... beasts!" She responded, breaking her calm expression as she spoke with a rightous fury. Though there was a hint that Ixana had hit a little too close to home. A level of near hatred coming from her voice as she spoke, her gaze stopping on Ixana. "I thought that you, of all people, would understand that." She added, eyeing up her tail and wings.

Lasciel placed her palm onto her forehead, her expression filled with dismay, her fury pushed back.
"I wish you had just accepted my reward. It would have made things a lot simpler." Lasciel commented, her voice seeming to be filled with a genuine remorse. "But it seems that damage to your hearts has gotten to great. It is worse than I had feared... If only I had gotten here sooner..." Lasciel began pacing, as if weighing up her options.

She seemed to react as the space marine approached her. A smile returned to hear face, and a look of relief.
"Though perhaps not all hope is lost." She commented, approvingly. "Brave warrior of steel and fire. I understand that they do their actions without seeking reward, but I fear that, without it, they risk a far worse fate. Those who close their hearts are doomed to disregard the hearts of others." Lasciel explained. "Perhaps if you were to show them there is nothing to fear, they may be more willing to accept it. Would you kindly remove your helmet, that I may bestow your gift upon you?"

(Aaaaaand when that phrase becomes common place for me, I know I've been playing too much Bioshock)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 5:40 pm

(Hey, as long as we don't see a Big Sister Midara, we're good.)

"I suppose I might as well. It is taking one for the team, is it not?"

Slowly, Barchiel lifted his hands, a hiss escaping his helmet as he took it off. His was a face that had seen many wars. Black hair was shaken out as he shook his head, hard brown eyes staring at the angel. They were eyes that had seen much bloodshed, violence...death. And had taken it all in stride, for his beliefs.

"If you try anything funny, however..." He allowed the threat to linger, preferring to let her imagination do the work for him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 5:41 pm

"Don't kill her," Ferro warned. Even if this was some elaborate ruse to trick them all, he wasn't going to let a Midara get slaughtered in front of him.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 5:48 pm

(Lol that refence to fontaine)

he just stay there keeping his sword with firm grip in his hands and look at ferro while think something to reveal her facade,"well, if you said the truth" he said steping forward just for see what she will do

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:01 pm

"The cutie is right, if you try to kill her, darkie will get reaaaally pissed, and so will I of course." Ixana wasn't going to let anyone kill a midara either no matter what side of her was she would stop it if necesary. "Anyway I tried to warn you... Darkie darling your turn." With that dark Ixana was back in control.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:03 pm

"Welcome back, Ix," Ferro greeted as Dark too the helm. "Anyways, are you sure about this, Prowd?"

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:05 pm

"calm down, i have a plan in mind, i don't let her tempt me so easy" he said smiling confident while looking at angel still cautious "if she try everything, i'll will summon my shadows as a bait for her and let the fake prowd take what she will do" he said still confident while looking now at ferro

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:09 pm

"I've fought Midara before. Surprisingly durable. You'd think my sword and gun would have turned them to Cheese...But not the case...Weird." He looked at the Angel. "Anyways, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:10 pm

"I'm not your average midara big guy." She said with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:10 pm

(I feel like a Barchiel vs Ixana will have to happen at some point, just saying.)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:11 pm

( Mind explosion in forest minds- )

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Lasciel slowly approaches the space marine.
"Very well." She responded, and plants a small chaste kiss upon his lips. His mind begins to fill with images of heavenly beauty, of pure bliss, and of angelic songs. It all seems so wonderful that it makes him yearn for more. A simple need sparked within him. But, amongst that purity and beauty, is a small fragment of something all too familiar to Barchiel. The touch of corruption. Though she may appear to be completely pure, and perhaps even believes herself to be, there is a definite mark within her of something more insidious. Despite this, though, he still felt the yearning for more, as his mind went a little hazy.

