Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skar vs Amore Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Skar vs Amore Manor Empty
PostSubject: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 3:24 pm

Skar found himself standing in front of a large pink manor. This place, the Amore Manor, was said to be a nexus of magic that acted as a beacon to temptresses and caused them to gather in the surrounding lands.

There were two paths before him. One led straight to the front entrance, while the other veered into an overly dense group of plants that could only generously be called a garden.

Skar: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 1:43 pm

skat walk throught arround the entrance... to call atentiom from the people or creatures open the door whith a strong kick and put his sword in his right hand
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 7:34 pm

Entering the building, Skar found himself in a large entrance chamber. A large heart shaped rug laid in the middle of the room. Each 'bump' of the heart laid at the bottom of a flight of stairs that led to the upper floor. In between the stairwells was a small door that blended into the wall. If not for light seeping through the cracks, it would have been completely unnoticed

On the left and right side of the rooms were hallways. The archway for the left hall had a lip pattern on the floor beneath it, while a bit of mistletoe from the right entrance to the right hall. Occasionally, a pair of lips would float from one hallway to the other.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 5:40 am

Skar's attention is drawn to the camouflaged door "mmm something strange could be hiding there" he thinks and heads towards the door with his guard up. when he arrives at the door he approaches his ear to see if he discovers something, due to the fact that he did not give him a good omen that no one would come out to receive him after the uproar he made
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 10:50 am

(Encounter -roll 31- Fail!)
(Roaming Lips -roll 32- Success!)

The door seemed to be locked from the inside, and he couldn't hear anyone immediately on the other side.

Assuming he was safe for the moment, Skar backed away from the door, only to feel a pair of lips press against his neck.

"Could you keep it down? The youngest daughter is trying to sleep." a woman's voice whispered in his mind.

Skar: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 4:58 am

Surprised and stunned by the kiss, skar stands on the kiss mark in the center of the hall looking in the direction of the door thinking that it could be inside.
once he recovers from the daze, he goes to the other door in front of the closed door.

skar 29 willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 4:04 pm

(Encounter -roll 25- Fail!)
(Trap -roll 63- Fail!)

Skar looked around for a bit, but he didn't find anything he thought was important.

Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 8:31 pm

skar goes to upstairs seeing arround it, he see an room near de stairs, he goes to explore to.get more information maybe the key or a clue to open the closed door
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:01 pm

(Encounter -roll 30- Success!)

As soon as Skar opened the door he was greeted by the sight of a woman clad in a black corset with white trimming that drew his eyes to her impressive figure, a matching black skirt with white frills, black stockings and garterbelts, high-heels, and a black maid headdress.

"Oh, greetings." the surprised French Maid said with a bow.

French Maid: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:47 pm

Maids, he says with a monophonic voice, and is stunned by such a beautiful creature in maid uniform. during the next 2 turns skar will not be able to perform offensive actions against the maid due to a curse of falling in love that weighs on him
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:57 pm

(A Warm Welcome -roll 16- Success!)

"Welcome to the Amore Manor, Master." The maid said before she rushed up to him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Skar: 27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:40 am

the curse of love is weakeness but he is still stuned

s 27
fm 5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 5:13 pm

(Awaiting Orders -roll 39- Fail!)

"Is everything alright, Master?" the maid asked with concern in her voice as the love struck man just stood there.

Skar: 27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:52 pm

Yes, I have a curse, a half-demon maid in an old house when i tormented the demons ... when i try to haunt her, she attacked me, she sucked my soul until I was almost empty. I saved myself from a miracle and managed to escape alive from there. That maid to make sure I don't come back, she contaminate my mind and my soul with her magic and now every time I see any creature dressed as a maid my mind clouds the image of that damn demon appearing in my mind and I am stunned for a while. I tried to take it off but it is impossible. Anyway I'm fine, if you want to fight, I'm willing to hunt you though, I wouldn't want to harm such a beautiful creature.
s 27
fm 5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:03 pm

(A Good Dusting -roll 48- Success!)

"Who said anything about a fight?" The maid asked as she went back to dusting the room. She twisted and stretched her lovely body as she tried to reach every nook and cranny. Skar was completely entranced by the display.

Skar: 25 Willpower + Stunned
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 4:12 am

skar stares at the maid with eyes in love while she cleans hindered by the distraction she causes him, he drops his sword.
(The stun lasts a turn or I have to make a resistance roll)
s 25 wp
fr 5 s
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 4:09 pm

(Personally, I just have the stun last just 1 turn.)
(Awaiting Orders -roll 59- Fail!)

"Oh!" The maid said in surprised as the sword clattered against the floor. She then rushed picked up the large weapon and handed it back to him. "You seemed to have dropped this, Master."

Skar: 25 Willpower
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:46 pm

tank you, my lady as the skar not want to hurt the maid he try to get out there from the door.
19 (fail i think).
he tries to run but his legs cross and he falls
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:52 pm

(Yes, Odds are fail.)
(The More Maids, the Merrier -roll 61- Fail!)

"Are you alright, Master?" The maid asked as she rushed to the fallen man's side.

Skar: 25 Willpower
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 5:49 am

"Yes, little one" stands up and looks around for possibilities. try another door to leave use frozen ball against the door
43 (works).
the door receives the impact of the ball and is frozen. skar runs and throws a flying kick.
41 (works) the door breaks and skar runs down the hall.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 10:59 am

(Both of those rolls were Odd, but okay. -_-')
(Encounter -roll 85- Fail!)
(Trap -roll 64- Success!)

Skar ran down the hallway, only to suddenly be stopped by a headless statue of a woman. The marble maiden grabbed him as he passed by and pulled him into a tight embrace.

Skar: 24 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 7:24 pm

(sorry i still not understand the system how an roll works or fail can you explain it please).
skar is suprised for fall into the trap and stand trapped thinkin how to escape.
(note: for the invalid run you can summon a maid to hit skar as a penalty )
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 7:35 pm

(It's simple. All Even numbers are Successes and all Odd numbers are Fails. Numbers 15 and below and 85 and up are Crit Success or Crit Fails.)

"Having problems, Master?" The maid from before asked as she caught up to the man being held by a statue.

Skar: 24 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 7:00 am

skar makes strength to try to break free from hug 53 (fail). look at the maid and with an ironic and coarse tone he says "no, I don't have any problem I'm just enjoying the hug of this damn statue".
skar 24 wp + bound
french maid 5 stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:07 pm

(A Warm Welcome -roll 62- Success!)

The maid giggled at the struggling man before she planted a kiss on his cheek.

Skar: 22 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skar vs Amore Manor   Skar vs Amore Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Skar vs Amore Manor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next