Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Amore Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs Amore Manor Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 8:09 pm

The silver knight found himself in front of large pink manor. He had her that many a man had tried to defeat the women of this manor, but in the end all of them had failed. would Brin be able to best them, or would he end up as just another victim.

There were two paths that laid before him: one led to the front door of the manor. The other path led into a dense jungle that could generously be called the manor's garden.

Brin: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:20 pm

Brin adjusted his sword on his hip as he stood before the manor. He took a deep breath and chose to head directly inside the manor.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:23 pm

Once inside, Brin found himself in a large entrance chamber. A large heart shaped rug laid in the middle of the room. Each 'bump' of the heart laid at the bottom of a flight of stairs that led to the upper floor. In between the stairwells was a small door that blended into the wall. If not for light seeping through the cracks, it would have been completely unnoticed

On the left and right side of the rooms were hallways. The archway for the left hall had a lip pattern on the floor beneath it, while a bit of mistletoe from the right entrance to the right hall. Occasionally, a pair of lips float from one hallway to the other.

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:26 pm

Brin weighed his options carefully before deciding to head to the left hallway.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:33 pm

(Trap -roll 100- Crit Success!)

As Brin walked over the lip pattern on the floor, they suddenly open wide and swallowed him up. The silver knight fell through a dark tunnel and landed on a hard stone floor.

"Oh has another rat been scurrying about?" a a shapely young woman of fair skin said as she walked into view. She had shoulder length silver hair and icy blue eyes. Her lips were coated with a toxic purple lipstick. Her outfit consists of a black corset, thigh-high stockings, and black high heeled shoes. In her hand was a riding crop.

"Although this one looks more like a tin can." She said with a sneer as she looked down on him.

Bunda Amore: 30 Stamina

(... And you immediately find a boss.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:35 pm

Brin bristled as she mocked him. 'We'll see whos the rat after this.' He said, drawing his sword and rushing at her.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:43 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 16- Success! Crit Success due to Changing Confidence!)

The dominatrix let out a pained cry as he sword tore into her. She stumbled back as she clutched her fresh wound.

Bunda Amore: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:44 pm

Feeling confident from his success, Brin once again slashes at her.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:51 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 32- Success! Crit Success due to Charging Confidence!)

Brin's sword once again found his mark.

"Bitch." the woman spat out as she struggled to stay standing after that last strike.

Bunda Amore: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:53 pm

Feeling better than ever, Brin decides to go for a riskier slash to catch her off guard.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:58 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 82- Success! Crit Success due to Charging Confidence!)

The woman was knocked off of her feet by the force of the blow and was knocked onto her back.

Bunda Amore: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:00 pm

Feeling a bit bad for her, Brin goes for his signature move once more. It was almost too easy.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:10 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 11- Crit Fail!)
(Trap Test -roll 97- Crit Fail!)

In his overconfidence, Brin lost his footing and fell ontop of the downed woman.

"Get off, you bastard!" she snarled as she shoved the silver clad man off of her.

Brin: 29 Willpower
Bunda Amore: 21 Stamina + 1/4 Misses + Crit Reversal
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:12 pm

Brin shook himself off, trying to back into the right frame of mind. He puts up his shield in order to capitalize on any missed attacks.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:21 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 56- Success!)
(Lip Lock Lock Up -roll 51- Fail!)

The woman lunged at him only to be struck by his sturdy shield.

Bunda Amore: 19 Stamina + 2/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:23 pm

Brin started to feel bad for the woman, rude as she was. He decided to use a more defensive move, one to bolster his defense. 'If you still think you can beat me, go ahead, but frankly, I'm a bit unimpressed.'

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:28 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 79- Fail!)
(Stocking Stuffer -roll 71- Fail!)

"Shut up you pompous bastard." the woman said as as she steadied herself from that last blow she took.

Bunda Amore: 19 Stamina + 3/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:29 pm

Brin decided to give it another try as he once again tried to improve his defenses.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:38 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 2- Crit Success!)

Brin raised his shield. His opponent stepped back thinking that he was going to strike her again with it.

Brin: 29 Willpower + Defense Up(3)
Bunda Amore: 19 Stamina + 3/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:43 pm

Bring was beyond overconfident at this point. He kept his defenses up, but he lowered his sword to catch his breath. 'Is that really all you can do?' He said, almost not convinced she was trying.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:22 pm

(Bunda's Brutal Booty Beating -roll 42- Success!)

The dominatix growled at his as she hip checked him with enough force to knock the knight off of his feet. She then stood on her hands, locked her ankles behind his head and slammed his face into her ass.

Brin: 28 Willpower + Defense Up(2) + Bound
Bunda Amore: 19 Stamina + 0/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:36 pm

Brin struggled mightily as she repeatedly slammed her soft butt into his face. 'Get off of me.' He said, trying to escape.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:45 pm

(Struggle -roll 20- Success!)

The silver knight somehow managed to escape from the assault, much to his opponent's displeasure.

Brin: 28 Willpower + Defense Up(1)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:47 pm

Brin shook his head to recover from the booty beating he had received, putting his shield up once again to defend and counter the dominatrix's attack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:56 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 24- Success!)
(Blinded By Love -roll 100- Crit Success!)

Brin raised his shield, only for the dominatrix to dart behind him. His vision suddenly went dark as something was wrapped around his head.

"If you're a good little slave and leave this on until I tell you, then I'll give you a reward." she whispered as her lips brushed against his ear.

Brin: 28 Willpower + Stunned + Blindfolded(4)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Amore Manor
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next