Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover Empty
PostSubject: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:34 am

With little experience to his name, Test had finally begun the adventure that he has always dreamed of. Helping out others, slowly making a name for himself across the world as he traveled far and wide to discover many new and exotic places... In his mind, there was nothing that could prevent this dream from coming true.

Alas, that is where the midara come into play... The seductive beings, almost like succubi in nature, that prey on any form of lust that people may have in their minds... And even our beginning adventurer would not be able to escape an encounter with them forever... One night, when he was walking through the streets of a small town that he was passing through, he was suddenly approached by a blonde woman that rapidly ran up in front of him, stopping as she panted... "Please! You need to help my friend out!"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:00 pm

Upon hearing the woman's cry for help Test immediately stopped and responded. "What kind of help do they need?" Although the fact that she would approach a stranger from out of town for help set off certain alarm bells he had set out on his journey to help people and he was not going to let fear (or potential traps) stop him.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:03 pm

"I-I was walking through an alley with two of my friends when some shady guys suddenly came out after us! They dragged my friend away! T-they ran that way..." She said, trembling on the spot as she pointed at a nearby alleyway...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:14 am

With not a moment to lose Test rushes into the alleyway. Weapon held close and on the lookout for any escaping thugs or their unwilling victims.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:35 am

"Got him!" She grinned as she pulled a small compact mirror out of her pocket and placed it onto the ground, forming an illusionary wall that appeared behind him as he ran into the alleyway... What was waiting for him there were two more girls, a redhead dressed in a green bodysuit, and a dark-skinned girl in a yellow bodysuit...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:11 am

Upon realizing what was going on Test pulls to an abrupt halt. Ambushed in an alleyway, he had hoped for something more heroic from his first bout against a real foe, but such considerations could wait until afterwards. Entering the pose he had drilled for so many hours Test readied his weapon before and hoped that his training would avail him against multiple foes.

Repel
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:50 am

Repel: 12
Total makeout: 18

"Why the hell were you running away, Clo- Hyaaa!" The redhead said as she turned toward the running knight, but was suddenly knocked back by the halberd that was shot at her... "I-is this your idea of helping out?" She gasps out as she gets up, standing up as she rubbed the spot where she was hit. "Thanks for the 'rescue', but..." She said as she pointed to a few knocked out guys laying further in the alley, "We already solved the matter before you could get here. But if you want to attack us as well..." She said as she walked up to her partner, turning her against her as they pressed their chest against each other's, then making out in front of him to distract him... "I'm guessing that Clover put you up to this... Well, I don't mind as much, since you are surprisingly cute..."

Glen: 28
Sam: 6
Alex: 8
Clover: 8
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:06 am

Test suddenly stops. "Wait so are you ambushing me or not? because the other one sent here and then" pausing briefly to check behind him "put up some sort of magical wall to prevent my escape. That seems pretty suspicious if you ask me." Test stopped his assault hoping to get some clarification as to what in the world is supposed to be going on while preparing a counterattack should they attempt to take advantage of his confusion.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:23 am

The blonde girl that approached him earlier walked through the illusionary wall as he took his stance, now wearing a red bodysuit of her own as she grinned... "This was nothing more than a setup... I knew that these girls could handle it, so I figured I might as well look up some cute guys in the meantime. And since I tricked you into attacking first, we can now implement self-defense to do anything we- Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow." She cried out as the redhead walked past Test, grabbing her by her ear as she turned back to him... "And there you have it. Let's start over a little more friendly, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:34 am

With the situation seemingly defused Test stows his weapon. "My apologies. I appear to have misread the situation. Are you hurt?" He asks the read head he hit with the what he hopes was a blunt and glancing blow.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:43 am

"It's okay, we can blame it on her." She says as she lets go of the blonde. "And don't worry, we're more than used to fighting. I can take hits like that any day. I'm Sam, by the way. The girl behind you is Alex," She says as the girl waves over, "and the emptyminded girl here that can only think with her lust for some reason is called Clover. We're midara."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:57 am

Test opens his mouth to reply and freezes as he fully processes what Sam just said. These are midara? But according to the stories midara are ravenous demon women who dwell in the deep forests and seduce and waylay travelers with their supernatural charms. These women didn't seem like midara at all.

