Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:30 pm

Salos attempted to struggle again. He felt like a little girl and baby trying to suckle on her momma’s tit and he knew he needed to break away from that mindset before the girl’s fully picked up on it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:34 pm

(Struggle -roll 99- Crit Fail!)

"It's okay, little guy. The big mean spies aren't going to hurt you." Alex cooed as she rubbed his back. His attempts at struggling briefly stopped as she babied him.

"It's working?" Clover asked in disbelief.

Salos: 3 Willpower + Naked + Bound
Sam: 6 Stamina
Alex: 4 Stamina
Clover: 3 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:40 pm

Salos couldn’t control himself as she baby talked him. He felt comforted by Alex’s words.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:44 pm

Alex continued to whisper assurances to the man as if he was a baby and she was his mother until all of the fight was smothered out of Salos.

(Salos Willpower has hit 0!)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:48 pm

He laid submissively in the embrace of the three girls. The one girl acting like she was his mother felt overpowering to him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:59 pm

The three spies pulled back, although Alex continued to coo softly at the now docile man.

"Well, now what?" Clover asked as she watched her teammate baby their target

Sam pulled out her compact mirror again and read the words that appeared. "The contract says that we're supposed to interrogate him, but it doesn't say about what." she explained with a hint of frustration in her voice.

"That okay. You'll tell us everything we want to know. Won't you, little guy?" Alex said as she cuddled the pyromancer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:01 pm

“Little guy?” He said a little shaky. He didn’t felt like a man, much less a guy anymore.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:11 pm

"Of course you are! And you're going to tell your Mommy Alex all of your little secrets, okay?" Alex replied as she smiled sweetly at the man in her arms.

Out of Salos' view, Clover was pretending to gag from the display.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:14 pm

“I don’t feel like a guy, Mommy.” He finds himself confessing, finding himself looking at the catsuit from before.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:20 pm

"Oh?" Alex made a surprised noise before she realized what he meant. "Then do you want to be mommy's little girl?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:21 pm

Salos face turned red, as to answer the girl’s question. He avoided looking any of the girls in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:29 pm

"Aw, it's okay, sweetie. You can tell your mommy Alex anything." the woman in the yellow catsuit cooed as she gently rubbed his back.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:32 pm

“I can be like you?” Salos found himself asking.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:37 pm

Clover let out a sigh as she and Sam helped Salos back into the blue catsuit.

"How's that, sweetie?" Alex asked as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:40 pm

“It’s really cute. I’ll tell you anything if you could make me more like you girls, Mommy.” He said shyly. He looked at Alex like a mom.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:48 pm

"Are you single?" Clover asked immediately. This earned her a smack on the head from her green clad friend.

"Let's start simple." Sam said as she put a hand on his shoulder. "Can you tell us about yourself? Anything that come to mind."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:51 pm

“My name is Salos. I’m a pyromancer who ran away from home because I didn’t want to end up evil like my mother and sisters.” He confessed to them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 11:02 pm

"Aww!" Alex cried as pulled Salos head into her bosom. "That's so sad!"

"Alex, focus!" Sam snapped before she returned her attention back to their target. "What do you mean when you say your mother and sisters were evil?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 11:05 pm

“They were witches who used their powers to enslave and hurt people. I spent my childhood being used like a toy to them. I didn’t want to become like them.” He said, his eyes watering a little recalling memories.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 11:14 pm

Alex was now openly bawling as she hugged Salos tighter.

"So your mother and your sisters were a bunch of wicked witches and you decided to book it down the yellow brick road to get away from them." Clover summarized.

"Okay, but that doesn't explain why we would be sent after him and not them." Sam mused aloud. "Salos, do you know anyone else who might be... important?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 11:18 pm

“I tried to uncover why men had been disappearing at a local mansion. I failed to uncover the truth and the owners of the mansion may want payback. I would guess you were sent by her or by my mom. She is a very powerful woman and not above manipulating people to try and bring me home. It would either be those two or a princess who had some issues to work out. I parted ways with her after her ‘princess’ lessons.” Salos told them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 11:29 pm

Sam and Clover exchanged a look at the mention of 'princess lessons' "I don't think that third one has anything to about it." the woman in green said

"Tell us more about this spooky mansion." Clover said curiously.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 11:34 pm

“It was a mansion that drew Midara to it and that men had been disappearing to. It’s full of midara that prey on people. I barely escaped my confinement there.” Salos told them. Her ember Ed being forced to dress as a maid and the other humiliating acts that happened there.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 5:59 pm

"You poor thing!" Alex said as she did everything she could think of to comfort Salos.

"I know that this might be painful for you, but can you tell us about your time there?" Sam asked gently.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 7:48 pm

Salos softly spoke "I was dressed like a maid and used as I toy. I was forced to clean with a sex toy shoved up my ass and I kissed a maid's ass in lipstick. There was a woman who claimed to be my mistress. I only escaped thanks to someone's kindness." Tears softly fall from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover   Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Sam, Alex, and Clover
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next