Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:50 pm

(;_; I just wrote out the post, then stupidly hit edit on another post before sending it. I can't recall the exact rolls, but I do remember what each thing did, so apologies for not including all the numbers here)

(Light Cleansing - Crit Success) (The real reason I let you have it first Razz)
Ixana filled the area with a light pulse, ripping Barchiel and Ferro back to their senses.

(Shadows Will Make You Pay - Fail)
As Prowd dashed forward, Lasciel let out a laugh. She'd seen this attack before, and knew exactly how to deal with it. She allowed the shadow Prowd to pass through her, then knocked the real Prowd back with her wings. Right into the path of Ferro.

(Bolter - Success)
Barchiel reached for his Bolter at his side, only to find his naked leg. Did it disappear with his armour? He had a moment of panic as he realised he was weaponless, only to look down and find his weapons surrounding him on the ground. He picked up his Bolter and fired it at Lasciel, the shots piercing her wings.

(Ferro - Crit Fail (this was a 1, I remember that), Fail, 62 (since it was the last number I rolled))
Ferro launched his assault, starting with a knee. Unfortunately, a wild Prowd found himself intercepting the attack, as momentum carried him into Ferro's knee, knocking Ferro off balance. Ferro tried swinging his fist towards Lasciel, but being knocked off balance sent his fist flying to high. As he began to fall, he used the momentum to carry his elbow down, and managed to crack Lasciel on the back of her head.

Lasciel gave a look of rage and desire, mostly targetted at Ixana, before the lights went out, and she fell to the ground. Her aura dispersed, and the arena fell quiet.

Fallen Lasciel: 0 (KO!)
Ferro: 12 + 4 Stamina Damage + Disarmed
Ixana: 10
Prowd: 16 + 6 Stamina Damage
Barchiel: 10
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:53 pm

Ferro managed to get himself a safe, albeit rough landing on the way down. "Gods, that was annoying..." he huffed. Looking around the area, he rushed off to find clothes for everyone. "I'll be right back! In the meantime, neither of you better look at Ixa!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:54 pm

"W-We won, n-now I have to seal her away..." but before doing anything Ixana summoned her clothes, "Better now." She let out a sigh of relief and aproached the fallen midara.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:55 pm

Barchiel coughed slightly, looking around at the arena. The angel was defeated. The day was...saved? He couldn't tell. It didn't seem like there was any real danger.

"Well..That was an event. I thank you all for your aid. We made a good team, despite the occasional hiccups. Emperor's blessings upon you all. But before I go..."

Barchiel pointed at Ixana, keeping his gaze focused mainly on her face. "You or your friend with the staff. I would be honored to face off against either of you in a spar." Putting his finger down, he started looking around. "Now where is my armor? And hell, what do we do with the fake angel?"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:56 pm

"and this finaly finish " he ssid confident but without keep his sword in it sheath in case of a trap "phew, that was really exhausting" prowd said leaning in his sword recovering his breath from that battle "now where is my black armor?" he said searching for his clothes

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:58 pm

In time, Ferro returned with clothes for everyone, only to find Ixa already had a fresh change. "Oh, well, even still..." He tossed Barchiel and Prowd clothes, having found and changed into some of his own. "So, what do we do with the little angel?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:58 pm

"She's too dangerous to let her free... But I won't allow her to be killed either... I have a way to seal her away, it's dangerous because she could regain conscience during the proccess but... It's the only way." Ixana kneeled at the angel side and prepared a few magic runes.

"This time I'll make it right..." she whispered and her other two sides supported her with encouragement words.

(Hit send by mistake xD)

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Sat May 26, 2018 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:00 pm

"Well, if that's the only way, have at it," he said. "Anyways, I couldn't find our original clothes, so I had to buy new ones..." Thank gods for his...hefty allowance.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:01 pm

Lasciel's form began to slowly shift back to her previous angelic form. At first the process was slow, but over time it became more apparent that her wings were turning white, and her figure was becoming more modest.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:02 pm

"Seal away?" Now Barchiel was looking mighty confused. But he simply stood there, his Bolter pointed at the angel in case she tried anything funny during this..sealing.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:03 pm

"She gave me a look filled with rage, Xana did something to her right?" She asked the others.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:04 pm

"...Who's Xana?" It felt like there were just more questions than answers at this rate. Sighing, and mumbling a word of thanks to Ferro, Barchiel started getting dressed. Gods, what he'd give for his armor back.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:05 pm

prowd equip his armor and keep his sword in it sheath before sighing in relief and just take a deph breath "nice teamwork dudes!" he exclaimed before clapping to them

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:07 pm

"My midara side..." The runes started to shine with a bright light, "Alright now comes the dangerous part..." Ixana focused on the runes, closing her eyes.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:07 pm

"Yep, she sure did..." He sighed as he looked at the sky blue sundress he bought for Ixana. "Yo, Ixa, you want this? I didn't expect you to have a change of clothes, so I went out and bought this."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:09 pm

A slight groaning noise came from Lasciel as she completed her transformation back to full angel, her eyes twitching slightly.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:12 pm

Ixana's focus sightly broke, "That's a really beautifull dress, thanks Ferro I'll accept it gladly but for no-..." She noticed Lasciel starting to slowly waking up, "I better hurry, damn." She went back to the runes, for some reason the light was weaker.

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:14 pm

Ferro walked over to the two and held his staff up. "Want me to knock her out again?"

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:15 pm

Prowd noticed The angel awekening and place his hand on the sheath of in case of emergency while paying attention and stay cautious

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:16 pm

Ixana negated with her head, "You should step back Ferro, don't know what could happen, I'm almost done anyway."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:18 pm

He nodded and lowered his staff, stepping back a bit to ensure he wouldn't get hit with anything bad.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:18 pm

Lasciel's eyes slowly began to open, her expression one of confusion, pain and innocence.
"Wh-where am I?" She asked, her wings twitching up to protect her eyes from the light of the runes. "Wh... what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:19 pm

"I'm sealing you away, you are too dangerous."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:21 pm

Prowd just keep his hand the sheath of his sword whithout saying nothing,he just stare at the angel and concéntrate in case of surprise attack from her

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:22 pm

"Danger-ous? Seal-ing?" Lasciel's expression went from confused to afraid. "I... I'm not.. dangerous... Am I?" The light from her newly restored halo began to dim as the runes worked their magic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle   A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Heavenly Encounter - 4 v 1 Boss Battle
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next