Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Amore Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:47 pm

'Not again.' Brin moaned as he was face to face with another buxom maid. He put up his shield to try and counter her failed attack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:53 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 82- Success!)
(A Warm Welcome -roll 69- Fail!)

"Greetings, Ma-ow!" the maid said she walked over to kiss Brin only to get a face full of shield for her troubles.

Brin: 13 Willpower + Charmed
French Maid: 3 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:57 pm

Happy that his counter worked perfectly, Brin was ready to put this maid to bed. Well, not the sexual way. He swung, his blade whistling through the air.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:05 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 68- Success!)

The powerful blow struck the maid and she fell to the ground unconscious

Brin: 13 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:07 pm

With yet another win under his belt, the knight once again continued his trip through the manor, checking every door he could. Although he was still unsuccessful, he still tried to get back a little of his willpower as he searched, his leather boots echoing throughout the halls.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:19 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 13- Crit Fail!)
(Encounter -roll 57- Fail!)
(Trap -roll 53- Fail!)

Brin tried to focus his mind as he continued to move about the manor, but something in the air was starting to make it difficult.

Brin: 12 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:23 pm

Brin could sense something around him was off. Something he couldn't quite put his finger on as he kept walking through the hallways. Not to be dissuaded from the feeling, he kept trying to regain some willpower. (These rolls are killing me.)

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:35 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 18- Success!)
(Encounter -roll 94- Crit Success!)

Brin managed to power through the feeling and fouc his mind as he came across a large heart shaped door. He took a deep breath before he opened it.

Inside was a woman's bedroom, the owner of which was currently sitting on the bed as she brushed her hair. She was a tall, elegant woman with a slender hourglass figure. She had flowing silver hair that cascaded down to her lower back. Skin so flawless that it practically glowed in the light. Her eyes were a blue so deep he could get lost in them for days on end. Her soft lips were naturally ruby red. She wore a simple red dress that tastefully hugs her curves and a pair of ruby slippers.

A pair of naked women with fox ears and tails were cuddling in the middle of the floor. When they noticed Brin, they quickly leapt to their feet.

"Hold it!" One ordered.

"We won't let you bother Lady Amore!" The other added.

Brin: 16 Willpower + Charmed
Tube Foxes: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:40 pm

Brin can't help but blush as he stares at both the beautiful woman brushing her hair, and at the two foxy women, their curvy, naked bodies on full display as their glossy red lips shimmered in the light. It was clear that this was the master of the house he was searching for. He drew his blade and faced the fox women. 'Sorry, but you're in the way.' He said, raising his shield to heighten his defenses for the fight ahead.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:50 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 56- Success!)
(Touch Fluffy, Get Dizzy -roll 90- Crit Success!)

"Yeah, and we're not letting you through." one said as the approached.

Brin raised his shield, but their tails reached around it and start aggressively rubbing their fluffy softness against him.

Brin: 14 Willpower + Protected(3)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:52 pm

Brin let out a gasp at how soft and fluffy their tails were. Not to be pacified so easily, he raised his shield in an attempt to counter their moves.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:57 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 48- Success!)
(Whispers of Surrender -roll 86- Crit Success!)

He raised his shield, but his opponents split up. While his attention was on one, the other snuck up behind him and whispered in his ear. "Why don't you just give up now so we can skip straight to the fun part?"

Brin: 14 Willpower + Protected(2) + Stunned + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:58 pm

Brin shivered as the naked woman caressed him and whispered in his ear, her soft lips brushing against his ear. 'Your lips feel so nice.' He whispered, unable to move.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 5:50 pm

(Vixen's Kiss -roll 74- Success!)

"Want a taste?" One of them asked as she pushed his shield out of the way and allowed the other to give him a tender kiss on the lips.

Brin: 12 Willpower + Protected(1)
Tube Foxes: 30 Stamina + Vixen's Kiss Advantage
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:11 pm

Brin moaned as the fox woman kisses him on the lips, her glossy lips feeling soft and warm. 'I'm not some toy for you to kiss.' He said, trying to execute a combo with his sword.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:16 pm

(Blade Combo -roll 72, 3, 63- 1 Success 1 Fail and 1 Crit Fail!)
(Vixen's Kiss -roll [5, 34]- Success!)

Brin lashed out and struck one of his opponents, bu, before he could follow uo, the other naked woman grabbed him and pulled him into another kiss.

Brin: 11 Willpower
Tube Foxes: 29 Stamina + Vixen's Kiss Advantage
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:22 pm

Brin moaned again, getting lost in the kiss. He tried to focus his mind and forget about how soft and wet their kisses felt on him.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:29 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 84- Success!)
(Foxy Trick -roll 18- Success!)

Brin closed his eyes and forced his mind back into order.

"He doesn't seem that good." one of the fox women said.

"He's probably one of those 'heroes' who surrender every fight because they're too afraid to ask a real woman out." the other replied with a smirk.

Brin: 15 Willpower
Tube Foxes: 29 Stamina + Foxy Trick
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:35 pm

Quick to take offense at their remarks, Brin raised his sword. 'I'll show you not to make fun of me!' He said, running at them.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:38 pm

(Basic Cutter -Auto-Fail!)

His weapon carved through one of the fox women only only for her to disappear in a puff of smoke.

"Your so easy to tease." She told him as she pressed her bare body against his back and wrapped her arms and tail around him in a warm embrace.

Brin: 13 Willpower + Bound
Tube Foxes: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:56 pm

Brin shivered, lost in the feeling as the fox woman pressed against him, her bare boobs and soft tail curling around him. He moaned, unable to move, only able to whisper 'That feels so good.'

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:02 pm

(Whispers of Surrender -Auto-)

"And you know what would feel even better?" the woman who wasn't holding him asked as she leaned in close enough that her lips brushed against his ear. "If you would just give up and let us have our way with you."

Brin: 10 Willpower + Bound + Charmed
Tube Foxes: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:06 pm

Brin was tempted to take the naked busty fox up on her offer, even whispering 'I want to be your lipstick plaything.' He said, displaying his weakness for them loud and clear. But he quickly got ahold of himself, as he tried to get out of their soft embrace.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:09 pm

(Struggle -roll 90- Crit Success!)

The pair of women actually burst out into laughter at his words. The one holding lossened her grip, which allowed Brin to escape her hold.

"Oh, you are going to enjoy what we're going to do to you." the said in unison as they continued to laugh.

Brin: 10 Willpower + Charmed
Tube Foxes: 29 Stamina +"Stunned"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:13 pm

Brin blushed as the beautiful fox women laughed at him. They knew his weakness, and that was definitely unfortunate. He was determined to prove to both the fox twins and himself that he wasn't a pushover, so he charged up power, before swinging his silver sword with all his might in a riskier slash.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Amore Manor
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next