Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 11:18 pm

Srin was pleased as could be with how easily Test was taking to this. She sighed blissfully as her newest servant slaved over her feet, and even got a few chills when he teased her with his brief, gentle kisses. "Mmm~ Good boy~" She praised him.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 12:31 am

A shiver went down Test's spine as she praised him. He redoubled his efforts. Worshiping even more slavishly in the hope of further pleasing her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 12:36 am

His Empress was pleased, she bit her lip and started rubbing her foot against his face just a hit harder in response. Test might have even heard her moan from this. "Ahn~ You feel like you're ready for the fun part." Srin said, mentally preparing herself to take this up a notch.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 12:41 am

Test also moaned weakly, nuzzling her foot as it rubbed against his face. "Yes please." He begged, eager to experience more of Srin's divine soles.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 12:50 am

The Empress kept lightly trampling Test's face with her one foot and then used her second foot to undo his pants, which already hinted at what she had planned. Before too long, there was a sinfully smooth sole massaging and stroking the consort's manhood as well as his face in perfect unison.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 12:52 am

Test gasped. His arms falling to his sides as the pleasure overwhelmed him. He leaned his face further against her feet. His cock rapidly hardening as he melted under her affections.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 12:59 am

"Oh, now that was just adorable." Srin cooed as her feet danced upon Test's face and cock, teasing him with her toes and pampering him with her soles. She'd even mix it up by grinding him beneath her heels once in a while, knowing that he'd likely appreciate a rougher treatment as well.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 1:04 am

It seemed that Test appreciated anything as long as it was her feet doing it. Her teasing and pampering eliciting several moans from him as he approached the edge.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 1:09 am

"You have my express permission to spill as much seed as you desire onto my feet. In fact, you may enjoy them however you wish, since you're such a good boy." Srin told Test as she suddenly sped up her footjob, focusing on intensely rubbing his shaft with her sole and bringing him far over his brink.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 11:47 pm

Test wouldn't refuse her highness anything, especially not his seed. Her increased speed pushed him over the edge. The adventurer riding the wave of pleasure to a huge orgasm and cuming a huge load for her feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 12:15 am

Srin kept up a steady pace from there. Neither depriving Test of the pleasure nor letting it become too much to bear. Her two feet dancing in unison upon him and carefully taking care of his lust. "I'm glad we met, Test~" She cooed to him happily, always pleased to have cuties cum for her feet.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 12:48 am

"Me too." He sighed once he was done crying out in ecstasy. The adventurer slumped forward a little, drained by the intense orgasm.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 1:59 am

Srin giggled and gently rubbed her two perfect feet on him some more. "Let me do this just a bit longer, you're awfully cute when you're letting go." She teased Test while using him as her footrest.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 2:32 am

"As you wish. Your highness." Test submissively replied. A joyous grin on his face as he let the feeling of her feet overtake him. How could he possibly object to more time with her divine soles.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 3:38 am

"Oh, how I wish I could keep you. I'll have to visit more often to keep my precious footslut satisfied." The Empress chuckled and started working Test over all over again, using two feet to catch his manhood and start rubbing and rubbing and stroking away.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:03 am

Test was to busy moaning and shivering from the pleasure to respond. But it was clear that he would happily be her footslut for as long as she would have him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:08 am

"I hope you'll let my friends have some fun with you, too." Srin told Test as she pumped his cock with her glorious feet, servicing every inch with a dizzyingly perfect footjob. Her luxurious fur and smooth soles made it an unforgettable experience.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:19 am

Test nodded eagerly as he came once more for her feet. Every second between her feet was making him more and more smitten with the empress and any other bunny girls he might encounter.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:26 am

"Good boy. Now, if you'd be so kind, could you worship my feet and make sure they're clean? I want them spotless for the next person here I feel like enlightening." Srin requested as she lifted her feet before Test's eyes, wiggling her adorable toes and stretching her erotic soles. Their sweet scent and shiny fur enough to dazzle the senses. "You don't have to lick up the cum, I know not all guys are into that."
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:33 am

"Yes your highness." Test quickly replied, wiping off the cum with his hands before licking then clean. Applying long, slow licks to make sure her soles were absolutely spottles. Occasionally shivering in delight as he got to so directly serve the dominant bunny girl.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:35 am

"Good boy~" The Empress praised him, relaxing as her newest and most submissive footslut indulged himself. Srin couldn't wait to see how Test would be when faced with some of her handmaidens. Just a bit longer~ Oh, but part of her wanted this to never end.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:38 am

Test completely lost track of time as he returned to submissively kissing every inch of her feet. It felt so right to be worshiping Srin. He felt like he could do this forever.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:42 am

Srin also lost track of time, as she got caught up in how much she adored Test and being worshipped by him. Hours did go by, every second of it spent by either the consort slaving over her Highness's feet, or having his cock relieved of its tension by her divine soles.

Eventually, there was a knock on the door that snapped them both out of their intense indulgence, and Srin stood up to open it. One of the maids had come to check on them.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:44 am

Test's worshiping slowed for a second as the knock on the door knocked him out of his stupor. But he didn't stop. Intent on worshiping Srin's feet until she told him to stop.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:48 am

Srin and the maid chatted for a while, letting Test worship his Empress for a while longer. Until... "I hate to say it, my adorable footslut, but you have to stop worshipping me, for now. Come, stand up and refocus yourself." She gave him an order, but her voice was sweet and understanding. The Maid giggled and took her leave, knowing that those two were doing just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next