"A just reward for a hero. You see? There is nothing to fear from me. I do not wish to strip you of your wills." Lasciel commented, speaking to the others, whilst gesturing to Barchiel, before turning her attention to Prowd. "Do you wish to go next?" She asked, without any malicious intent in her eyes.

Lasciel: 80
Ferro: 30
Ixana: 30
Prowd: 30
Barchiel: 28 + Charm

(Hey, it's a 4 v 1, but there's nothing to stop it becoming a 3 v 2 Wink )
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:16 pm

"Tsk, he fell for it." Ixana cursed to herself and the looked at the angle, "Hey you last warning." She said taking a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:17 pm

"well, but try anything i you will feel my sword in your wings" he said and wait for the reward she will give to him without keeping his sword he still are cautious about this

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:18 pm

Ferro pulled out his staff and readied it, he kept an eye on her, pondering of whether or not she even believes herself, as she seemed to strongly evidence such.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:20 pm

The kiss was...amazing. It's all Barchiel could think, though..something seemed to be happening. She was a Mi-! Any further thoughts were muffled by the faint urge to just..give in. Luckily, it didn't seem to be strong enough, though he could tell Slaanesh was laughing somewhere. Call it a hunch.

Shaking his head, he took a few steps back, donning his helmet once more.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:28 pm

Lasciel ignored Ixana's warnings. After all, these were willing heroes accepting her reward. She once again leaned in to give a brief chaste kiss upon Prowd's lips. He felt the softness of her lips caress his, like a cloud brushing against another. His mind began to fog up as he felt the purity, the beauty, the music, and the very essense Lasciel's angelic nature. However, much as with Barchiel, he felt a shadow looming over her. It was not clear, nor was it simple, but it was there. Despite this, Prowd felt a need for more of the angel's bliss. But with that, the kiss was broken.

Lasciel's gaze next settled upon Ferro. Ixana was clearly not the trusting sort, though Ferro clearly held some uncertainty. She didn't say anything, she just stood there, watching, waiting, to see how he would react.

Lasciel: 80
Ferro: 30
Ixana: 30
Prowd: 28 + Charm
Barchiel: 28 + Charm
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:31 pm

Ferro eyed her then the two she'd just kissed. The moment he saw Barchiel place his helmet back on his head, he knew. With a disappointed sigh, he turned his attention back to the angel. "I wish things would just be simple for once..." With that, he leaped forward and thrust his staff.
-Double Thrust-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:33 pm

"Same here Ferro, same here." Following Ferro's lead Ixana charged forward while spinning.

- Vortex Crusher -
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:38 pm

he felt her soft and sweet kiss as she kiss her he just wanted to renturn it and let the kiss continue, then he felt something bad about her , he can't make sense clearly , his mind start to wake up after that kiss clouded his mind, then he saw ferro move forward to attack the angel then was clear for him, she are a midara.. "and now this began" he Try to slice her with his sword and move from his place after that quickly

Slash and move

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:40 pm

The others seemed to be attacking her. A small voice told him to protect her, before his rage bubbled over. He needed to join in the fray. She was trying to do something to him. Trying to corrupt him. And this would not stand. With a roar, Barchiel grabbed his sword, pulling upon the trigger. The tiny blades on one end began revving, before he swung at the Angel.

(Chainsword.)

((Alright, place your bets. Who's gonna lose first, do you think? My money's on Barchiel.))
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:44 pm

(I bet I'm going to end up being the support here since light Ixana can heal and give shields xD)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:44 pm

he felt her soft and sweet kiss as she kiss her he just wanted to renturn it and let the kiss continue, then he felt something bad about her , he can't make sense clearly , his mind start to wake up after that kiss clouded his mind, then he saw ferro move forward to attack the angel then was clear for him, she are a midara.. "and now this began" he Try to slice her with his sword and move from his place after that quickly

Slash and move

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:45 pm

(I don't even know with Ferro at this point. I need to update his moveset)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:47 pm

(sorry for the doble posts :C, sometimes the forum doble posts that i write , weird i don't know why)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next