Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Present

Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:33 pm

Test is shocked that Clover would be so bold as to directly tear his clothes off, but then again it does fit in with the classical image of the Midara as shameless seductressess. Test does his best not to let being stripped of his shirt phase him, thankful that this spar is happening in an isolated location where no one can see and misinterpret their actions.
He decides to try and even the odds a little by reducing a 3v1 into a 2v1, focusing his most powerful attack on Alex hoping to quickly knock her out of the fight.

Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:02 pm

Triple strike: 27, 46, 38
Sam/Alex combo: 73, 80

Shifting his gaze between his opponents, Test decided to go for the most effective move; trying to reduce the amount of opponents he was facing by raising his staff, and lunging it forward three times toward the already weakened Alex... Despite being able to dodge the first hit, the other two managed to slam into her gut and thigh, sending her onto her knee as she only barely managed to hang on from the blows... Before taking revenge as she grabbed onto his staff to pull herself forward, grabbing his arm and holding it behind his back as Sam dashed forward, wrapping her arms around his neck as she pulled his face tightly into her soft chest...

Test: 25
Sam: 7
Alex: 1
Clover: 8
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:11 pm

Once again Test found himself lost in Sam's breasts, this time much more directly. For a second he allows him self to drift off in this small heaven, savoring the sensations.

Turn skip.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:28 pm

Alex's kiss: 36

Sam held her arms around him for a bit, allowing Alex to take out a barrel of yellow lipstick and apply it to herself... Then turning him around, so that he was now laying his head against the side of her chest as she made out with him for a bit, both of them jumping back after...

Test: 23
Alex: 1
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:33 pm

The being moved (and then kissed) wakes Test from his stupor. Shaking his head he regains his bearings and once again attempts to even the odds.

Repel vs Alex
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:13 pm

Repel: 54
Total lipstick: 4

The staff hit the side of Alex's head hard enough to send her off of her feet, making her fall to the ground so dazed that she was knocked out of the fight... But the other two got ready to finished what Alex had started... Taking out lipstick matching their own bodysuits, they pressed into his sides, kissing him all over to cover his face even more in their lipstick, before quickly jumping backward...

Test: 21
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:44 pm

(Friendly reminder that Repel is supposed to give disadvantage on attacks requiring close physical proximity. I understand if you choose to ignore it as that aspect of the attack could easily be seen as overpowered.)
The odds now slightly more in his favor Test takes a moment to wipe the lipstick off his face before continuing to press the attack.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:32 am

(Oh, I am aware of how the move works. I simply assumed that for balancing reasons, the disadvantage only applied onto the opponent targeted by the move. ^^)
River stance: 63, 15
Total make-out: 16

"Yeah... We aren't falling for that a third time." Clover said as Test once again took his familiar stance, raising his spear to meet them... "How about you focus on your 'attack'... While we focus on this..." She teases as she grabs onto the redhead next to her, making her gasp out as she pressed up close to her and started making out with her, distracting Test with their lipstick-covered lips hitting each other's over and over...

Test: 19
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 12:40 pm

(Fair enough. I have since realized that my original implementation was rather unbalanced. Also I assume you've seen it already but I have reworked Test into a more functional and varied character, so expect to see more then two moves now.)

Their 'attack' was, extremely distracting. Test found it impossible to muster up the focus to respond properly. He attempted to nudge the two apart with a weak thrust aimed right between them.

Basic Attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover   Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test (Present) vs Sam, Alex and Clover
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2