Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:24 am

"Mmm, and you're already worshipping. As you should be." The Naga laughed as she took the nearest guest room and cloistered herself within it with Test. Then, she coiled around him and kept smothering him in her tits. "Do you remember what I wanted you to do, Test?" She asked sensually while methodically rolling her boobs in circles against his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am

"Keep staring and sinking for big tits?" Test asked. She'd given him so many commands in the last few minutes it was hard to know which one she meant.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:31 am

"Oh, I know it's hard to keep track, sweetie. Do you remember the one about what you'll do if you see a woman's bare breasts?" She asked him, patting his head and giving him another squeeze as a reward for trying. The Naga couldn't expect him to think straight as he was.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:41 am

"I'll freeze up and stare." Test instantly replied. Unable to forget such an irresistible command. He moaned a little as her boobs squeezed around his head.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:44 am

"Good boy~ Now... what sort of reward would you like? You've already been so good, being so easily hypnotized and teased. Let me know how I can pamper you~" The Naga asked him, tenderly massaging Test, keeping him safe and serviced in her bosom.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 5:21 pm

"Can you... Hypnotize me with your eyes as well?" Test asked, a dreamy edge to his voice. Ever since he played against the naga in the midara fighting game a desire to experience her hypnotic eyes for himself has been building up inside of him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 5:23 pm

"I can~ And, it'd be all too easy~" The Naga affirmed as she adjusted her hold on Test let his chin rest on her boobs while his head tilted up to meet her eyes. Her normal eye color was a gorgeous, shining blue, and then the whites of her eyes filled with dancing rainbows of color that swirled and pulsed and shrank. "Ready to fall under my spell?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 11:02 pm

"Yes." Test happily sighed. Longing to submit to the hypnotic patterns.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 11:07 pm

"Good~ Now, stare deeply and relax~ Don't look away from my eyes~ And take deeeep breaths~" The Naga said, using a classic hypnosis strategy on this textbook hypnoslut. Her colorful eyes swirled and pulsed with distracting colors.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 11:15 pm

Test obeyed, taking deep calming breaths as he fell deeper and deeper into her eyes. His whole body relaxing as the swirling colors became his whole world.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 11:18 pm

"You're suuuch a good boy~ Obeying his mistresses, letting them hypnotize him, lusting over every part of their bodies. Keep sinking, keep falling, and you'll only know pure pleasure." The Naga cooed as her enchanting eyes held his attention and gave him a mesmerizing spectacle to fall for.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 11:26 pm

"Yes mistress." The adventurer moaned, his whole body going slack as he sank and sank and sank.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 11:29 pm

"It's like your sinking into an ocean, the warm water keeping you from falling too fast as you go lower and lower and lower~ You're going to hit the floor soon, and when you do, you'll be ready and willing to listen to my fun little suggestion~ Taking them to heart for when you have fun with the others~" The Naga couldn't resist the chance to leave more of a mark on this utterly adorable boy, preparing him for some more hypnotic triggers.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:24 pm

Test nodded, his jaw going slack as he sank into her eyes. His manhood already rock hard from the sensation of sinking for her eyes. The hypnotic patterns would feature prominently in her fantasies for days to come.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:30 pm

"You're sinking~ sinking~ falling~ and~" The Naga snapped her fingers a single time. "You're at the bottom, totally submerged in hypnotic trance. And, if you hear me snap my fingers again, you'll fall right back down for me." She cooed before pressing her tits into his face for a moment, then bringing their eyes back together. "Oh, what should I do with you? So many options~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:33 pm

Test moaned loudly as her chest squished against him. The feel of her body further sealing his submission.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:39 pm

"Oh, you'd let me have my choice? In that case.... whenever you feel a Midara's boobs, you will kiss their tits. Simple, right? You can do for me, can't you?" The Naga teased, already getting him started by pushing her boobs into his face again.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:42 pm

That seemed fair enough. Test instinctively obeyed, passionately kissing her boobs as they pressed against him. Laying loving kiss after loving kiss on her chest without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:45 pm

"Oh, my, I can't imagine how the girls here manage to share you instead of keeping you for themselves. This has been fun, Test, but I should let you go. Now, let me do this to say goodbye~" The Naga gently pulled his face from her tits so she could suddenly lower her torso and crush his cock between her boobs, moving hard and fast to go for a quick finish.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 11:05 pm

Test lacked the will and restraint to resist such a maneuver. With a lustful cry he instantly came for her titjob, staining her chest with his seed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 11:07 pm

The Naga made sure her cleavage had a nice load of cum before untangling completely from Test and smirking at him. "Thank you for your time, consort. Now, go and submit to even more sexy ladies~" She teased, gently pushing him out of the room to let him on the loose.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 11:22 pm

"Yes mistress." Test said in a happy daze. He still hadn't had a chance to get to know Srin's handmaidens like she suggested. The adventurer went in search of sexy bunny girls, his expression still glazed and lustful.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 11:25 pm

Test had to navigate a few halls, but he soon found a pair of cute bunny girls, the same pair that were talking to the Naga earlier. They saw him and immediately hopped over. "Hey! Our Empress mentioned a cutie we should talk to called Test! Is that you?" One of them asked excitedly, hopping up and down.

"Nice to meet you! We are Hahp and Leep!" The second one said with just as much energy as her friend.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 11:35 pm

"Yep. That's me. I'm Test. Nice to meet you Hahp and Leep." Test replied, stumbling over his words a little. The sound of their voices shaking him from his trance somewhat.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 11:38 pm

"So, so, tell us about yourself! What are you like, Test?" Hahp asked.... wait, Test realized that these two were almost identical, they were practically twins. Adorable twins at that. Also, from the way they lightly hopped up and down, their chests, while not as ample as any Naga or Queen, were still jiggling up and down. Their legs and feet also put on a little show, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next