Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist Empty
PostSubject: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 9:55 am

Salos: https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2922-first-character-salos

Glonda: https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2773-glonda-the-lipstick-artist

Salos heard some rumors about a midara that held her victims as trophies in a gallery for other midara to admire. Having a bad feeling about such a midara, Salos followed the rumors to track her down and defeat her. Hopefully, he thought, he could save her victims before too many more were added to her pieces.

After some searching, he came across a nice building that resembled an art gallery. Summoning up his courage, he heads inside.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 11:46 am

"Hello there" said a dry voice. "Welcome to my private gallery, how may I help you?" A 6ft 4 woman walks out from behind a large painting.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 11:48 am

“I’m here to see the owner. I’m here to find the people who have been disappearing.” He said attempting to look a bit intimidating. He knew his feminine looking face made it hard for a lot of people, especially midara, to take him seriously.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 12:08 pm

"I am the owner and there aren't any disappeared people here, only art. Would you like a tour of the grounds young lady? There's a free gift at the end." Hissed the midara.
While awaiting a response she pulls out a small red lipstick and starts to apply it on her perfect lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 12:13 pm

“I’m not a young lady. I’m a guy” Salos says, with his face getting red. He feels awkward from her mistake.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 12:24 pm

"My apologies, you just have a really good lip shape. They look like they'd take a colour really well." She said imbetween strokes of the lipstick on her lips. Noticing him taking extra notice to her lips now.
"Would you like to follow me through this door for your tour?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 12:26 pm

“Sure. Your not the first person to think I was a girl. It happens a lot.” He admits as he follows her. He watches her cautiously. He could feel she wasn’t being honest about the missing people.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 12:32 pm

"Come on you want the tour or not? It's right this way." Asked the dark haired woman beckoning towards a large dark door.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 pm

"Come on you want the tour or not? It's right this way." Asked the dark haired woman beckoning towards a large dark door.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 pm

Salos follows her commands and enters the door for the tour.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 12:42 pm

As they enter the door slams behind them and the lights come on. This illuminates a row of paintings of men and women wearing different shades of lipstick.
Salos starts to look uncomfortable.
"This is my own art. How do you like the collection?" Said Glonda.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 12:46 pm

“You really do love your lipstick. Did you maybe consider other types of makeup? I know there are more then just the one.” He said feeling a bit concerned and uncomfortable. He was starting to get the sense that he shouldn’t stay too long or he may end up another masterpiece in her collection.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 12:56 pm

"Lipstick has always been my favourite, the look, the way it feels, the taste..." she said lovingly "the other types are fine but cant compare. Would you like to try some on?" She takes the cap off the tube of red lipstick.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 12:58 pm

“Ummmm I don’t think that would be a good idea.” He says as she gets closer with her lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 1:04 pm

"Are you sure? Your mouth says one thing your eyes and trousers say something different." She whispers as she draws closer and twists the tube.
"What's the worst that can happen?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 1:08 pm

Salos seems to freeze up. He tries to stay away from makeup because how feminine it makes him look. But he seems unsure what to say as he looks at it. He just stands there not doing anything to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 1:27 pm

"Good boy, just accept it" she whispered as she came face to face with him red lipstick in hand. "Part your lips"
Salos complys and Glonda starts to apply the makeup to his lips. Once she was finished she smiled. He really looked like a girl now. "How do you like it? This is really your colour. You look so good with it on. I have a position as a full time model if you are interested"

Salos - willpower 26
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 1:30 pm

“I don’t think I could be a full time model. I’m not one of those high class girls who like getting painted.” He says, now feeling more shy as he tries to clear his head. He could only think that he would end up a girly model, posing for her paintings.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 1:43 pm

"I know what you are thinking, you are loving this. You want more. How about this glossy pink colour? It'll really suit you." She starts to draw near again to apply the second lipstick. Do you resist?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 1:50 pm

Salos was sadly still lost in his thoughts  as she was getting close with another shade.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 1:59 pm

She wipes the red lipstick off his lips and starts to apply the glossy pink.
She steps back to admire her handiwork " this is even better, you have such pretty lips"
This time the effects of the lipstick start to affect his mind and body inflicting charm.
Salos -wp 22 charmed
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 2:04 pm

Salos backs off as he feels strange from the lipstick. “This lipstick makes me look like some flirty teen girl.” He says feeling embarrassed. Finally finding the will to fight back, he creates four daggers and attempts to throw them at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 2:36 pm

(14,82,46,52) all attacks hit
Finally snapped out of shock salos throws 4 flaming knives at the midara. All hitting her right in the chest.
"Ughhhh' she said winded.
"Looks like play time is over for now, how about a kiss?"
(16) success
Glonda blows a forceful kiss sending a thick pair of tangible lips that repeatedly kiss the Salos before melting onto his lips making the already applied lipstick start to glow doubling it's power.
Salos wp 20 charmed x2
Glonda sp 36
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 3:15 pm

"I'm not some doll for you to use as your model. I don't need this girly lipstick." He says in an unconvincing tone. He responds by throwing more daggers at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 3:27 pm

(94,33,58,84) 1 crit, 1 miss, 2 hit
Glonda feels a burning sensation on her chest as 3 more knives hit her. She rips off her kiss mark t shirt exposing her breasts.
" you asked for it" she screams as she runs towards him
(33, 98) success
She picks up the small feminine fighter and hugs him. Placing his herd member between her thighs and rubbing. She then takes out a black lipstick and starts to apply it on his lips causing him to forget his last move and why he was here.
Salos wp 16
Glonda sp 33 + burn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next