"Aren't midara supposed to have things like horns and wings and live far from civilization?" Test asked, nervously wondering if he was too quick to put his weapon away.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:08 am

She sighs as he asked his question... "No... That's an old story of how it used to be. Nowadays, we live like normal humans do. Some travel around, like us, some are settled in an organization, like the well-known Fairy Tail guild, and others have entire villages to themselves, like the hidden leaf village." She stretches herself out a bit as she could tell his thoughts from his expression. "If people were to recognize midara off things like that, then word of their locations would spread around quickly and we would be left starving. So nowadays, midara like us take the appearances of attractive women that people would generally fantasize about."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:13 am

Test is left slightly dumbfounded by this information. His mental image of classical heroism and monster fighting falling at the first hurdle.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:20 am

"But's that just the new generation of midara. There are still midara that carry demonic features and live in isolation and stuff, but you have to look for them a lot harder in contrast to ones like us, who actively go out hunting from time to time instead. It's because of these differences that midara like us are becoming larger in number compared to the old midaras. So we can point you to a succubus or two if you want to be a hero." She smiles as she walks around a little bit. "Or are you that disappointed by our appearance?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:26 am

Realizing that his comment may have offended Test quickly tries to sooth things over.
"Not disappointed just suprised. I didn't expect my first meeting with a midara to happen this soon, or under such peaceful circumstances. Although if you do know of any midara causing trouble it would be good to know."
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:48 am

"Well, as you could tell from Clover, we like picking out new adventurers... Wait, we really are your first ones?" She says as they quickly exchange glances between one another... "In that case, how about we help you prepare a little for what is to come your way?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:46 pm

"Sure, preparation is always good. What do you have in mind."
Test replies completely failing to notice the sly looks the three were giving each other.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:10 pm

"Well, now that I feel a little recovered from the strike..." Sam says as Alex walks past Test, so that the three of them were standing together now... "Why don't we have a friendly sparring match? Neither of us will have any detriments from it..."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:39 pm

"Sounds good." Test says, trying to keep the nervousness out of his voice. He puts down his travelers pack and draws not his Halberd but a large and sturdy staff which he can swing around without fear of seriously wounding anybody.
Adopting a ready pose he prepares for his first bout (friendly as it may be) against a real midara. Having no idea what to expect he decides to put his best foot forward and open up with his most devastating defensive technique.

Open with River Stance.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 1:22 am

River stance: 18
Alex/Sam seduction: Countered

Test readied his pose as he looked up at the girls, preparing to react to their moves as Alex and Sam jumped up and dashed around him... Spotting Alex as the first girl to move in, he quickly swung his staff down against his opponent, hitting her straight onto the head and making the two of them back off...

Test: 30
Sam: 8
Alex: 5
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:20 am

Pressing the advantage Test goes in for an attack on Sam as well.

Basic attack.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:50 pm

Basic attack: 76
Sam/Clover seduction: 28

Test pulled his staff back a slight bit, before thrusting it forward as it slammed into the redhead's stomach while she dashed around her... Causing her to lean forward, clutching her arms around her stomach as if she was in pain... Only for her to push her chest out as he felt Clover press into him from behind, wrapping her arms around him for a few seconds as Sam slowly made her chest bounce in front of his eyes... "Time to show you how we midara seduce others..."

Test: 28
Sam: 7
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:24 pm

Sam's bouncing breasts were very distracting. Test felt a powerful temptation to simply watch them and let it all slip away but with a quick shake of his head he manages to refocus on the task at hand. Using his staff he attempts to force Clover away from him.

Repel.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:40 pm

Repel: 9
Totally stripped: 42

Test tightened his grip on his staff and turned around, pulling it back and trying to slam it forward into Clover, but she placed her hand onto it and jumped over it, giving him a quick kiss on the lips as she hooked her fingers into his shirt, before pulling it off as she jumped away with it...

Test: 27
Sam: 7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover Empty

Back to top Go down

Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next